My question to Trump about the Mexicans paying the Wall

again with the left starting the ignorant dialogue. What is it with you people that causes you to be so uncouth and uncivilized.
Does that not indicate some sort of mental illness to you? maybe one that could have you thinking about voting for the wrong person?
I'm glad I don't have to live that way.

Now the above is a THOROUGH response to what I wrote back to you:
" You should (probably not) know that not ALL illegals here are from Mexico".
don;t you think? LOL

Hey dipshit, I'm not the one addressing a question to one person and expecting others to answer it. If that sounds logical to you then you really need professional help.

I'll get right on it, Tigger.......LOL (but thanks for the bump....)

Last edited:
Bottom line is this: Trump's extortionist tactics about denying the Mexicans their remittances, could ONLY work (well, just for argument sake) IF and only IF Trump does not deport all those illegals....

Conversely, if Trump deports all those illegals (its funny just to type this bullshit) what exactly is the INCENTIVE for Mexico to "pay for the wall".....

(Unless Trump threatens to fill the Mexican TV airwaves with reruns of The Apprentice.....now, that may loosen Mexico's purse-strings.)

You think only illegals are sending money home?
And there's more ways than one to gather those funds.
http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

again with the left starting the ignorant dialogue. What is it with you people that causes you to be so uncouth and uncivilized.
Does that not indicate some sort of mental illness to you? maybe one that could have you thinking about voting for the wrong person?

don;t you think? LOL

Nobody said that every single illegal here is from Mexico. Do try and keep up Mr. Wall Payer.

don;t you think? LOL
yes, however you failed to include this part of your original response.
"Swallow back some of your spittle, there, moron"
very ignorant and uncalled for in a discussion that could so easily have been civil.
Unless you are one of those vile disease ridden leaches that snuck across the border, then I can understand your aversion to my wording.

Nobody said that every single illegal here is from Mexico.

take THAT up with your equally clueless right winger who stated that all illegals be shipped back to Mexico.....You morons need to better coordinate your bullshit

Unless you are one of those vile disease ridden leaches that snuck across the border, then I can understand your aversion to my wording.

Yes.......believe what you will in your "civil" discourse.....
I don't feel the need to be civil to those that are invading the United States. My home. I don't actually feel the need to hit the brakes when the slimy bastards walk in front of my truck. (you should see how fast they move when I don't slow down for them)

True......we will institute a law that to send ANY amount of money to Mexico, you must show your citizenship papers.....What could possibly go wrong?

True......we will institute a law that to send ANY amount of money to Mexico, you must show your citizenship papers.....What could possibly go wrong?

You tell me.
only thing that could go wrong is that Mexico would fall into a deep depression with the loss of the money.
it would be fairly easy to do. make it illegal for non citizens to have bank accounts in the U.S (should already be that way due to social security numbers) and make it illegal to ship cash. If cash is found being shipped out of the country, take it and put it toward the wall fund.

see, those poor bastards lost their right to cheer, however at least they were given a chance to fight for their country.
Besides, I wasn't alive then, I am now. so, fuck them, their ancestors let them down.

You must be a real "sweetheart".......LOL

Bottom line is this: Trump's extortionist tactics about denying the Mexicans their remittances, could ONLY work (well, just for argument sake) IF and only IF Trump does not deport all those illegals....

Conversely, if Trump deports all those illegals (its funny just to type this bullshit) what exactly is the INCENTIVE for Mexico to "pay for the wall".....

(Unless Trump threatens to fill the Mexican TV airwaves with reruns of The Apprentice.....now, that may loosen Mexico's purse-strings.)

Legal Mexicans send money back to their families. Mexicans on work visas send money back as well. If they help build a wall I'm sure we would work out special work visa arrangements. Then the workers would be legal, the money would still flow to mexico and everyone is happy

Legal Mexicans send money back to their families. Mexicans on work visas send money back as well. If they help build a wall I'm sure we would work out special work visa arrangements. Then the workers would be legal, the money would still flow to mexico and everyone is happy

Is the above what Trump is proposing?.....Does anyone really know what Trump is proposing?....LOL

Forum List

Back