My guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car

As I indicated, it's more than "handling a gun". Learning to handle a gun properly isn't difficult, using tactics to ensure safety of students and teachers where there's an active shooter in a school is an entirely different matter.

I know and I agree with you.

I just can't get over how threatened and overprotected libs need to be. But when it comes to weapons to protect themselves they want all those done away with too.

Freedom isn't free. You gotta fight for it. And if you don't want to fight, get out of the way.

It's not about "clearing leather" :lol: - it's about managing the situation according to active shooter doctrine - if they're armed in order to protect students and themselves then they need to be trained to do just that.

Ummm....that would take like 5 minutes of training. Shooting a gun and being safe with a gun is not as hard as some would lead you to believe.

5 minutes of training eh? :lol:

Embellished of course...but you get my point I hope. They dont need to be on par with Delta Force n shit.

Drivers licenses get handed out to the most idiotic people ever.....and not one of them can drive like Michael Schumacher.

I dont believe training should be mandated for the average joe "Everyone else"....but someone who is paid by the public to protect children should show some level of proficiency.....yes.

As I indicated, it's more than "handling a gun". Learning to handle a gun properly isn't difficult, using tactics to ensure safety of students and teachers where there's an active shooter in a school is an entirely different matter.

I just can't get over how threatened and overprotected libs need to be. But when it comes to weapons to protect themselves they want all those done away with too.

Freedom isn't free. You gotta fight for it. And if you don't want to fight, get out of the way.

Who do you have to fight for your freedom?

Ummm....that would take like 5 minutes of training. Shooting a gun and being safe with a gun is not as hard as some would lead you to believe.

5 minutes of training eh? :lol:

Embellished of course...but you get my point I hope. They dont need to be on par with Delta Force n shit.

Drivers licenses get handed out to the most idiotic people ever.....and not one of them can drive like Michael Schumacher.

I dont believe training should be mandated for the average joe "Everyone else"....but someone who is paid by the public to protect children should show some level of proficiency.....yes.

But my point remains - arm them and train and equip them.

The representatives in Washington that have little to no sense of what the fuck a "Servant" is.....

They are out to further their own means...not ours...and that is done at the cost of many of our freedoms.

Only if Americans are actually as stupid as our government, the state-run media and our public school academia think we are

Yea Jen what a stupid government our founders created...all those stupid amendments like the 5th, 6th and the 14th...why do we need a presumption of innocence when we have smart people like Jen...judge, jury and executioner, and she doesn't even have to leave her house or actually be there...

So...by your logic....its not ok to dispatch of someone attempting to violate all kinds of my rights?? I should instead get wacked...raped....beat to shit...robbed...etc etc etc...then leave it up to some fucked up judge and jury that will more than likely let the douche bag off with an easy sentence because he had a shitty family life???

Gun Control doesnt exist......people control does...and if you condone it you are un-American. Cuzz the one Amendment you left out of your little paragraph protects "People's" rights to own them....and if you take issue with that...you have taken issue with basic human rights.

Nice tirade...next time try to make it remotely related to the TOPIC Jen and I were discussing...LOL

Yea Jen what a stupid government our founders created...all those stupid amendments like the 5th, 6th and the 14th...why do we need a presumption of innocence when we have smart people like Jen...judge, jury and executioner, and she doesn't even have to leave her house or actually be there...

So...by your logic....its not ok to dispatch of someone attempting to violate all kinds of my rights?? I should instead get wacked...raped....beat to shit...robbed...etc etc etc...then leave it up to some fucked up judge and jury that will more than likely let the douche bag off with an easy sentence because he had a shitty family life???

Gun Control doesnt exist......people control does...and if you condone it you are un-American. Cuzz the one Amendment you left out of your little paragraph protects "People's" rights to own them....and if you take issue with that...you have taken issue with basic human rights.

Nice tirade...next time try to make it remotely related to the TOPIC Jen and I were discussing...LOL

Blah blah blah .....blah blah blah blah blah TOPIC blah blah blah blah.....LOL

Blow me.

I never claimed to live in a perfect world, Jen-T. Not even in million years, sweetheart. Are you kidding? Would you like to read my post again? ? People with guns scare the holey sh*t outta me. I think, all of them, legal or not, are the problem here. But, that is all I ever meant to say.

The representatives in Washington that have little to no sense of what the fuck a "Servant" is.....

They are out to further their own means...not ours...and that is done at the cost of many of our freedoms.

Governments are like that - I'm with Agna when it comes to anarchism, the sooner governments disappear the better we'll all be.

I never claimed to live in a perfect world, Jen-T. Not even in million years, sweetheart. Are you kidding? Would you like to read my post again? ? People with guns scare the holey sh*t outta me. I think, all of them, legal or not, are the problem here. But, that is all I ever meant to say.

oh I know, I was just saying the world you were describing would only work in a perfect world where NOBODY had a gun, you know, that world that has no street drugs either.

But in this world, we need them. Or I should say, I do. You might be a 280 lb man that can wollop a thug, but I'm not. And I have no intention of being a volunteer victim.

Have you ever tried learning to shoot one SW? I love the shooting range, have met a lot of great people there.

Me. You can wait around for the cops to save your ass. I'm emptying the mag.

You got some nerve talking about ANYONE's tirade. Here's som esimple math for you: Bad guy + my house = dead bad guy shot full of fucking holes.

Questions?

hardcharge-1.jpg

He already has.

and there are two more like him at home.

Last edited:

hardcharge-1.jpg

He already has.

and there are two more like him at home.

Backbone of the country......

nec, thanks but my middle son recently broke my heart when he NAIVELY said good things about Obama

I still can't breathe when I think about it! I thought I was doing a good job deprogramming him from public school!

(there are no weeping smilies here):confused:

Forum List

Back