My guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car

so basically you're acknowledging all the nuts and bolts that point to murder, and yet the judge (in bold) does not recommend criminal prosecution against Kennedy.

and I suppose judges are never influenced by politics either

:clap2:

I KNOW! PERFECT Senate material!!!

I don't think you understand what murder is, and NO nuts and NO bolts point to murder...

So Jen, you not only know what Kennedy's intent was from afar, you NOW know the judge's morality...WOW, you are one smart anti American....

Only if Americans are actually as stupid as our government, the state-run media and our public school academia think we are

Yea Jen what a stupid government our founders created...all those stupid amendments like the 5th, 6th and the 14th...why do we need a presumption of innocence when we have smart people like Jen...judge, jury and executioner, and she doesn't even have to leave her house or actually be there...

Yea Jen what a stupid government our founders created...

no I'm THRILLED with the government our forefathers created, now if we could only respect it

all those stupid amendments like the 5th, 6th and the 14th...why do we need a presumption of innocence when we have smart people like Jen...judge, jury and executioner, and she doesn't even have to leave her house or actually be there...

Are you offended that I have an opinion Bfgrn? Feeling threatened by an opinion? (psssssssp, message boards seem to have many of them, careful where you step)

:eusa_shhh:

no I'm THRILLED with the government our forefathers created, now if we could only respect it

all those stupid amendments like the 5th, 6th and the 14th...why do we need a presumption of innocence when we have smart people like Jen...judge, jury and executioner, and she doesn't even have to leave her house or actually be there...

Are you offended that I have an opinion Bfgrn? Feeling threatened by an opinion? (psssssssp, message boards seem to have many of them, careful where you step)

Oh... glad to see you have resorted to this... you're out of ammo...LOL

Give us another eye roll Jen, just to show everyone your disdain...

Enjoy your guns.

Most of us truly don't give a shit.

:slap: ouch!

editec, if you really don't, then why did you venture in the thread topic and take the time to post?

Oh I forgot, that little endeavor can be harder for some than for others...

:D

oh yeah, and I'm so leveled by that flaming piece you wrote about judge and jury...

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh daddy send me home :D

Jen Thanks for making this thread.

I'm from MA and I have that murderer as my senator

He should be banned from politics and serve prison time like anyone else who accidentally murders people due to being drunk.

oh yeah, and I'm so leveled by that flaming piece you wrote about judge and jury...

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh daddy send me home :D

Glad you ended with your most intelligent post...

I don't think you understand what murder is, and NO nuts and NO bolts point to murder...

So Jen, you not only know what Kennedy's intent was from afar, you NOW know the judge's morality...WOW, you are one smart anti American....

Only if Americans are actually as stupid as our government, the state-run media and our public school academia think we are

Yea Jen what a stupid government our founders created...all those stupid amendments like the 5th, 6th and the 14th...why do we need a presumption of innocence when we have smart people like Jen...judge, jury and executioner, and she doesn't even have to leave her house or actually be there...

So...by your logic....its not ok to dispatch of someone attempting to violate all kinds of my rights?? I should instead get wacked...raped....beat to shit...robbed...etc etc etc...then leave it up to some fucked up judge and jury that will more than likely let the douche bag off with an easy sentence because he had a shitty family life???

Gun Control doesnt exist......people control does...and if you condone it you are un-American. Cuzz the one Amendment you left out of your little paragraph protects "People's" rights to own them....and if you take issue with that...you have taken issue with basic human rights.

I'm from MA and I have that murderer as my senator :doh:

He should be :banned: from politics and serve prison time like anyone else who accidentally murders people due to being drunk.

Thanks Plymco! I was running out the door weeping from the previous post but now, (stifling a sob) maybe I can stay...

Sadly, though, I think I got ya beat...I live in Pelosi land, and the murder numbers she has racked up pushing abortion the way she does puts Teddy back in the sandbox

At least Davis is gone

Some of you need a taste of your own medicine, then you would get what this is about. Some jerkwad with a gun can take away all those rights you smug pricks like to think you have, they just shoot you before you get that firearm in your closet, in that hidden nook, with the safety on. They can just kill you just as well, because they anticipated what the hell you want. Those criminals, they do can do that. Perhaps, IF we just took them (guns) away from everyone,...Well, I bet life would just bloody well just go on, and a little less fearful, at that. Think? Been there, they are almost always a step ahead. This crap doesn't justify ANYTHING.

Some of you need a taste of your own medicine, then you would get what this is about. Some jerkwad with a gun can take away all those rights you smug pricks like to think you have, they just shoot you before you get that firearm in your closet, in that hidden nook, with the safety on. They can just kill you just as well, because they anticipated what the hell you want. Those criminals, they do can do that. Perhaps, IF we just took them (guns) away from everyone,...Well, I bet life would just bloody well just go on, and a little less fearful, at that. Think? Been there, they are almost always a step ahead. This crap doesn't justify ANYTHING.

Yeah....that makes soooo much sense.

Knives are ok though....right????

How bout a big ole baseball bat???

Lead pipe??

Sword??

FYI......you are the smug prick.....and go ahead and try to take 200,000,000 guns.

Taking guns away from law abiding citizens won't stop criminals.

I find your position amazingly and dangerously naive.

SW2Silverquasi, in a perfect world you would have a point. But it's not a perfect world and as such, the right to defend ourselves is necessary.

And my gun made all the difference the night I was fixing my motorhome in a dark and vacant lot one night; just like my mace saved me when I was a chauffeur. And I really wish I had a gun a couple of times when I needed it. Do you know what it feels like to be suffocated for so long that your lungs convulse as you fade to unconsciousness? I guess the idiot THOUGHT I could breath through the bloody nose he gave me...

We need guns. Especially women.

I'm from MA and I have that murderer as my senator :doh:

He should be :banned: from politics and serve prison time like anyone else who accidentally murders people due to being drunk.

Thanks Plymco! I was running out the door weeping from the previous post but now, (stifling a sob) maybe I can stay...

Sadly, though, I think I got ya beat...I live in Pelosi land, and the murder numbers she has racked up pushing abortion the way she does puts Teddy back in the sandbox

At least Davis is gone

Pop up pelosi is one of the worst non-representing representatives out there.

I cant believe the CIA flap got brushed under the rug, well i can as all of the media is mostly part of one political party but still....yeah.

My state is going to give Ted's wife his senate seat as an honorary position, you wait and see :(

SW2Silverquasi, in a perfect world you would have a point. But it's not a perfect world and as such, the right to defend ourselves is necessary.

And my gun made all the difference the night I was fixing my motorhome in a dark and vacant lot one night; just like my mace saved me when I was a chauffeur. And I really wish I had a gun a couple of times when I needed it. Do you know what it feels like to be suffocated for so long that your lungs convulse as you fade to unconsciousness? I guess the idiot THOUGHT I could breath through the bloody nose he gave me...

We need guns. Especially women.

++++1,000,000

Sorry that happened to you......

Teachers with guns is okay if the teachers are properly trained. And equipped. That means they should have radios, ballistic vests and helmets, proper firepower and they should know how to make decisions in an active shooter environment. Heck they'll want more money for it too :eusa_whistle:

Teachers armed with guns should be under orders not to even clear leather unless the situation is dire. In that unlikely and extremely rare event, there's no need for any of that other equipment. Aim for center body mass and light 'em up.

Imagine Columbine but with only the fucking those whacko gunmen fucktards as numbered amongst the dead.

It's not about "clearing leather" :lol: - it's about managing the situation according to active shooter doctrine - if they're armed in order to protect students and themselves then they need to be trained to do just that.

Teachers with guns is okay if the teachers are properly trained. And equipped. That means they should have radios, ballistic vests and helmets, proper firepower and they should know how to make decisions in an active shooter environment. Heck they'll want more money for it too :eusa_whistle:

At my office we currently get insane memos about being properly hydrated on hot days, it's like something out of The Office, we are treated as though we are SO STUPID.

I can only imagine the idiot paperwork libs would push about how to handle a gun.

Our society needs a serious overhaul, starting with the Obama administration, cliffs come to mind

As I indicated, it's more than "handling a gun". Learning to handle a gun properly isn't difficult, using tactics to ensure safety of students and teachers where there's an active shooter in a school is an entirely different matter.

Teachers armed with guns should be under orders not to even clear leather unless the situation is dire. In that unlikely and extremely rare event, there's no need for any of that other equipment. Aim for center body mass and light 'em up.

Imagine Columbine but with only the fucking those whacko gunmen fucktards as numbered amongst the dead.

It's not about "clearing leather" :lol: - it's about managing the situation according to active shooter doctrine - if they're armed in order to protect students and themselves then they need to be trained to do just that.

Ummm....that would take like 5 minutes of training. Shooting a gun and being safe with a gun is not as hard as some would lead you to believe.

Ummm....that would take like 5 minutes of training. Shooting a gun and being safe with a gun is not as hard as some would lead you to believe.

5 minutes of training eh? :lol:

Forum List

Back