NCAA Basketball Brackets

Yeah, they had it easy with Villanova.

Monday night they play a REAL team from the BIG 10, where basketball rules!

You have to have a DUKE avatar if UNC loses Monday, how is that for a bet?

(And keep it up for one week)

Sorry, don't even bring Duke into this affair. That's a jinx on my beloved Heels.

So you're saying you don't think North Carolina is good enough to win Monday night?

Interesting.

Well, I wouldn't want to make a bet that I know I would never pay. And I would never oay off on that bet. Ever.

Sorry, don't even bring Duke into this affair. That's a jinx on my beloved Heels.

So you're saying you don't think North Carolina is good enough to win Monday night?

Interesting.

Well, I wouldn't want to make a bet that I know I would never pay. And I would never oay off on that bet. Ever.

So you DO know that Michigan State will win the National Championship!

Well, runner up isn't so bad, just ask last years team, uh...uh......

Feeling almost certain about something still isn't good enough reason to wager something you're not willing to lose. PJ isn't willing to sport a Duke avatar under any circumstances. I think that's a bit silly but it's not my call. Why don't you simply suggest something else EZ?

Feeling almost certain about something still isn't good enough reason to wager something you're not willing to lose. PJ isn't willing to sport a Duke avatar under any circumstances. I think that's a bit silly but it's not my call. Why don't you simply suggest something else EZ?

OK, how about a Michigan State Avatar?

Give him the "ol' 1,2", and finish him off with an uppercut Echo. :lol:

Sure!

{I have no idea what that means btw! :confused: }

Sure!

OK...I will slow this down a bit. The ol' 1 (1) is the left jab, 2(2) is the right cross. The uppercut would be your knockout blow. But you can't telegraph it, or he will do some feinting to avoid those punches. There...that should help.

Last edited:

Sure!

OK...I will slow this down a bit. The ol' 1 (1) is the left jab, 2(2) is the right cross. The uppercut would be your knockout blow. But you can't telegraph it, or he will do some feinting to avoid those punches. There...that should help.

so you mean this is Peejay and I?

defaultCAD9XUPU.jpg

You're playing dirty aren't you EZ ?

Careful.....that gets me all hot and bothered.

Forum List

Back