My guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car

Who do you have to fight for your freedom?

hardcharge-1.jpg

He already has.

and there are two more like him at home.

Sorry, my post was ambiguous. I was referring to who you would fight against for your freedom.

oh! (looking around) Does homeland security come around?

So...by your logic....its not ok to dispatch of someone attempting to violate all kinds of my rights?? I should instead get wacked...raped....beat to shit...robbed...etc etc etc...then leave it up to some fucked up judge and jury that will more than likely let the douche bag off with an easy sentence because he had a shitty family life???

Gun Control doesnt exist......people control does...and if you condone it you are un-American. Cuzz the one Amendment you left out of your little paragraph protects "People's" rights to own them....and if you take issue with that...you have taken issue with basic human rights.

Nice tirade...next time try to make it remotely related to the TOPIC Jen and I were discussing...LOL

You got some nerve talking about ANYONE's tirade. Here's som esimple math for you: Bad guy + my house = dead bad guy shot full of fucking holes.

Questions?

WOW Gunny ... now THAT was a REAL tirade...strutted swagger from a REAL man...LMAO!

Questions....One; WHAT does THAT have to do with Ted Kennedy?

We need them, all right.... Is that an endorsement or an condemnation, though? Tell me sister. IT is easy to be a sarcastic, quite another to be realistic. Which are you?

We need them, all right.... Is that an endorsement or an condemnation, though? Tell me sister. IT is easy to be a sarcastic, quite another to be realistic. Which are you?

Are you talking to me? The last thing I said was about great people at the shooting range, totally sincere

you must be speaking to someone else?

Not around my place, nor do thieves, there's nothing to steal. Heck I had my place broken into and people left stuff!

:lol: You must live in a really nice neighborhood. I live at Mayberry by the Beach, though, and I still believe in owning guns. Lotta psycho people these days.

Nice tirade...next time try to make it remotely related to the TOPIC Jen and I were discussing...LOL

You got some nerve talking about ANYONE's tirade. Here's som esimple math for you: Bad guy + my house = dead bad guy shot full of fucking holes.

Questions?

WOW Gunny ... now THAT was a REAL tirade...strutted swagger from a REAL man...LMAO!

Questions....One; WHAT does THAT have to do with Ted Kennedy?

that was a hunting accident ted had ...he was drunkly swerving to hit a deer in his headlights at the time....

Not around my place, nor do thieves, there's nothing to steal. Heck I had my place broken into and people left stuff!

:lol: You must live in a really nice neighborhood. I live at Mayberry by the Beach, though, and I still believe in owning guns. Lotta psycho people these days.

It's alright, just a working class suburb in a smallish (1 million) city but we don't have that much crime (you should see people working themselves into a lather over grafitti :lol: ). Nobody seriously feels the need - here - to have a firearm for self protection, we're lucky in that sense. And we're not a firearms owning society so that has to be factored in as well.

It's alright, just a working class suburb in a smallish (1 million) city but we don't have that much crime (you should see people working themselves into a lather over grafitti :lol: ). Nobody seriously feels the need - here - to have a firearm for self protection, we're lucky in that sense. And we're not a firearms owning society so that has to be factored in as well.

what if the dingos try to eat your baby ??

Mine are much too well fed to bother with supplementary diets :D

abos ?

I have had a gun pointed at me. I didn't revel in the second Amendment THEN. All I am say'n. I don't think anyone needs a weapon now, like in " right now," anymore than "WE" would have THEN in 1973. Perhaps G. Washington and the American Militia fighting British intruders DID. Well, after 1776, that ain't happen in'. Please. We don't need guns anymore. No sir, we don't.

I have had a gun pointed at me. I didn't revel in the second Amendment THEN. All I am say'n. I don't think anyone needs a weapon now, like in " right now," anymore than "WE" would have THEN in 1973. Perhaps G. Washington and the American Militia fighting British intruders DID. Well, after 1776, that ain't happen in'. Please. We don't need guns anymore. No sir, we don't.

that is only because we all have them....

abos ?

Bad word now.

Dingos were brought here by waves of human immigrants from the archipelago to the north of this landmass and while they're not really indigenous (nor are humans) they were somewhat domesticated by those humans, the ancestors of today's indigenous people, so there might be a genetic revulsion against eating their former friends.

Kennedy's a f-ing doooosh. If any of us "common folk" had done what he did, we'd STILL be in prison. Exactly where that POS needs to be.

The spineless POS didn't even have the balls to die. He let a woman do it for him.

and wait till the basTURD dies Gunny....then we will see for a week, everywhere you look what a great fucking guy he was....

abos ?

Bad word now.

Dingos were brought here by waves of human immigrants from the archipelago to the north of this landmass and while they're not really indigenous (nor are humans) they were somewhat domesticated by those humans, the ancestors of today's indigenous people, so there might be a genetic revulsion against eating their former friends.

so whats the p.c term for the little buggers now ? natives ?

He SHOULD be on death row for murder, they had a lot more evidence convicting him than they did Scott Peterson

"Kopechne and Kennedy did not intend to return to Edgartown" at the time they left the party.
"Kennedy did not intend to drive to the ferry slip".
"[Kennedy]'s turn onto Dike Road was intentional".

- Judge James A. Boyle
Presided over secret inquest and failed to finish the job

Too bad Kopechne didn't carry a gun that night as Teddy turned down that road.

So Kennedy KNEW he would survive the accident and being trapped in a car underwater? You believe in execution for THAT? How radical Muslim of you...

There is something seriously wrong with you...besides your stupidity...

hey numbnuts....what did the asshole do when he crawled out of the lake?

Forum List

Back