Nailed It: Weissmann Indictment Of 13 Russians

nope. NO uranium to Russia . You didn't read your link

And the approval process required NINE agencies to weigh in with the President haven't ultimate say

Fail on all counts
The 9 were in it with Clinton, guy. That was the situation. Total corruption.

They invested in the companies they were approving to buy, even.

I did the homework on this before you even thought of thinking the Orange Man is Bad, dumbshit.

The Orange Man was not even a factor in your life then. All 9 got kickbacks in one way or another. Disgusting corruption.

Last edited:

Lesh Hello!

Anyone home? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If they can make up fake Russians, they can cook up fake birth certificates, photoshop family photos, and take $1 billion from Alex jones for questioning why nobody saw the corpses and why the "corpses" were removed 2-3am - the given answer...
The Jones trial made me believe more that Sandy Hook was fake.

It's just like Joke 6. The deep state likes to milk their stunts.

They've gotten away with all since JFK.

Control of FBI is key. Having a Zionist fascist FBI director ensures things like 1/6, sandy hook, Newton, the steal, 911 etc. get buried like hunter's laptop.

To your knowledge???? Since everything in your post is a lie, it's difficult to believe you have any knowledge of anything at all.
well i guess it’s possible the italian servers were involved with the obamagate gang i find it highly unlikely given they are hard working, and legal immigrants it’s doubtful they’d support the demafasict

He was inquired? I am not a lawyer like most of the people on this board.

Is being inquired the same as being accused but not convicted?

So what the heck are you complaining about?

Look. I know you probably want to pivot to the Russian hoax claim but I just don't feel like beating that dead horse again. It was a republican investigation anyhow; talk to them about it.

You would have to start paying me to post that stuff so long after it's happened. How do you do it?
1) indicted
2) i don’t like campaigns hiring russian agents to interfere in our elections
3) no it wasn’t republican lead. Weissrman wasn’t a republican. Moreover the issue is what lead tot rhe hoax and that was disinformation from the obamagate gang. The investigation did ultimately show it was a hoax but that was two years after the demafasict propaganda machine did much damage

The 9 were in it with Clinton, guy. That was the situation. Total corruption.

They invested in the companies they were approving to buy, even.

I did the homework on this before you even thought of thinking the Orange Man is Bad, dumbshit.

The Orange Man was not even a factor in your life then. All 9 got kickbacks in one way or another. Disgusting corruption.
“The nine were in on it with Clinton”

But somehow you see Clinton as the ringleader… ignoring of course that Obama had ultimate authority and that no uranium every went to Russia.

But you “did research “ down some QAnon rabbit hole…

1) indicted

Ah, yes. Indicted. That makes sense. I probably should have realized what you were saying. Auto correct can be a bitch.

That aside he was acquitted. End of story.

2) i don’t like campaigns hiring russian agents to interfere in our elections

Yeah, I don't like campaigns handing out polling data to Russia or presidential candidates asking Russia to hack another candidates server or even taking Putin's side over our intelligence agencies on the global stage but hey; evidently this is the best voters can do.

3) no it wasn’t republican lead. Weissrman wasn’t a republican. Moreover the issue is what lead tot rhe hoax and that was disinformation from the obamagate gang. The investigation did ultimately show it was a hoax but that was two years after the demafasict propaganda machine did much damage
Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Ah, yes. Indicted. That makes sense. I probably should have realized what you were saying. Auto correct can be a bitch.

That aside he was acquitted. End of story.

Yeah, I don't like campaigns handing out polling data to Russia or presidential candidates asking Russia to hack another candidates server or even taking Putin's side over our intelligence agencies on the global stage but hey; evidently this is the best voters can do.

Which Democrat appointed Mueller?
1) of lying to a federal agent....not for being paid by Clinton and the DNC
2) of lying, not for his paid employment
3) no campaign did that. try again.

1) of lying to a federal agent....not for being paid by Clinton and the DNC

He was aqcuitted.

2) of lying, not for his paid employment

He was aqcuitted.

3) no campaign did that. try again.
The Trump campaign did via Manafort.

Trump did the others.

Forum List