NBC Purged Jay Leno Because He Dared Criticize Obama

I like nice people. Some people like assholes. Some people like people who act nice. Fallon acts like he's nice. Leno was nice. I would watch ether one, but not on NBC, because they're assholes.

I have known two people who knew Leno and both of them said that he was an asshole.

I like nice people. Some people like assholes. Some people like people who act nice. Fallon acts like he's nice. Leno was nice. I would watch ether one, but not on NBC, because they're assholes.

I have known two people who knew Leno and both of them said that he was an asshole.

Well that ends the discussion, unless the two you know are really just assholes themselves. You seem to like them (assholes) so much, or you wouldn't back them,.......politically.

Well that ends the discussion, unless the two you know are really just assholes themselves. You seem to like them (assholes) so much, or you wouldn't back them,.......politically.

Hey, I must like you then.

One of the people I knew is someone you would recognize. He might be an asshole, but I always found him to be a good guy. And the other one is a woman who definately is not an asshole.

And someone who backs Republicans certainly knows assholes too.

Just when I think the rw nutters can't get any nuttier ...

Jeeeez. You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.

But, I hafta say, it makes the birther silliness much more understandable. I mean, the freaks are out there. They really are.

Oohhhh I don't know about that. I was stuck with a flat on Mulholland when this guy on a motorcycle came by and offered to change it for me. When he took off his helmet, it turned out to be Jay Leno. He was a superb gentleman.

Oohhhh I don't know about that. I was stuck with a flat on Mulholland when this guy on a motorcycle came by and offered to change it for me. When he took off his helmet, it turned out to be Jay Leno. He was a superb gentleman.

Yes....and only the libtards claim otherwise.

The simple fact is the Libtards protesteth way toooooo much regarding this story.............now why is that? As usual....the truth gets their panties in a wad.

Anytime the libtards start frothing at the mouth....you know....some truth has been told. Case Closed.

Oh no! Why did Jay Leno leave the show? | Albert Lea Tribune

You are a profound idiot. It's already been pointed out, these monologues are scripted. If some ogre in your fantasy comic book with the pages stuck together actually wanted to keep some political criticism off the air, they'd stop it before it became part of the script --- not after it's already on the air.

duh.gif

Yeah that's not "protest", it's hysterical laughter at your gullibility. But hey, as long as you're dense enough to show your face after being played like a cheap banjo, getcher wallet out, I got a deal for ya:

bridge4sale3sz.jpg

Low miles, no accidents, and from a non-smoking home. :thup:

Last edited:
The simple fact is the Libtards protesteth way toooooo much regarding this story.............now why is that? As usual....the truth gets their panties in a wad.

Anytime the libtards start frothing at the mouth....you know....some truth has been told. Case Closed.

Oh no! Why did Jay Leno leave the show? | Albert Lea Tribune

You are a profound idiot. It's already been pointed out, these monologues are scripted. If some ogre in your fantasy comic book with the pages stuck together actually wanted to keep some political criticism off the air, they'd stop it before it became part of the script --- not after it's already on the air.

duh.gif

Yeah that's not "protest", it's hysterical laughter at your gullibility. But hey, as long as you're dense enough to show your face after being played like a cheap banjo, getcher wallet out, I got a deal for ya:

bridge4sale3sz.jpg

Low miles, no accidents, and from a non-smoking home. :thup:

Jay Leno wrote his own jokes >>>>>>next!!!! heh heh

WGA upset with Jay Leno for writing his own jokes | Inside TV | EW.com

That was during the Writer's Guild strike, moron. WGA stands for "Writers' Guild of America". They're the ones who give a comic and the show substance.

Jay Leno says good night to 'Tonight Show': His writers look back....

Beth Einhorn on Being the Only Woman Writer for The Tonight Show

>> Each airing of Leno cost about $350,000[53] to $400,000[48] versus up to $3 million for an hour-long drama, saving NBC $13 million each week without the network needing the show to beat its competitors.[48] Those costs include the services of 22 writers,[31][54] whom Leno called the "top 5% of the highest-paid . . . in the Guild."[23] (Wiki)

The full cast of writers over the years is listed here. I count at least 65.

Commercial television is a big business. They're not about to turn over a show to a single guy to do everything.

duh.gif

You might wanna snap this up before it goes onto eBay:

bridge-to-sell1.png

Last edited:
That was during the Writer's Guild strike, moron. WGA stands for "Writers' Guild of America". They're the ones who give a comic and the show substance.

>> Each airing of Leno cost about $350,000[53] to $400,000[48] versus up to $3 million for an hour-long drama, saving NBC $13 million each week without the network needing the show to beat its competitors.[48] Those costs include the services of 22 writers,[31][54] whom Leno called the "top 5% of the highest-paid . . . in the Guild."[23] (Wiki)

Commercial television is a big business. They're not about to turn over a show to a single guy to do everything.

duh.gif

bridge-to-sell1.png

My, you're so clever.

If you can’t convince them, confuse them, right?

FYI, a diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

You're not much of a diplomat.

duh.gif

bridge-to-sell1.png

My, you're so clever.

If you can’t convince them, confuse them, right?

FYI, a diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

You're not much of a diplomat.

?? Who the fuck brought up "diplomacy"? :confused:

I don't claim to be a "diplomat", wherever that came from, but I do know the difference between facts and made-up bullshit. And I give free demonstrations. QED.

Is my information wrong? Or is that which I refuted wrong? You tell me.
"Diplomat"? You may address me as "Mythbuster".

Last edited:

These people KNEW him. Get it?

It has been a long time since Leno was must watch TV or was the subject of "Did you hear what Leno said last night?"

In terms of topical humor he has been surpassed by Fallon, Stewart and Colbert

Only in your neck of the woods, and that is by design.

and yet fallon has the highest tonight show ratings in twenty years.

so what does that say about the power of your neck of the woods?

Yeah for like a week. Premiere week derp.

I wouldn't doubt that one bit

Remember that "civilian" army Obama crowed we needed to be funded just like our military?

well he's unleashed them on us with brown shirts and Jackboots to SQUASH us little poeole and our Freedoms

just look who has been rearing their ugly heads under him
IRS
FCC
NSA
EPA
etc

it makes me sick you people voted for this

Indeed

-Geaux

[youtube]Tt2yGzHfy7s[/youtube]

You expect someone to take a rag called the "Conservative Byte" seriously? Really?

Hey, I must like you then.

One of the people I knew is someone you would recognize. He might be an asshole, but I always found him to be a good guy. And the other one is a woman who definately is not an asshole.

And someone who backs Republicans certainly knows assholes too.

Yes, but I don't consider them to be friends.

Forum List

Back