Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.
Its the same old song and dance we hear EVERY time after one of those attacks.

If Karma and justice are TRULY equal their's IS coming and they have EARNED it.
What do the true peace-loving Muslims have to apologize for?

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.

Funny I don't remember "Christianity" either "apologizing for" or denouncing en masse when the Scott Roeders and Eric Rudolphs were doing their thing.

But then I wasn't stupid enough to think it was necessary either...
And yet the Negro expects every white man to apologize for slavery.

First off, we've already accepted your apology....that's why we're taking your daughters to bed....apology accepted and thank you LOLOLOLOLOLOView attachment 54936
1, I am single
2, Are YOU suggesting I have sex with family?
Clarify.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.

Funny I don't remember "Christianity" either "apologizing for" or denouncing en masse when the Scott Roeders and Eric Rudolphs were doing their thing.

But then I wasn't stupid enough to think it was necessary either...
And yet the Negro expects every white man to apologize for slavery.

First off, we've already accepted your apology....that's why we're taking your daughters to bed....apology accepted and thank you LOLOLOLOLOLOView attachment 54936
1, I am single
2, Are YOU suggesting I have sex with family?
Clarify.
Do me a huge favor, respond to someone that gives a rats unowa about you, what you have to say and really cares about ya...cause I don't!!

Walk like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...its a duck.

And what does that mean?

Apart from complete and utter bullshit?
It was in answer to your musing in the last two paragraphs. Reading comprehension a problem with you, weirdo?

I understand what it was all about. It's just it's meaningless.

You want to say Muslims walk like Muslims, speak like Muslims, look like Muslims. So what? What the fuck does that mean?

It doesn't mean anything. That's the point. It's nonsense. So don't try attacking my reading comprehension. Try explaining yourself in a manner that makes sense.

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Loads of Muslims on Twitter denouncing the attacks.

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Just because you're not listening, doesn't mean they aren't speaking.

Its not enough to just speak up, all these muslim countries should unite and go head strong militarily and help defeat ISIS....instead, they're all cowarering behind the US and now France to solve their gotdamned problems....1 billion muslims should be able to fight their own fuckin wars.

Oh, so, they get criticised for not speaking. Then when it turns out they are speaking, then it's still not enough.

They should do exactly what you want them to do. Right, got it.

Their problems? You mean, the problems that were CAUSED THE USA?

They must be wondering why the fuck they should go lose troops, spend loads of money, just because the US decided to do something, don't you thunk?

where'd I do that weirdo ?? Anyway , apology to me or the USA or Western world from a muslim means nothing . An apology from a muslim on this subject would just be him practicing his Islamic tactic of 'taqiya' or lying . Anyway , I want no apology from any muslim on this subject FWierdo !!

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Maybe they aren't staying silent but all they ever do is talk. Talk sucks, it's worthless. It hides terrorists, and protects them. They are lying out of their asses.

You want to show that you are angry over what the radicals are doing in the name of Islam? Get out there and do something about it. Stop listening to the radical imams and run them out of your mosque. Inform on those in your group or community who have been radicalized. Report suspicious behavior to government authorities.

How many terror attacks have these "peaceful" moderate Muslims stopped? How many terrorists have been arrested because their religious brethren aided authorities?

Shove your lies up your asses. We don't want to hear them.

Its not enough to just speak up, all these muslim countries should unite and go head strong militarily and help defeat ISIS....instead, they're all cowarering behind the US and now France to solve their gotdamned problems....1 billion muslims should be able to fight their own fuckin wars.

Oh, so, they get criticised for not speaking. Then when it turns out they are speaking, then it's still not enough.

They must be wondering why the fuck they should go lose troops, spend loads of money, just because the US decided to do something, don't you thunk?

Listen, I ain't got no problems with Muslims, okay? I feel for these people, but when I see strong able bodied men all running to the borders for safety, it kinda gets me to thinking......why not stay and partner with France and the US and lets together help defeat the terrorist???? I don't see why you're making a big deal out of people tucked safe somewhere, making a I'm a good Muslim speach, like who gives a damn? You know how many good blacks and Latino's in this country who scream out for fairness and acceptance and it falls on deaf ears? Like get in fuckin line and do something, talk is fuckin cheap!!

Thats nice and all, but youre talking about individuals in high places making statements. When people say they want to see muslims condemn the attacks, they mean seeing... thousands of muslim people holding protests all over the world. We arent seeing that though, because doing so is clearly not that important to them.

And if we just level an entire town because there's a lot of Isis there, you'll only radicalize more orphans.

We need to have women operatives to work with us on the inside. If they really don't like being ruled by Isis you think they'd tell us who they are. And they can hide under their burkas.

564a5c621e00002e002649f5.jpeg
imagine all these men in uniform fighting for their country,.....?

apology makes no difference , best situation would be for them to disappear from Western lands Pogo !!

So why the hell are the right DEMANDING that Muslims make apologies then?

Listen, I ain't got no problems with Muslims, okay? I feel for these people, but when I see strong able bodied men all running to the borders for safety, it kinda gets me to thinking......why not stay and partner with France and the US and lets together help defeat the terrorist???? I don't see why you're making a big deal out of people tucked safe somewhere, making a I'm a good Muslim speach, like who gives a damn? You know how many good blacks and Latino's in this country who scream out for fairness and acceptance and it falls on deaf ears? Like get in fuckin line and do something, talk is fuckin cheap!!

Well don't you think that problem number one is the US government? Always has been.

everything in RED is a load of shit, they lie to the sane people of the world and themselves.., just like liberturds here on USMB do!! :up:

What I wouldn't pay to understand the bullshit White-bonics, you simp spew here. LOLOLOLOL, I have no clue as to WTF your saying, sorry!!

Forum List

Back