Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

The Regressive Left has only two available plays here, as they try to spin & deflect for the PC-protected religion:

1. Many Muslims are against what's happening
2. Christians have done bad things too

Great. Tell that to the families of those slaughtered in Paris and around the world, tell that to the millions of people being terrorized, and keep telling that to future victims.

You want to PC-protect these folks? You own this, good luck.

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Loads of Muslims on Twitter denouncing the attacks.

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Just because you're not listening, doesn't mean they aren't speaking.

who cares what the muzzies think?
They are incompatible with western culture and values and don't belong in america.

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.
Its the same old song and dance we hear EVERY time after one of those attacks.

If Karma and justice are TRULY equal their's IS coming and they have EARNED it.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.

who cares? they're toxic and incompatible with western culture and values.

The Regressive Left has only two available plays here, as they try to spin & deflect for the PC-protected religion:

Great. Tell that to the families of those slaughtered in Paris and around the world, tell that to the millions of people being terrorized, and keep telling that to future victims.

ISIS is Islamic, an idea within Islam, Mac, not Islam. That's as far as it goes. Liberty and suicide bombers are a terrible mix but giving up liberty isn't the answer. The answer is, more liberalism, especially for ISIS types. Take away the reactionary religion and they are stuck working for bucks and watching the TV like the rest of us.

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.
Its the same old song and dance we hear EVERY time after one of those attacks.

If Karma and justice are TRULY equal their's IS coming and they have EARNED it.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.

who cares? they're toxic and incompatible with western culture and values.
And that is why you need to understand, and not do their work for them.

You and I both know that 99% of those in most of these countries, especially in the US, most are home grown terrorist, educated and bred right here at home...you want to pissed? Be mad at mf's that come here for a better life and then turn on us, those are the one's we all should fear.

You and I both know that 99% of those in most of these countries, especially in the US, most are home grown terrorist, educated and bred right here at home...you want to pissed? Be mad at mf's that come here for a better life and then turn on us, those are the one's we all should fear.
Here's what I've been thinking about: If we're hit any time soon, there's going to be a flood of retaliation right here, such as mosques.

Obviously, that's not good.

But it does make me wonder who complicit Muslim "religious leaders" are in America. If they say damn near anything like what is said overseas, they're only pouring flame on the fire. And I have a tough time believing that none of them are doing that.

As you say, some turn on us. And I don't think it's unreasonable to suspect that some of that happens at mosques.

Muslimsvsguns_zpsa0uwbdrd.jpg

Let's say you have friends over, but every time someone from a certain clique of friends, call them Friends of Bill (FoB) for a moment, someone in the group destroys something.

The others in the group will apologize and denounce their friends, but they never seem to be able to actually stop the pranks.

Then one night one of them sets fire to your kitchen and if it wasnt for the fire alarms and a good extinguisher, your house would have burned down.

Now the question is, Do you still let Friends of Bill enter your house?

My point is simply this; when Muslims start informing on other Muslims, when Muslim clerics start notifying police pro-actively to stop terrorist acts, when Muslims start sending aid to help those victimized, then tell me about how much moderate Muslims oppose ISIS or AQ or just terrorism in general.

Because till they do, it is nothing more than just words, words and more words. Their heart is obviously in a different place.

Let's say you have friends over, but every time someone from a certain clique of friends, call them Friends of Bill (FoB) for a moment, someone in the group destroys something.

The others in the group will apologize and denounce their friends, but they never seem to be able to actually stop the pranks.

Then one night one of them sets fire to your kitchen and if it wasnt for the fire alarms and a good extinguisher, your house would have burned down.

Now the question is, Do you still let Friends of Bill enter your house?
You do if you want your house burned down and replaced by a different house.

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Its not enough to just speak up, all these muslim countries should unite and go head strong militarily and help defeat ISIS....instead, they're all cowarering behind the US and now France to solve their gotdamned problems....1 billion muslims should be able to fight their own fuckin wars.

Oh, so, they get criticised for not speaking. Then when it turns out they are speaking, then it's still not enough.

They should do exactly what you want them to do. Right, got it.

Their problems? You mean, the problems that were CAUSED THE USA?

They must be wondering why the fuck they should go lose troops, spend loads of money, just because the US decided to do something, don't you thunk?

What I wouldn't pay to understand the bullshit White-bonics, you simp spew here. LOLOLOLOL, I have no clue as to WTF your saying, sorry!!

Don't worry about it. I think many people have the same lack of comprehension about world events as you do. It seems to be rather normal on the right. You may go sleep soundly.

who cares what the muzzies think?
They are incompatible with western culture and values and don't belong in america.

What it all seems to boil down to, is that many on the right want to have this enemy. They don't care if what they're saying is true or just a crock of shit. As long as enough people believe it.

What you're saying is a crock of shit.

How are they incompatible with western culture and values? By the looks of YOUR VALUES, many would be incompatible because they're not like you, but ISIS might just be extremely compatible with your narrow minded retardedness.

I like ducks too. As long as they are not carrying AK47s or vests full of bombs as they fly over me.

I don't expect "decent" muslims to "apologize". They have nothing to apologize for any more than christians should apologize for Westboro Church.

Westboro was an isolated incident.
Muslims murdering innocents is an everyday thing.
At the very least they should rat out every terrorist they can identify...but they dont.

Funny thing about Americans. They don`t mind being shot in a movie theater or 20 second graders leaving school in body bags but they`re scared shitless of muslims. WTF?

Funny thing about Americans. They don`t mind being shot in a movie theater or 20 second graders leaving school in body bags but they`re scared shitless of muslims. WTF?

You really want to bring up movie theaters after what just happened in France? Piss poor example..
And the occasional nut job is nothing like a world wide terrorist organization.....yet another piss poor example.

You really want to bring up movie theaters after what just happened in France? Piss poor example..
And the occasional nut job is nothing like a world wide terrorist organization.....yet another piss poor example.
Kids being gunned down in school weren`t terrified? There wasn`t terror in the movie theater? What`s wrong with you boy?

Forum List

Back