Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening...

I am (and so is the CIA, among others):

"I say to the European countries that we are coming, coming with booby traps and explosives, coming with explosive belts and (gun) silencers and you will be unable to stop us because today we are much stronger than before," he said.

Apparently referring to international talks to end the Syrian war, another man identified in the video as Al Karrar the Iraqi tells French President Francois Hollande "we have decided to negotiate with you in the trenches and not in the hotels."

Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.
Its the same old song and dance we hear EVERY time after one of those attacks.

If Karma and justice are TRULY equal their's IS coming and they have EARNED it.

They condemn the attacks to us. To their own, they praise the attackers as heroes.

Link?

Dont you remember the dancing in the streets of muslim countries after 9/11?
Or were you even born yet?

So, you got some media of people celebrating it. And that's all you remember. So clearly all Muslims supported the 9/11 attacks then, according to the logic of the right.

So I guess Pakistan knowingly hiding Bin Laden was in our best interest.
You are one gullible MF'r!

What you've just said has NOTHING to do with what I said.

I didn't say all Muslims are nice people. I didn't say all Muslims this, all Muslims that.

Why do you think ALL MUSLIMS, all one billion of them, can be put into the same box? It makes no sense at all.

Plenty of Muslims have fought alongside the US against groups like the Taliban, Saddam, ISIS (Daesh now, apparently, mainly because they don't like their own name If You Hear President Obama and John Kerry Call ISIS “Daesh,” Here’s Why).

But many people are coming out and putting all Muslims in one nice box so they don't need to think much.

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.
Walk like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...its a duck.
The ignorance of this is exceeded only by its stupidity.
Post hoc ad fallanium.

Idiot!

They condemn the attacks to us. To their own, they praise the attackers as heroes.

Link?

So, you got some media of people celebrating it. And that's all you remember. So clearly all Muslims supported the 9/11 attacks then, according to the logic of the right.

I didn't say all Muslims are nice people. I didn't say all Muslims this, all Muslims that.

Why do you think ALL MUSLIMS, all one billion of them, can be put into the same box? It makes no sense at all.

Plenty of Muslims have fought alongside the US against groups like the Taliban, Saddam, ISIS (Daesh now, apparently, mainly because they don't like their own name If You Hear President Obama and John Kerry Call ISIS “Daesh,” Here’s Why).

But many people are coming out and putting all Muslims in one nice box so they don't need to think much.

I didnt say all muslims either..you put those words in my mouth.
So go fuck yourself you disingenuous prick.

Thats nice and all, but youre talking about individuals in high places making statements. When people say they want to see muslims condemn the attacks, they mean seeing... thousands of muslim people holding protests all over the world. We arent seeing that though, because doing so is clearly not that important to them.
We will never see a bunch of 'peace loving muslims EVER go out and demonstrate against the Islamofacists.
Why? Because the truly 'peace loving muslims are aware they are being watched and video taped by the Mullahs and terrorists.
A muslim told me if they dare speak out against the terrorists and then go to Friday prayers they are shunned and marked as supporters of the infidel. Then they are excluded in their own community.
This also means the peace-loving muslims do not want themselves and their families threatened with murder.

Probably because you've got your eyes closed. Too many people say "Muslims never do this or that", but the reality is they don't know what Muslims are doing or not. They don't see it on Fox News, so it didn't happen.

So, you met a Muslim who goes to the wrong mosque. Wow, 1 billion and more Muslims and all your info comes from ONE MUSLIM.

Are you serious?

It appears these Syrians are "serious".

Yeah. Are they ALL MUSLIMS? Are they?

As a matter of fact yes they are ALL muslims. And they ALL cheered with delight when the MUSLIMS! killed 3000 innocent people.
Any other questions asshole?

There's not really any point when you've shown that you'll believe anything you want to believe, and then go off insulting people instead of using your brain.

I'll leave you to your sister, I'm sure she's hot enough for you.

Prove it.

You're basically talking nonsense.
Watch the news,and how the crowds are in ME cities,the common folks where these crazies come from.This is simple shit here.

Oh, yeah, watch the news. You mean, the same news that reports what it feels like, sensationalises everything.

Do you think the news can get ALL MUSLIMS into one picture? Do you? Why do you feel like believing the news? I mean, they're telling you what THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. Rich people, fucking with your brain, so you'll be stupid enough to vote for the people they're paying for to control the country in the way they want it.

They want you in fear. So they show lots of terror. You live in fear, your politicians they pay for are then making this fear and using this fear to give the rich what they want.

I'd call you a sucker.

No, but then you came out with a reply that basically made it clear that's what you're thinking. Maybe next time, write a proper post. And the insults, wow, makes you look like one intelligent "disingenuous prick"

No, but then you came out with a reply that basically made it clear that's what you're thinking. Maybe next time, write a proper post. And the insults, wow, makes you look like one intelligent "disingenuous prick"

Maybe next time dont jump to conclusions.
You disingenuous prick.

We will never see a bunch of 'peace loving muslims EVER go out and demonstrate against the Islamofacists.
Why? Because the truly 'peace loving muslims are aware they are being watched and video taped by the Mullahs and terrorists.
A muslim told me if they dare speak out against the terrorists and then go to Friday prayers they are shunned and marked as supporters of the infidel. Then they are excluded in their own community.
This also means the peace-loving muslims do not want themselves and their families threatened with murder.

Probably because you've got your eyes closed. Too many people say "Muslims never do this or that", but the reality is they don't know what Muslims are doing or not. They don't see it on Fox News, so it didn't happen.

So, you met a Muslim who goes to the wrong mosque. Wow, 1 billion and more Muslims and all your info comes from ONE MUSLIM.

Are you serious?

As a matter of fact yes they are ALL muslims. And they ALL cheered with delight when the MUSLIMS! killed 3000 innocent people.

There's not really any point when you've shown that you'll believe anything you want to believe, and then go off insulting people instead of using your brain.

And then YOU put up a 'personal' insult.
PRO TIP:
YOU have just crossed the line where the MODs can ban you.

Prove it.

Watch the news,and how the crowds are in ME cities,the common folks where these crazies come from.This is simple shit here.

Oh, yeah, watch the news. You mean, the same news that reports what it feels like, sensationalises everything.

Do you think the news can get ALL MUSLIMS into one picture? Do you? Why do you feel like believing the news? I mean, they're telling you what THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. Rich people, fucking with your brain, so you'll be stupid enough to vote for the people they're paying for to control the country in the way they want it.

They want you in fear. So they show lots of terror. You live in fear, your politicians they pay for are then making this fear and using this fear to give the rich what they want.

I'd call you a sucker.
So you got nothing,no big surprise there.

Are you serious?

PRO TIP:

^ Says the guy who posts every racial epithet known to man.

Funny thing about Americans. They don`t mind being shot in a movie theater or 20 second graders leaving school in body bags but they`re scared shitless of muslims. WTF?

I haven't been to a movie theater since 1997 and I'm not in the second grade.

PRO TIP:

^ Says the guy who posts every racial epithet known to man.

Not quite I'm pretty sure I coined the phrase 'Tree Dweller'.
I only ever call a 'spade a spade'.
I have no use for anyone who acts more like a bonobo than a human being.
I'm White. I have five adult children. If any of them ever behaved like a sub-human and say violently committed an assault on an innocent person I'd pull the fucking switch on them myself.
And I DO mean that.

It is not possible to call yourself a muslim if you do not follow the teachings of Islam laid down in the Koran. If you follow the Koran as prescribed in every mosque on the planet by every Imam on the planet you are condoning treating females like animals. Killing every 'gay' on the planet. You are condoning lying stealing and cheating and murdering to advance the cause of Islam.
There is ZERO 'wiggle room' nor 'interpretation allowed.

It is not possible to call yourself a muslim if you do not follow the teachings of Islam laid down in the Koran. If you follow the Koran as prescribed in every mosque on the planet by every Imam on the planet you are condoning treating females like animals. Killing every 'gay' on the planet. You are condoning lying stealing and cheating and murdering to advance the cause of Islam.
There is ZERO 'wiggle room' nor 'interpretation allowed.
Where'd you get this nonsense from? That's why it is BTW. There are Islams just as there are Christianitys. It's all open to debate only ISIS thinks like you do, they want the Good Old Days back.

Are you serious?

PRO TIP:

Fuck you to dannyboi...
When someone is being a disingenuous prick I feel I have the right to call em out on it.
Dont make shit up and you wont be called a disingenuous prick,how about that dannyboi?

Prove it.

I'd call you a sucker.

That's exactly it, and the conclusion is sound.

If you have a group of 20 "Muslims" dancing for joy at 9/11 and another group of a billion and a half Muslims mourning and denouncing it, which one do you think is going to make the telescreen?

As another guy who knows media all too well put it ---
"If you have two guys on a stage and one guy says "I know how to bring peace to the Middle East", and the other guy falls into the orchestra pit, which one do you think is going to make the evening news?" ---- Roger Ailes

Gullible's Travels.

PRO TIP:

Fuck you to dannyboi...
When someone is being a disingenuous prick I feel I have the right to call em out on it.
Dont make shit up and you wont be called a disingenuous prick,how about that dannyboi?

Are you OK? Explain how I'm being a disingenuous prick please? What "shit" did I make up? I think you are mistaking me for another poster. Please go back and read all my posts again.

Forum List

Back