Law & Order Actress Stops Production While Helping Little Lost Girl Find Her Mother

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although I've never watched this show before I thought that it was extremely sweet of her. I'm glad that Alyssa made it back to her mom safely and she was very brave and grownup to act so maturely and responsibly like she did. :)

that thing isn't loading, rr, was it mariska hargatay?

Yes and here you go. :)

most of the law and order detectives are great. hargitay and ice t have been putting the perverts away for a while.

her mother was a famous actress (jayne mansfield) who died in a highway crash. little mariska was in the car. that must have hurt.

most of the law and order detectives are great. hargitay and ice t have been putting the perverts away for a while.

her mother was a famous actress (jayne mansfield) who died in a highway crash. little mariska was in the car. that must have hurt.

Oh well anyways that just goes to show that just because you're an actor or actress doesn't mean that you can't also be a hero in real life. ☺️

Once the girl was with her mom again, did the girl learn that a real cop is not who she was getting help from? Instead, she was in the presence of a famous TV actress. :) :) :)

God bless you and Mariska and the girl and her mom always!!!

Holly

Once the girl was with her mom again, did the girl learn that a real cop is not who she was getting help from? Instead, she was in the presence of a famous TV actress. :) :) :)

I don't know as I was wondering that myself. 🤔

Forum List

Back