Need help

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
I need to melt some metal to a free-flowing liquid state

but it can't be weakened at all in the process- it must remain as strong and able to carry a load as in its tempered solid form throughout the melting process

anyone know how I can achieve this?

but it can't be weakened at all in the process- it must remain as strong and able to carry a load as in its tempered solid form throughout the melting process

I think you should reconsider. You might burn yourself.

• Banned

I think you should reconsider. You might burn yourself.

but i got these skyscrapers i need to get rid of...

I thought you meant after word not while it was still liquid. As far as I know what you are attempting is not possible with any metal that I am aware of. And wood burns way before it melts. The only thing I know of that might fit that description is spider silk and I don't begin to know enough about that compoud to even hazard a guess about whether it is liquid or solid or some peculiar item that is essentially both and yet neither. You might find something if you look into the sciences dealing with bullet proof materials but it almost certainly won't be metal.

• Banned
I thought you meant after word not while it was still liquid. As far as I know what you are attempting is not possible with any metal that I am aware of.
dammit,.... i thought maybe I'd found out the truf about the CON$piracy

Eots, you lied to me again

And wood burns way before it melts.

Is it possible for wood to melt? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back