Hired Guns, LAPD Protect Celebs Advocating Gun Control For the Little People at Tonight’s Academy Awards

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Just what one would expect from self-important, semi-conscious leftists.

Surrounded by men and women in law enforcement with firearms. How many of the leftists being protected by law enforcement are the same leftists who were flailing their Poms Poms to defund the police?

Private armed security along with thousands more gun-toting LA cops will serve to protect the glitterati patting themselves on the back tonight at the 95th Oscars award show. Of course, these celebs who love to promote gun control for you and me have to feel safe from lunatics and criminals.

Yes, from the gun nuts.

Do you have any actual stats on this? What percentage of the firearm related assaults and murders in this country are committed by NRA members and other "gun nuts"?

In actuality, I think you'd find most gun criminals are Libs.

Makes intuitive sense. If I was a stick up man or a hit man, I'd be looking for victims who weren't armed and would support rabid gun control to ensure a good supply of victims.

While they will be protecting these people, if you live in Pittsburgh, they won't be protecting you. If you allow hem to label you a gun nut and take your guns away, you will be as defenseless as a baby bird if one of our "newcomers" decides to beat your head in...

Do you have any actual stats on this? What percentage of the firearm related assaults and murders in this country are committed by NRA members and other "gun nuts"?

In actuality, I think you'd find most gun criminals are Libs.

Makes intuitive sense. If I was a stick up man or a hit man, I'd be looking for victims who weren't armed and would support rabid gun control to ensure a good supply of victims.
You have none. Go away without pride.

There are many people who support things for themselves they would not for others. There are many people who need to protect themselves that don't have the weight of the city law enforcement behind them.

This while very hypocritical is no more hypocritical than Trump condemning mail in voting after he mailed in his vote.

Most of the top percent are hypocritical over something.

There are many people who support things for themselves they would not for others. There are many people who need to protect themselves that don't have the weight of the city law enforcement behind them.

This while very hypocritical is no more hypocritical than Trump condemning mail in voting after he mailed in his vote.

Most of the top percent are hypocritical over something.

Trump was not against mail-in ballots, just no-excuse mail-in ballots.

President Trump was on the campaign trail and wasn't near the polling place. His job, if you'll remember was in Washington not in Palm Beach where his polling place was.

Trump was not against mail-in ballots, just no-excuse mail-in ballots.

President Trump was on the campaign trail and wasn't near the polling place. His job, if you'll remember was in Washington not in Palm Beach where his polling place was.

Just the same as many people who are busy. It's no different. Good for me but not for others.

As I noted, we see this in many examples.

People sadly will make excuses for all of it.

Just what one would expect from self-important, semi-conscious leftists.

Surrounded by men and women in law enforcement with firearms. How many of the leftists being protected by law enforcement are the same leftists who were flailing their Poms Poms to defund the police?

Private armed security along with thousands more gun-toting LA cops will serve to protect the glitterati patting themselves on the back tonight at the 95th Oscars award show. Of course, these celebs who love to promote gun control for you and me have to feel safe from lunatics and criminals.
Kinda like the no guns allowed tRump rally, ain't it?

Forum List

Back