Should insulting Muslims be outlawed?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The Muslims are in a rage over this video and demanding that it be removed from youtube. They seem to think that allowing free speech is waging a war with them.

Christians put up with much worse and don't threaten or intimidate. Should Katie Perry obey the Muslims? If an attack occurs, will the Obama administration blame her?

I am so sick of the deranged mentality of Muslims who cannot abide by those who are not of them. Fuck them. They need to respect the fact that the entire world isn't Muslim, never will be and some even think their archaic beliefs are stupid.

They should just deal with it and shut up. Who knows, maybe they are the real infidels since they are not Christian.

Muslims Outraged Over A Katy Perry Video! Will The Admin Blame Attacks On Pop Singer? | Independent Journal Review

Last edited:
"Should insulting Muslims be outlawed?"

That would be a no, but do be careful where you do so you don't lose your head. Unlike the Christians, they still believe in what their Holy Book says.

Over that video? She wasn't depicting Muslims but a people that have not existed for thousands of years.

If people are outraged about something - what's wrong with peacefully protesting? It happens all the time and not just with Muslims. Christians were outraged at Disney World's "Gay Days" and protested, demanding it be ended. Do you think that is wrong?

Posting the video is free speech.

Protesting the video is free speech.

I am so sick of the deranged mentality of Christians who cannot abide by those who are not of them. Fuck them. They need to respect the fact that the entire world isn't Christian, never will be and some even think their archaic beliefs are stupid.
Do you see how that works?

WHAT ??? ban that video for exactly what ?

it is Egyptian themed, not a damn thing depicting muslimes !!

that is the first video i have watched in full for a very long time and i actually enjoyed seeing all the art work involved in making such a video. NICE ! :up:

Should insulting Muslims be outlawed?

Yes, as soon as they're all dead, my daddy told me not to speak ill of the dead.

Last edited:
No. I'll let this guy explain why.

"Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so. (Applause.)

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities."

Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly | The White House

Not just no, hell no.

The video should be allowed.

The Muslim calls for banning the video should be allowed.

Its all free speech.

The Muslims are in a rage over this video and demanding that it be removed from youtube. They seem to think that allowing free speech is waging a war with them.

Christians put up with much worse and don't threaten or intimidate. Should Katie Perry obey the Muslims? If an attack occurs, will the Obama administration blame her?

I am so sick of the deranged mentality of Muslims who cannot abide by those who are not of them. Fuck them. They need to respect the fact that the entire world isn't Muslim, never will be and some even think their archaic beliefs are stupid.

They should just deal with it and shut up. Who knows, maybe they are the real infidels since they are not Christian.

Muslims Outraged Over A Katy Perry Video! Will The Admin Blame Attacks On Pop Singer? | Independent Journal Review

They can pack sand. :D

If people are outraged about something - what's wrong with peacefully protesting? It happens all the time and not just with Muslims. Christians were outraged at Disney World's "Gay Days" and protested, demanding it be ended. Do you think that is wrong?

Posting the video is free speech.

Protesting the video is free speech.

Muslims don't protest peacefully. 99.9% of the time, their protests end up involving fire.

Forum List

Back