Drug raids reveal ‘sobering’ mass of weapons

Usual bullshit after a raid, none of the weapons were fully automatic, none were illegal on their own and none show an actual escalation of violence.

As to the Desert Eagle , so what It has what 5 shots? And kicks like a mule. It is a pistol that is LEGAL to own.

In fact if these weapons are so sobering and so dangerous, how come we are not reading of heavy shoot outs when they raided these people?

Every time the cops seize weapons they parade them out and act like some great crime was committed and imply we have a problem with weapons. NONE of those weapons listed are even illegal, you can go down to your local gun store in most States and BUY them.

SEATTLE - Federal agents busted a drug-trafficking ring that distributed methamphetamine and cocaine from Mexico in Washington state and carried unusually powerful weaponry, injecting a dangerous new factor into drug crime in the region.

Drug raids reveal 'sobering' mass of arms - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

What's "new" about it? Sounds like some sensationalist journalism to me. I packed two .45s back in the 70s. Miami was not a nice place. Probably still isn't.

"Dangerous new factor." LMFAO. Pansies. If you can't man up, get off the field.

Usual bullshit after a raid, none of the weapons were fully automatic, none were illegal on their own and none show an actual escalation of violence.

As to the Desert Eagle , so what It has what 5 shots? And kicks like a mule. It is a pistol that is LEGAL to own.

In fact if these weapons are so sobering and so dangerous, how come we are not reading of heavy shoot outs when they raided these people?

Every time the cops seize weapons they parade them out and act like some great crime was committed and imply we have a problem with weapons. NONE of those weapons listed are even illegal, you can go down to your local gun store in most States and BUY them.

I agree 100%. If that was the big gun stash...One friggin .50 pistol and a few rifles? Big whoop!

I've met some of the dorks in the Seattle DEA office. They are totally full of themselves. Fucking assholes. From what I've seen they are nothing but grandstanding pussys.

I agree 100%. If that was the big gun stash...One friggin .50 pistol and a few rifles? Big whoop!

I've met some of the dorks in the Seattle DEA office. They are totally full of themselves. Fucking assholes. From what I've seen they are nothing but grandstanding pussys.

Maybe they were grandsatnding to point out the problem with illegals wh oshould even have 1 gun much less be here,

Maybe they were grandsatnding to point out the problem with illegals wh oshould even have 1 gun much less be here,

The story does NOT say they are illegals at ALL. That would be an assumption on YOUR part. And again, 31 arrested and only 23 weapons seized, not even one weapon per person. And none of the weapons were illegal weapons at all.

I wonder who the bigger idiot is, the person who designed a .50 cal. pistol, or the one who bought it.

I made the mistake one time of being on deck directly below a .50 cal. machine gun being fired. My ears rang for an hour. I don't think my hearing was ever quite the same after that.

I wonder who the bigger idiot is, the person who designed a .50 cal. pistol, or the one who bought it.

The idiot standing in front of it ;)

That was almost clever.

Actually I was clicking thru the channels the other day and caught a segment of Manswers, it was on the 50 cal pistol. It kicks 3 times less hard as a 44 magnum. They demonstrated it with 2 lovely ladies. The barrel has a supressor on it that vents the shock out the sides lessening the kick back.

The idiot standing in front of it ;)

That was almost clever.

Actually I was clicking thru the channels the other day and caught a segment of Manswers, it was on the 50 cal pistol. It kicks 3 times less hard as a 44 magnum. They demonstrated it with 2 lovely ladies. The barrel has a supressor on it that vents the shock out the sides lessening the kick back.

That has to be the most illiterate post thusfar in this thread :eusa_eh:

That was almost clever.

That has to be the most illiterate post thusfar in this thread :eusa_eh:

You may want to go talk to people that know the facts you dumb ass. I saw with my own eyes the effects of someone firing a 44 magnum and firing a 50 caliber pistol. But who really cares what you think anyway, you are to stupid to even attempt to reason with.

Forum List

Back