Nailed It: Weissmann Indictment Of 13 Russians

Mueller, as mentioned, was brought in to lead the last leg of Hillary's coup attempt because

- He was the former criminal FBI Director

- He had already violated the Constitution,violated the Rule of Law, Defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, illegally spied on US citizens, and put innocent Americans in jail

- His reputation was what was needed, not him.

- He was mentally more inept than Biden and could be easily controlled while Weissmann ran the scam / coup attempt

Any other bedtime stories you'd like to tell us, Sleazy????

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump hired Robert Mueller because he was a Republican who couldn't be bought or intimmidated by Trump or anyone else. Mueller was born as rich as Trump and worked in public service all of his life. Unlike Captain Bones Spurs, Mueller served heroically in the armed forces before joining the FBI.

While Trump was defrauding investors with his bankruptcy scams, Mueller was taking on the mob and putting criminals in jail.

Trump's mistake was being too trusting of those around him.

This was the largest, most organized, complicated criminal coup in US history. It is amazing how all of the players were connected.

Mueller, Comey's criminal mentor....
Hillary - Weissmann - Sussmann
Obama - Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe...

On and on. The govt is infested with partisan, treasonous, liberal Democrat scum.

Oh the humanity. The lying, cheating, pussy grabbing piece of shit you elected, got tossed out of office because he was the most incompetent president in history, and then he tried and insurrection to seize power.

You're just as stupid and crazy and Alex Jones. Carrying on about shit that never happened, and forgiving Trump for EVERYTHING.

Yep. Right up their with Jewish space lasers and Italian servers. It will certainly be a Qanon greatest hit.
you got a problem with Italian servers? the ones at my local pizza place are pretty nice. To my knowledge they didn’t pay russians for misinformation like Clinton or make up a russian hoax like the the obamagate gang

Trump's mistake was being too trusting of those around him.

Was it a mistake to appoint Mueller or was it a calculation?

I think you are really on to something. I am starting to think appointing a more credible investigator and doing it again may be appropriate because as you say, mueller was obviously in no condition that conduct a fair or competant investigation.

This was the largest, most organized, complicated criminal coup in US history. It is amazing how all of the players were connected.

Yeah. It was huge. Many players. The FBI, CIA, IRS, judges, Democrats, Congress, DoJ, Hollywood, our global allies, all conspired against Trump, the most honest game show host and real estate mogul that ever existed.

Mueller, Comey's criminal mentor....
Hillary - Weissmann - Sussmann
Obama - Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe...

On and on. The govt is infested with partisan, treasonous, liberal Democrat scum.
Yep. I see I missed some. Thanks.

you got a problem with Italian servers? the ones at my local pizza place are pretty nice. To my knowledge they didn’t pay russians for misinformation like Clinton or make up a russian hoax like the the obamagate gang
Was it your servers that were magically flipping votes in machines not connected to the internet? Hang in to those bad boys and give Lindell a call! You may get a free pillow and a gram of coke.

Hillary did opposition research...which all modern candidates have done, including Trump.

Was it your servers that were magically flipping votes in machines not connected to the internet? Hang in to those bad boys and give Lindell a call! You may get a free pillow and a gram of coke.

Hillary did opposition research...which all modern candidates have done, including Trump.
I don’t believe so, not that i am aware of anyway. They do flip some pizza pie though.

not sure how that has to do with the obamagate gang making up the russian hoax to undermine the results of rhe 2016 election though

Trump never hired foreign agents and russians like clinton…and no most people don’t pay russians for misinformation

Mueller, as mentioned, was brought in to lead the last leg of Hillary's coup attempt because

- He was the former criminal FBI Director

- He had already violated the Constitution,violated the Rule of Law, Defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, illegally spied on US citizens, and put innocent Americans in jail

- His reputation was what was needed, not him.

- He was mentally more inept than Biden and could be easily controlled while Weissmann ran the scam / coup attempt
republicans voted to extend Mueller's role as FBI director for two more years, back in 2011.
It was a unanimous vote, meaning every republican voted for him.
Both parties voted to keep in a criminal FBI director?
Never heard a peep about him during Obama's admin.

Oh the humanity. The lying, cheating, pussy grabbing piece of shit you elected, got tossed out of office because he was the most incompetent president in history, and then he tried and insurrection to seize power.

You're just as stupid and crazy and Alex Jones. Carrying on about shit that never happened, and forgiving Trump for EVERYTHING.
ah and like a good little demafasict you excuse this corrupt behavior by the obamagate gang because its against a political rival. Sad really

I don’t believe so, not that i am aware of anyway. They do flip some pizza pie though.

Me too. Worked at pizza hut for 4 years back in the days where the work was brutal. You ever have to clean the pinwheel shaped pins of the discontinued priazzo? Not fun.

not sure how that has to do with the obamagate gang making up the russian hoax to undermine the results of rhe 2016 election though

Yeah me neither and I'm to lazy to scroll through to see what you're talking about.

Trump never hired foreign agents and russians like clinton…and no most people don’t pay russians for misinformation
Hillary didn't hire Russians either. She paid a company who hired whoever you are referring to. Do you think it was illegal? Show me the law.

Trump did hire a British firm for his opposition research. (Cambridge analytical) Of course that was legal as well.

Me too. Worked at pizza hut for 4 years back in the days where the work was brutal. You ever have to clean the pinwheel shaped pins of the discontinued priazzo? Not fun.

Yeah me neither and I'm to lazy to scroll through to see what you're talking about.

Hillary didn't hire Russians either. She paid a company who hired whoever you are referring to. Do you think it was illegal? Show me the law.

Trump did hire a British firm for his opposition research. (Cambridge analytical) Of course that was legal as well.
1) tough stuff
2) odd since i am responding to your quoting me
3) of course she did…his name was Igor. if i hire a contractor to build my home and he has employee, they are all hired by me.

a lot of people did before his corruption was exposed…what’s your point?
the point is, your claims of corrupts are imaginary.
If they existed, republicans would have refused his assignment as special prosecutor.
And democrats as well would have refused.

Andrew Weissmann has been intimately involved in some of the biggest corruption scandals in US history. Weissmann was involved in FBI activities with the mob in New York in the 1990s. He was a key member of the Enron Task Force and also was involved in the sale of 20% of US Uranium to Russia. After all his corrupt acts, he then led the corrupt Mueller Special Counsel.

In February of 2018, the Weissman-led Mueller gang must have realized that they needed Russians in their totally corrupt Trump-Russia conspiracy. The problem was there weren’t any because the entire narrative was built on a house of lies. So Weissmann and the Mueller gang decided to create Russians.

Made up Russians

Lying about Russian Social Media Post 'evidrnce' without having / presenting English translation

It was all just another big fat lie.

Weissmann is one of the most corrupt individuals to ever work in the DOJ. He doesn’t seem to care who he hurts, it’s all about the end game.

None of Weissmann’s corrupt and dishonest actions over the years prevented Weissmann from moving up the ranks in the DOJ, they helped him.

Weissmann and Robert Mueller and others in the Enron Task force destroyed over 80,000 Arthur Andersen professionals’ careers in the early 2000s.

Weissmann’s actions led to four Merrill Lynch professionals facing time in prison, one in solitary, all were later found innocent.

Weissmann then went on to lead the Mueller witchhunt in its attempted coup of the President of the United States. The list of unethical and arguably criminal actions by Weissmann in the Mueller witchhunt is unending

Weissmann, not Mueller, ran the show as Special Counsel puppet master.

Weissmann is toed to Hillary and is even more corrupt than Mueller.

The details of Hillary's Russian Collusion scandal and the failed coup attempt are amazing.

]
putin-chairman-of-gop.jpg

the point is, your claims of corrupts are imaginary.
If they existed, republicans would have refused his assignment as special prosecutor.
And democrats as well would have refused.
the corruption was exposed after the fact. They didn’t know before hand or you are right they would have.

1) tough stuff
2) odd since i am responding to your quoting me
3) of course she did…his name was Igor. if i hire a contractor to build my home and he has employee, they are all hired by me.
The guy that was acquitted?

Was it crime to hire a company who hired igor?

Forum List

Back