Nailed It: Weissmann Indictment Of 13 Russians

From your link

The Clinton campaign hired Perkins Coie, which then hired Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm, to conduct opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia. But on FEC forms, the Clinton campaign classified the spending as legal services.

Not a dime was paid by Clinton or her campaign to Steele. They paid Perkins Coie

Ans oh yea...the Clinton Campaign never USED the Dossier

That never happened, retard.

Not one gram of uranium was sold to Russia.

I can't believe there are still tards peddling this hoax.
Let's see if you're smart enough to figure this out for yourself.

Clinton and friends did conspire to sell Russia 20% of the US's uranium. And did.

Oh the humanity. The lying, cheating, pussy grabbing piece of shit you elected, got tossed out of office because he was the most incompetent president in history, and then he tried and insurrection to seize power.

You're just as stupid and crazy and Alex Jones. Carrying on about shit that never happened, and forgiving Trump for EVERYTHING.
You better be worrying about Castro Jr. and what he's doing to your country, bitch.

I would say with 90% accuracy Trudeau is the son of Castro. That's Fidel Castro, you stupid bitty.

That's who's running your country right now. Castro's bastard.

It has been proven beyond a doubt Hitlery paid for the fake Russia dossier, you fucking moron.

Her name is Hillary, stupid, and she didn't pay for the dossier, her law firm did. That's been proven beyond a doubt because she has the cheque she paid her lawyers, and the entry was incorrectly shown as "legal fees".

The fines you claim proves she paid for the dossier, actually prove her lawyers paid for the dossier with money she gave them. That's why the entry read "legal fees".

Clinton never denied she asked her lawyers to obtain the Dossier or that she gave them to pay for it. But she did it as a legal, arm's length transaction.

How many times are you going to make a fool of yourself believing Trump and right wing media? I guess we can go with "endlessly". There is just no bottom to your gullibility.

NO THEY DIDN'T STUPID. THAT'S BEEN DEBUNKED AS OFTEN AS THE BIRTHER LIE.
Debunked by whom? I researched this in 2014, and it's as valid as the day is long. Go Fuck Yourself.

"The path to a Russian acquisition of American uranium deposits began in 2005 in Kazakhstan, where the Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra orchestrated his first big uranium deal, with Mr. Clinton at his side."

^ This is nowhere near as good as what I read about this thing in the past. Clinton and about 9 friends were all in on it.

Valerie Jarret and Susan Rice were there. Something about an atomic commission, maybe?

This is as close as I can get to it right now:

All 9 involved were corrupt.

Last edited:
Her name is Hillary, stupid, and she didn't pay for the dossier, her law firm did. That's been proven beyond a doubt because she has the cheque she paid her lawyers, and the entry was incorrectly shown as "legal fees".

The fines you claim proves she paid for the dossier, actually prove her lawyers paid for the dossier with money she gave them. That's why the entry read "legal fees".

Clinton never denied she asked her lawyers to obtain the Dossier or that she gave them to pay for it. But she did it as a legal, arm's length transaction.

How many times are you going to make a fool of yourself believing Trump and right wing media? I guess we can go with "endlessly". There is just no bottom to your gullibility.
Fer christ's sake, where did her law firm get the money...dumbass.

HItlery paid for it.

Hitlery pushed it to the media.

Hitlery pushed it to the FBi.

I have supplied numerous links proving this. For you to continue to deny and try to spin does nothing but cement you as the biggest lying sack of shit moron on this board.

: crickets: from Lesh

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Debunked by whom? I researched this in 2014, and it's as valid as the day is long. Go Fuck Yourself.

"The path to a Russian acquisition of American uranium deposits began in 2005 in Kazakhstan, where the Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra orchestrated his first big uranium deal, with Mr. Clinton at his side."

^ This is nowhere near as good as what I read about this thing in the past. Clinton and about 9 friends were all in on it.

Valerie Jarret and Susan Rice were there. Something about an atomic commission, maybe?

This is as close as I can get to it right now:

All 9 involved were corrupt.
Nope. Debunked

HItlery paid for it.

Hitlery pushed it to the media.

Hitlery pushed it to the FBi.

I have supplied numerous links proving this. For you to continue to deny and try to spin does nothing but cement you as the biggest lying sack of shit moron on this board.
Or maybe she's just dumb. :dunno:

Nah, there has to be some dishonesty involved as well.

Forum List

Back