My guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car

He SHOULD be on death row for murder, they had a lot more evidence convicting him than they did Scott Peterson

"Kopechne and Kennedy did not intend to return to Edgartown" at the time they left the party.
"Kennedy did not intend to drive to the ferry slip".
"[Kennedy]'s turn onto Dike Road was intentional".

- Judge James A. Boyle
Presided over secret inquest and failed to finish the job

Too bad Kopechne didn't carry a gun that night as Teddy turned down that road.

So Kennedy KNEW he would survive the accident and being trapped in a car underwater? You believe in execution for THAT? How radical Muslim of you...

There is something seriously wrong with you...besides your stupidity...

He didn't report the incident for eight fucking hours, your imbecile. Jesus Christ, your head is so far up the Kennedys' asses.

How about "He SHOULD be on death row for murder"... You get "murder" out of Boyle's comments?

Judge Boyle issued a report that "Kennedy and Kopechne did not intend to return to Edgartown at that time; that Kennedy did not intend to drive to the ferry slip and his turn onto Dike Road was intentional." Boyle also concluded "there is probable cause to believe that Edward M. Kennedy operated his motor vehicle negligently ... and that such operation appears to have contributed to the death of Mary Jo Kopechne," but he does not recommend criminal prosecution against Kennedy.
http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.php/2009/01/05/1970-chappaquiddick-inquest-convenes-in-?blog=161

In light of this thread you started, YOU are the best example of the NEED for gun control...to stop the "judge, jury and executioner" type anti Americans like you...that is NOT what our country was founded on...that's what authoritarian dictatorships are based on...

execution_of_a_viet_cong_guerrilla_1968.jpg

and your surprised by the judges decision?if it was a black guy he would have disappeared never to be seen again....who is the moron here?...it surely aint Jen....

hey he was drunk.. cold ..wet ... he had to have another drink to calm his nerves get some dry clothes ... warm up...these things take time....I'm sure you would of been happy if he caught his death of cold and theire were two innocent victims...instead of one

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what murder is, and NO nuts and NO bolts point to murder...

So Jen, you not only know what Kennedy's intent was from afar, you NOW know the judge's morality...WOW, you are one smart anti American....

Fine, manslaughter then. Which still is a serious, a felony and can send a person to prison.

I'd be fine with sending Kennedy to prison for manslaughter instead of murder. At least then he will have paid for what he did instead of walking off scott-free with a two month suspended sentence.

I know, can you believe that? Two months SUSPENDED??? Did he even lose his license?

no....hes a Kennedy....he doesnt need one....

Yea Jen what a stupid government our founders created...all those stupid amendments like the 5th, 6th and the 14th...why do we need a presumption of innocence when we have smart people like Jen...judge, jury and executioner, and she doesn't even have to leave her house or actually be there...

no instead we have smart people like you who dont care if a precious Kennedy gets away with something that anyone else would have went to jail on.....your a blind fool Bfg....take Kennedies dick out of your mouth...

Yea Jen what a stupid government our founders created...all those stupid amendments like the 5th, 6th and the 14th...why do we need a presumption of innocence when we have smart people like Jen...judge, jury and executioner, and she doesn't even have to leave her house or actually be there...

no instead we have smart people like you who dont care if a precious Kennedy gets away with something that anyone else would have went to jail on.....your a blind fool Bfg....take Kennedies dick out of your mouth...

Ah Harry, another citizen that is smarter than the founders...why bother having courts, following the law and due process when we have someone as smart as you. Hey, I guess YOU were there...

Oh... glad to see you have resorted to this... you're out of ammo...LOL

Give us another eye roll Jen, just to show everyone your disdain...

she isnt out of ammo asswipe...she just cant believe that there is someone out there defending that fucking lowlife.....

Oh... glad to see you have resorted to this... you're out of ammo...LOL

Give us another eye roll Jen, just to show everyone your disdain...

oh yeah, and I'm so leveled by that flaming piece you wrote about judge and jury...

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh daddy send me home :D

Glad you ended with your most intelligent post...

better than that tripe youve been posting shit for brains....

Some of you need a taste of your own medicine, then you would get what this is about. Some jerkwad with a gun can take away all those rights you smug pricks like to think you have, they just shoot you before you get that firearm in your closet, in that hidden nook, with the safety on. They can just kill you just as well, because they anticipated what the hell you want. Those criminals, they do can do that. Perhaps, IF we just took them (guns) away from everyone,...Well, I bet life would just bloody well just go on, and a little less fearful, at that. Think? Been there, they are almost always a step ahead. This crap doesn't justify ANYTHING.

good luck with that SW....go find Chris,you two can cry on each others shoulders...

As I indicated, it's more than "handling a gun". Learning to handle a gun properly isn't difficult, using tactics to ensure safety of students and teachers where there's an active shooter in a school is an entirely different matter.

I know and I agree with you.

I just can't get over how threatened and overprotected libs need to be. But when it comes to weapons to protect themselves they want all those done away with too.

Freedom isn't free. You gotta fight for it. And if you don't want to fight, get out of the way.

Who do you have to fight for your freedom?

lately the US Congress....

Ah Harry, another citizen that is smarter than the founders...why bother having courts, following the law and due process when we have someone as smart as you. Hey, I guess YOU were there...

hey i got news for you asscrack....many of those people back then would have hung the coward for what he did....he ran from the accident jerk....did not get help, did nothing....if thats ok to you then go fuck yourself....dont cry to hard when your idol dies....

The one and only lesson I am getting out of reality, human beings can do well apart from firearms. That is a "gimme". Kennedy killed drunk chick. Yep, and how many people did GW Bush slay? Let's think that ditty over.

The one and only lesson I am getting out of reality, human beings can do well apart from firearms. That is a "gimme". Kennedy killed drunk chick. Yep, and how many people did GW Bush slay? Let's think that ditty over.

zero. And we did our best to target military targets, unlike so many other groups.

Good thing the libs didn't get their hands on our troops before they were born.

Or I sadly add...good thing they didn't get their hands on all of them.

Last edited:
Curt Cobain said: "Welcome to my kingdom of dirt". Let me paraphrase him, sweet pea. Welcome to hell. Once you get used to it, it ain't sooo bad. It's the getting used too part the takes getting used to. Guns. Illegal Aliens, hell. Anyone can get use to practically ANYTHING, that's what I am learning. Welcome to hell, sweetpea. It aint so bad, once YOU get used to it.

WTF....this dickhead goes from Guns to Kennedy to Bush....all in one shot....and then we are supposed to think about it.....i can see the guns and the bloated one....but how the hell did you fit Bush in here and why?.....whats he got to do with this thread?

Curt Cobain said: "Welcome to my kingdom of dirt". Let me paraphrase him, sweet pea. Welcome to hell. Once you get used to it, it ain't sooo bad. It's the getting used too part the takes getting used to. Guns. Illegal Aliens, hell. Anyone can get use to practically ANYTHING, that's what I am learning. Welcome to hell, sweetpea. It aint so bad, once YOU get used to it.

PCP Addiction | Effects of PCP | PCP Facts

At high doses, PCP can cause hallucinations as well as seizures, coma, and death (though death more often results from accidental injury or suicide during PCP intoxication). Other effects that can occur at high doses are nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, flicking up and down of the eyes, drooling, loss of balance, and dizziness. High doses can also cause effects similar to symptoms of schizophrenia, such as delusions, paranoia, disordered thinking, a sensation of distance from one's environment, and catatonia. Speech is often sparse and garbled.

Forum List

Back