GOP is becoming more and more like the DNC

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Republican party in California has recently adopted more of the democrat platform, hoping to be like the cool kids who have wrecked the state.

Why?

The GOP does not get it, the DNC is a cult. It would be like a group trying to sound more like Scientologists to get the Scientologists to join with them instead.

No, that's not how those in a cult think. The way they think is, anyone outside of Scientology is the enemy.

No matter how bad things get inside the cult, they believe it to be far worse with other alternatives.

And yes, they are willing to drink the cool aid and lie down for their cult. They are completely sold out to them.

Can't go any further to the right and still win elections.
The cult has taken over California, and soon the nation.

All the cult has to do is obtain an adherent, who will be addicted for life, one at a time.

There is nothing you would not do for Joe and Hunter, nothing.

The Republican party in California has recently adopted more of the democrat platform, hoping to be like the cool kids who have wrecked the state.

Why?

The GOP does not get it, the DNC is a cult. It would be like a group trying to sound more like Scientologists to get the Scientologists to join with them instead.

No, that's not how those in a cult think. The way they think is, anyone outside of Scientology is the enemy.

No matter how bad things get inside the cult, they believe it to be far worse with other alternatives.

And yes, they are willing to drink the cool aid and lie down for their cult. They are completely sold out to them.

Bub, reps can never out dem a dem. Does not matter what they do. Just having an 'R' beside their name kills them in CA or any blue state.

Mr. Reagan on YouTube had a piece that said the dems are going to convict Trump so they can remove him from ballots in dem / purple states. Sounds plausible.

I'm not voting in '24. I'm in a dark red state. They don't need my vote. I'm not getting on the dems retribution lists. Reps can't fight new school dems. Reps always lose. Reps are useless at protecting their base.

confucius.jpg

Bub, reps can never out dem a dem. Does not matter what they do. Just having an 'R' beside their name kills them in CA or any blue state.

Mr. Reagan on YouTube had a piece that said the dems are going to convict Trump so they can remove him from ballots in dem / purple states. Sounds plausible.

I'm not voting in '24. I'm in a dark red state. They don't need my vote. I'm not getting on the dems retribution lists. Reps can't fight new school dems. Reps always lose. Reps are useless at protecting their base.

View attachment 815861
Going after the democrat party is like going after the mafia. Cults are just organized crime after all.

That is why the GOP are so scared to do it, verses Trump who had no such fears and essentially sticked his head in a fan repeatedly as a result.

Last edited:
The GOP are cowards. They refuse to impeach the biden cartel over his illegal laundering in ukraine. Actually, the Rs are salivating about winning next year so they'll be in charge of the continued arms shipment and proxy war with russia. Both sides are sick and disgusting.

Forum List

Back