Johns Hopkins: More gun control needed to prevent second civil war

"Johns Hopkins: More gun control needed to prevent second civil war."​

Hell. Gun control was one of the reasons for the Revolutionary War. I'd be more than happy to participate in a second war for freedom. Tyranny is just as repulsive today as it was in 1776.
Really ? They had full auto muskets ? The 2@ was wrtten with the militia in mind for one reason. Muskets fired individually were woefully inaccurate, un predictable and accident prone. Self defense was better served with a pike or bow and arrow hatchet or long knife or dagger. Who gives a Fk if an individual has a musket. But, a militia fires in ranks and is effective for group shooting with maximum effect.

The 2@ doesn’t even address firearms for personal defense. Deal with it. It’s hilarious to think black powder muskets were anything but hunting tools when used by individuals,

Last edited:

"Johns Hopkins: More gun control needed to prevent second civil war."​

Hell. Gun control was one of the reasons for the Revolutionary War. I'd be more than happy to participate in a second war for freedom. Tyranny is just as repulsive today as it was in 1776.
Hilarious. You don’t have a clue. Just enlist. As an unorganized militia, you’re just cannon fodder. Tell us. All hospitals are under govt control. Where are going to go when you get a little hurty and cry like a baby for medical attention. Do you think the govt med evac units will give you the time if day ? You’ll have to turn your cell phone off…they can shut you down immediately regardless.,

Last edited:
Why don’t you compare it to trumps “meter“.
They are virtually opposites. I did, you’re afraid to.
Why don’t you simply admit Joe Biden lies all the time.

I have no problem admitting that Trump lies. All politicians lie, some more than others.

Are you that loyal a Democrat that you seriously believe Joe is some sort of saint? Neither Joe Biden or Trump will qualify as a saint. In fact few if any politicians can meet saintly standards. Politics is a dirty game.

As far as the truth meter goes the Washington Post gave up on recording Biden lies.

Really ? They had full auto muskets ? The 2@ was wrtten with the militia in mind for one reason. Muskets fired individually were woefully inaccurate, un predictable and accident prone. Self defense was better served with a pike or bow and arrow hatchet or long knife or dagger. Who gives a Fk if an individual has a musket. But, a militia fires in ranks and is effective for group shooting with maximum effect.

The 2@ doesn’t even address firearms for personal defense. Deal with it. It’s hilarious to think black powder muskets were anything but hunting tools when used by individuals,
Then why did the Indians want rifles if bows and arrows are so good? The Indians also liked revolvers.

Many Americans rebels in the Revolutionary War had rifles or grove-bore muskets. They were damn accurate at long range.

Still can’t state the 2@. You still do lying by omission about the Heller decision. You just lied about Heller too. You obviously didn’t read it.
To this day, Heller must still comply with ALL the firearm laws presently in DC to just have a handgun in an unlocked state at home.

The Firearm must be REGISTERED and Heller must be licensed .
So we know that gun registration and licensing is still, the law of the land if states, county and municipalities want to. . Anything else you say is BS lying.
In the free state of Florida we can’t register firearms. It’s illegal.

The 2023 Florida Statutes (including Special Session C)​

WEAPONS AND FIREARMSView Entire Chapter
790.335 Prohibition of registration of firearms; electronic records.—
(1) LEGISLATIVE FINDINGS AND INTENT.—
(a) The Legislature finds and declares that:
1. The right of individuals to keep and bear arms is guaranteed under both the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and s. 8, Art. I of the State Constitution.
2. A list, record, or registry of legally owned firearms or law-abiding firearm owners is not a law enforcement tool and can become an instrument for profiling, harassing, or abusing law-abiding citizens based on their choice to own a firearm and exercise their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed under the United States Constitution. Further, such a list, record, or registry has the potential to fall into the wrong hands and become a shopping list for thieves.
3. A list, record, or registry of legally owned firearms or law-abiding firearm owners is not a tool for fighting terrorism, but rather is an instrument that can be used as a means to profile innocent citizens and to harass and abuse American citizens based solely on their choice to own firearms and exercise their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed under the United States Constitution.
4. The creation or maintenance of records of purchases of firearms or ammunition or the tracking of sales made by a retailer of firearms or ammunition by a nongovernmental entity, including a financial institution, without a substantial and historical business need or a requirement imposed by law, may frustrate the right to keep and bear arms and violate the reasonable privacy rights of lawful purchasers of firearms or ammunition.
5. Law-abiding firearm owners whose names have been illegally recorded in a list, record, or registry are entitled to redress.

Link …

Then why did the Indians want rifles if bows and arrows are so good? The Indians also liked revolvers.

Many Americans rebels in the Revolutionary War had rifles or grove-bore muskets. They were damn accurate at long range.

Wasted post, filled with babble. Nothing changes.

1. The right of individuals to keep and bear arms is guaranteed under both the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and s. 8, Art. I of the State Constitution.
2. A list, record, or registry of legally owned firearms or law-abiding firearm owners is not a law enforcement tool and can become an instrument for profiling, harassing, or abusing law-abiding citizens based on their choice to own a firearm and exercise their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed under the United States Constitution. Further, such a list, record, or registry has the potential to fall into the wrong hands and become a shopping list for thieves.
3. A list, record, or registry of legally owned firearms or law-abiding firearm owners is not a tool for fighting terrorism, but rather is an instrument that can be used as a means to profile innocent citizens and to harass and abuse American citizens based solely on their choice to own firearms and exercise their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed under the United States Constitution.
4. The creation or maintenance of records of purchases of firearms or ammunition or the tracking of sales made by a retailer of firearms or ammunition by a nongovernmental entity, including a financial institution, without a substantial and historical business need or a requirement imposed by law, may frustrate the right to keep and bear arms and violate the reasonable privacy rights of lawful purchasers of firearms or ammunition.
5. Law-abiding firearm owners whose names have been illegally recorded in a list, record, or registry are entitled to redress.

Link …
Well, all that babble, copy and paste and it means nothing. I suppose you think you have a point….You just wasted your time.

Maybe dufus, to shoot in groups and hunt with….dah.
You obviously never fire black powder flint lock firearms.
What an ignorant post.
BTW, revolvers availability were nearly a hundred years later after early colonial flintlocks and “the constitution”. Catch up on your reading.

Why don’t you simply admit Joe Biden lies all the time.

I have no problem admitting that Trump lies. All politicians lie, some more than others.

Are you that loyal a Democrat that you seriously believe Joe is some sort of saint? Neither Joe Biden or Trump will qualify as a saint. In fact few if any politicians can meet saintly standards. Politics is a dirty game.

As far as the truth meter goes the Washington Post gave up on recording Biden lies.

I see you never directly compare it to Trumps truth o meter. What a buffoon. Covid will be gone this spring with out vaccines a lie that cost thousands of lives of the stupid…evolution at work. Non survival of the not so bright.

Thats a stupid post. Resgistering firearms is not illegal. Your still REQUIRED by federal law to register and be licensed to posses types as described by federal firearms act. States can also choose to require registration as described in Heller. You are also poorly informed about the 10th amendment.

Then you fail to show the exceptions which makes fiream registration MANDATORY.

3) EXCEPTIONS.—The provisions of this section shall not apply to:
(a) Records of firearms that have been used in committing any crime.
(b) Records relating to any person who has been convicted of a crime.
(c) Records of firearms that have been reported stolen that are retained for a period not in excess of 10 days after such firearms are recovered. Official documentation recording the theft of a recovered weapon may be maintained no longer than the balance of the year entered, plus 2 years.
(d) Firearm records that must be retained by firearm dealers under federal law, including copies of such records transmitted to law enforcement agencies. However, no state governmental agency or local government, special district, or other political subdivision or official, agent, or employee of such state or other governmental entity or any other person, private or public, shall accumulate, compile, computerize, or otherwise collect or convert such written records into any form of list, registry, or database for any purpose.
(e)1. Records kept pursuant to the recordkeeping provisions of s. 790.065; however, nothing in this section shall be construed to authorize the public release or inspection of records that are made confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1)

Last edited:
Thats a stupid post. Resgistering firearms is not illegal. Your still REQUIRED by federal law to register and be licensed to posses types as described by federal firearms act. States can also choose to require registration as described in Heller. You are also poorly informed about the 10th amendment.

Then you fail to show the exceptions which makes fiream registration MANDATORY.

3) EXCEPTIONS.—The provisions of this section shall not apply to:
(a) Records of firearms that have been used in committing any crime.
(b) Records relating to any person who has been convicted of a crime.
(c) Records of firearms that have been reported stolen that are retained for a period not in excess of 10 days after such firearms are recovered. Official documentation recording the theft of a recovered weapon may be maintained no longer than the balance of the year entered, plus 2 years.
(d) Firearm records that must be retained by firearm dealers under federal law, including copies of such records transmitted to law enforcement agencies. However, no state governmental agency or local government, special district, or other political subdivision or official, agent, or employee of such state or other governmental entity or any other person, private or public, shall accumulate, compile, computerize, or otherwise collect or convert such written records into any form of list, registry, or database for any purpose.
(e)1. Records kept pursuant to the recordkeeping provisions of s. 790.065; however, nothing in this section shall be construed to authorize the public release or inspection of records that are made confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1)
My firearms are legal but are not registered and I live in Florida. There is no way I could register them even if I wanted to. Plus if I found someone had registered my firearms in a list, I would be entitled to a redress. Such a list is illegal. The Florida Constitution plainly says so. …

I didn’t include all the verbiage in that section of the state constitution. The nest time I post this I will add a comment to follow the link and see the exceptions.

However even your list of exceptions states lists of firearms can not be compiled…

d) Firearm records that must be retained by firearm dealers under federal law, including copies of such records transmitted to law enforcement agencies. However, no state governmental agency or local government, special district, or other political subdivision or official, agent, or employee of such state or other governmental entity or any other person, private or public, shall accumulate, compile, computerize, or otherwise collect or convert such written records into any form of list, registry, or database for any purpose.

Link …
Ha ha
DC is not Florida.
My firearms are legal but are not registered and I live in Florida. There is no way I could register them even if I wanted to. Plus if I found someone had registered my firearms in a list, I would be entitled to a redress. Such a list is illegal. The Florida Constitution plainly says so. …

I didn’t include all the verbiage in that section of the state constitution. The nest time I post this I will add a comment to follow the link and see the exceptions.

However even your list of exceptions states lists of firearms can not be compiled…

d) Firearm records that must be retained by firearm dealers under federal law, including copies of such records transmitted to law enforcement agencies. However, no state governmental agency or local government, special district, or other political subdivision or official, agent, or employee of such state or other governmental entity or any other person, private or public, shall accumulate, compile, computerize, or otherwise collect or convert such written records into any form of list, registry, or database for any purpose.
You said it yoursel, your firearms have to be legal and Florida adds, YOU have to be qualified….or you have to That’s Florida. But it’s still constitutionally legal for states to register handguns for ALL owners. That they don’t, is the states exercising the 10th amendment. You have a habit of not posting* everything. Obviously with all the exceptions, it’s not only legal but mandatory to register some firearms in some situations EVEN in Florida.
The Florida constitution is subservient to the federal constitution in matters that it is addressed. States are exercising the 10 amendment in matters that aren’t. The FFA does not require registering all firearms for even legal owners. If it did, states would be obliged to do so. ….

Last edited:

A recent report by the Center for Gun Violence Solutions, which is part of Johns Hopkins (Michael) Bloomberg School of Public Health, conflates private gun ownership with armed insurrection in order to advocate for expanded gun control.

The 32-page study, which is titled “Defending Democracy: Addressing the Danger of Armed Insurrection,” not only revisits and revises the Jan. 6th protest – even though no protesters were armed and the only casualty was 35-year-old Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, who was shot and killed by Capitol Police – it resurrects actual armed insurrections from American history, such as Shays’ Rebellion of 1786, the Whiskey Rebellion of 1791 and the American Civil War.

The three authors, who are all attorneys with a history of paid anti-gun activism, clumsily raise the insurrection boogeyman to push for additional regulations for carrying firearms, tactical training prohibitions, additional gun-free zones, expanded Red Flag laws and the repeal of state preemption statutes, which has long been a major goal of the gun ban industry. Preemption laws prevent local jurisdictions from enacting their own gun-control regulations, which would result in a patchwork of gun-free zones.

The medical community and everyone in it needs to shut the fuck up on guns, politics, and law.

Study your damn medical shit and be ready to serve people in health care only.

It’s only a “second civil war” if the government wins again. Otherwise it would be the second revolutionary war. ;)
Interesting American guys -

”the people” is never quite defined. If “the people “ isn’t everyone having equal access, it might as well be fascism .

” veto”, we have an elected govt. so we don’t have to feel responsible every move an elected official makes. Term limits is a better alternative.
Weewee on the People. We, the People, Are Not Amused.

It was the "royal we." "We, the people here at this convention drawing up a plutocratic plot to exclude the 99%."

Then why did the Indians want rifles if bows and arrows are so good?
Because Indians used them in their own version of a “militia.”
You never reloaded and fired a muzzle loaded flint lock in wet weather have you. Didn’t think so. You wouldn’t making such uninformed statements.

Hunters on a Manhunt

The individual patriot shooters at the British troops going back to Boston from Concord were so accurate that it haunted the Redcoats until the end of the war.

Hunters on a Manhunt

The individual patriot shooters at the British troops going back to Boston from Concord were so accurate that it haunted the Redcoats until the end of the war.

Now you’re agreeing with me….it’s a battle and hunting weapon, undependable except when used in groups. That was war time, not personal defense. Personal defense and war used all of these weapons. The only way you could confront an army with black powder arms, is having an army or milita with black powder arms. That’s the extent of the 2@.
1709066370201.jpeg

Now you’re agreeing with me….it’s a battle and hunting weapon, undependable except when used in groups. That was war time, not personal defense. Personal defense and war used all of these weapons. The only way you could confront an army with black powder arms, is having an army or milita with black powder arms. That’s the extent of the 2@.
View attachment 909425
So, a 21st Century militia should be armed with 17th Century weapons and that's your idiotic idea of "well regulated"?

Forum List

Back