Nailed It: Weissmann Indictment Of 13 Russians

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Andrew Weissmann has been intimately involved in some of the biggest corruption scandals in US history. Weissmann was involved in FBI activities with the mob in New York in the 1990s. He was a key member of the Enron Task Force and also was involved in the sale of 20% of US Uranium to Russia. After all his corrupt acts, he then led the corrupt Mueller Special Counsel.

In February of 2018, the Weissman-led Mueller gang must have realized that they needed Russians in their totally corrupt Trump-Russia conspiracy. The problem was there weren’t any because the entire narrative was built on a house of lies. So Weissmann and the Mueller gang decided to create Russians.

Made up Russians

Lying about Russian Social Media Post 'evidrnce' without having / presenting English translation

It was all just another big fat lie.

Weissmann is one of the most corrupt individuals to ever work in the DOJ. He doesn’t seem to care who he hurts, it’s all about the end game.

None of Weissmann’s corrupt and dishonest actions over the years prevented Weissmann from moving up the ranks in the DOJ, they helped him.

Weissmann and Robert Mueller and others in the Enron Task force destroyed over 80,000 Arthur Andersen professionals’ careers in the early 2000s.

Weissmann’s actions led to four Merrill Lynch professionals facing time in prison, one in solitary, all were later found innocent.

Weissmann then went on to lead the Mueller witchhunt in its attempted coup of the President of the United States. The list of unethical and arguably criminal actions by Weissmann in the Mueller witchhunt is unending

Weissmann, not Mueller, ran the show as Special Counsel puppet master.

Weissmann is toed to Hillary and is even more corrupt than Mueller.

The details of Hillary's Russian Collusion scandal and the failed coup attempt are amazing.

Andrew Weissmann has been intimately involved in some of the biggest corruption scandals in US history. Weissmann was involved in FBI activities with the mob in New York in the 1990s. He was a key member of the Enron Task Force and also was involved in the sale of 20% of US Uranium to Russia. After all his corrupt acts, he then led the corrupt Mueller Special Counsel.

In February of 2018, the Weissman-led Mueller gang must have realized that they needed Russians in their totally corrupt Trump-Russia conspiracy. The problem was there weren’t any because the entire narrative was built on a house of lies. So Weissmann and the Mueller gang decided to create Russians.

Made up Russians

Lying about Russian Social Media Post 'evidrnce' without having / presenting English translation

Weissmann is one of the most corrupt individuals to ever work in the DOJ. He doesn’t seem to care who he hurts, it’s all about the end game.

None of Weissmann’s corrupt and dishonest actions over the years prevented Weissmann from moving up the ranks in the DOJ, they helped him.

Weissmann and Robert Mueller and others in the Enron Task force destroyed over 80,000 Arthur Andersen professionals’ careers in the early 2000s.

Weissmann’s actions led to four Merrill Lynch professionals facing time in prison, one in solitary, all were later found innocent.

Weissmann then went on to lead the Mueller witchhunt in its attempted coup of the President of the United States. The list of unethical and arguably criminal actions by Weissmann in the Mueller witchhunt is unending

The details of Hillary's Russian Collusion scandal and the failed coup attempt are amazing.

I said all of this from the beginning. They created the narrative, and The FBI knew it was false but being that they were all compromised and completely corrupt went along with it, because they wanted to keep the corruption going for them and their political allies.

He and Mueller both should have been disbarred and sent to prison for Enron and what they did to Senator Stevens (suborning perjury from their “Star witness”).
Another failed Republican investigation. Color me shocked.

Mueller was picked as Special Counsel because:

He was a corrupt former FBI Director who had violated the Constitution, violated the rule of law, defrauded the FUSA Court numerous tomes, violated the Patriot Act, and illegally spied on Americans

He put innocent Americans in jail

He was Comey's criminal mentor

He had every bit as much of cognitively declined as Joe Biden and could be easily puppeted by Weisman

Hillary's lawyer, Sussmann, initiated the failed Russian Collusion coup attempt / scandal on her order - according to her own campaign manager under oath.

Hillary's associate / cronie Weissmann was the shadow Special Counsel

All of it can be traced right back to tbat bitch.

Another failed Republican investigation. Color me shocked.
You do know that federal courts found Mueller and Weissmann guilty in both those cases right? Suborning perjury in the case of Senator Stevens and completely fabricating evidence in the Enron case. So where’s the failure there? You didn’t know that. Color me not shocked.

You do know that federal courts found Mueller and Weissmann guilty in both those cases right? Suborning perjury in the case of Senator Stevens and completely fabricating evidence in the Enron case. So where’s the failure there? You didn’t know that. Color me not shocked.
I was talking about the Mueller investigation being Republican...and your other claims I don't have the patience to look into.

Someone pisses Trump off and coincidentally on right wing media that person is guilty of numerous crimes that never lead to charges and it's because the "deep state". Derp Derp. Over and over again.

When they get charged, get back to me.

I was talking about the Mueller investigation being Republican...and your other claims I don't have the patience to look into.

Someone pisses Trump off and coincidentally on right wing media that person is guilty of numerous crimes that never lead to charges and it's because the "deep state". Derp Derp. Over and over again.

When they get charged, get back to me.
Not claims, fact moron. The Mueller investigation Republican? Hahahahah! You actually believe that. Your denial of reality is disturbing. Get back to us when Trump gets charged....

Not claims, fact moron. The Mueller investigation Republican? Hahahahah! You actually believe that. Your denial of reality is disturbing. Get back to us when Trump gets charged....
Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Yep sure. Facts. It's the dang deep state again.

I didn't say anything about Trump charges so not sure why you brought that up.

Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Yep sure. Facts. It's the dang deep state again.

I didn't say anything about Trump charges so not sure why you brought that up.
Good Lord you’re dense. Who was Mueller trying to get again? Run along troll.

Good Lord you’re dense. Who was Mueller trying to get again? Run along troll.
Lol. You think it was a republican investigation because they were investigating a republican campaign? Good grief.

So I guess if Dems investigate Bernie Sanders it's a republican investigation? :auiqs.jpg:

Mueller, as mentioned, was brought in to lead the last leg of Hillary's coup attempt because

- He was the former criminal FBI Director

- He had already violated the Constitution,violated the Rule of Law, Defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, illegally spied on US citizens, and put innocent Americans in jail

- His reputation was what was needed, not him.

- He was mentally more inept than Biden and could be easily controlled while Weissmann ran the scam / coup attempt

Made up Russians

Why are you defending lying Russians, Sleazy? What kind of American protects the Russian criminals trying to destroy democracy in America??? Please tell us why you love Russians so much and attack Americans who go after Russians.

You seem more Russian than American and you always have.

Mueller, as mentioned, was brought in to lead the last leg of Hillary's coup attempt because

- He was the former criminal FBI Director

- He had already violated the Constitution,violated the Rule of Law, Defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, illegally spied on US citizens, and put innocent Americans in jail

- His reputation was what was needed, not him.

- He was mentally more inept than Biden and could be easily controlled while Weissmann ran the scam / coup attempt
Do you you think we should hold Rosenstein and Trump accountable? To think they appointed Mueller just because he was an inept liar... I assume to help the Trump campaign avoid malfeance from the investigation.

Not a good look.

The Obamagate gang and their corrupt attempt to over throw the 2016 election will go down in history as the biggest political scandal in american history

The Obamagate gang and their corrupt attempt to over throw the 2016 election will go down in history as the biggest political scandal in american history
Yep. Right up their with Jewish space lasers and Italian servers. It will certainly be a Qanon greatest hit.

Do you you think we should hold Rosenstein and Trump accountable?

Trump's mistake was being too trusting of those around him.

This was the largest, most organized, complicated criminal coup in US history. It is amazing how all of the players were connected.

Mueller, Comey's criminal mentor....
Hillary - Weissmann - Sussmann
Obama - Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe...

On and on. The govt is infested with partisan, treasonous, liberal Democrat scum.

Forum List

Back