Need more proof the Atlanta charges against Trump are purely political?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The leftists DA wants the first day of the trial to fall on the day before Super Tuesday. Not a coincidence.

This, and the other cases, are meant to keep Trump from running for President. This has nothing to do with justice.

"They've now scheduled this first trial on the day before Super Tuesday – whe[n] 15 states plus American Samoa are going to go vote," Whitaker said on "Hannity."

Trump's proposed Atlanta court date on Super Tuesday eve 'planned and coordinated': Ex-attorney general
Liberal, not leftist.

Many on the left oppose the witch hunt.

But the trial won’t happpen in 6 months.

6 years maybe.

:)

The leftists DA wants the first day of the trial to fall on the day before Super Tuesday. Not a coincidence.

This, and the other cases, are meant to keep Trump from running for President. This has nothing to do with justice.

"They've now scheduled this first trial on the day before Super Tuesday – whe[n] 15 states plus American Samoa are going to go vote," Whitaker said on "Hannity."

Trump's proposed Atlanta court date on Super Tuesday eve 'planned and coordinated': Ex-attorney general
Every day is just before or just after something.

But I thought you guys were claiming this was a big WIN for Trump getting the nomination.

I sure wish you people would pick a side and sty on it.

Every day is just before or just after something.

But I thought you guys were claiming this was a big WIN for Trump getting the nomination.

I sure wish you people would pick a side and sty on it.
What is today "just before or just after"?

Oh that's just too bad. Maybe Trump shouldn't have smeared her as a racist who fucked around with a gang member. I don't know, but he pissed her off somehow

Lololololol

Trump should have kept his filthy mouth shut. He did the same thing to James and Bragg in NY. And now you expect those people to go out of their way to accommodate Trump?
They were out to get Trump from Day 1.

A political candidate, A religious leader, an Indian chief, A medical doctor, A real estate mogul....

matters naught, legally for the criminal defendant in scheduling a court date. In fact, it would be against legal standards of equal justice, under the law for trump to claim as a candidate, they should give him special treatment.

Election interference was a BAD thing when the demented LEFT pretended that's what Russia did.
NOW IT IS THEM DOING ELECTION INTERFERENCE
:evil:

Forum List

Back