Same Dems Now Calling For 'PEACE' and 'Unity' Are The Same Ones Who Engaged In Attacks, Assaults, Threats on Republicans & 4 Years Of Coup Attempts

Peace is good. Be at peace with Pepe Le Pew, letting him come back. Condemners are always wrong. Leftists want peace? Let trump come back. Prove that you want peace. Muslims say peace and safty, with sudden destruction. Muslims kill, not caring about who they kill.

It was a riot

Correll wrote: It was a riot, a spontaneous outpouring of angry. 21SEP13-POST#35

NFBW wrote: You Correll did not complete your statement in 21SEP13-POST#35. So “angry” what? is my question for you. …

And how do you know these ‘angry’ whatever's were acting spontaneously? …

They were not locals based on the hundreds of arrests the FBI has made. …

And isn’t it amazing that you can know that DJT anti-Joe angry rioters did so “spontaneously” but you cannot know that anti-racism/anti-white supremacy angry negroes during the past four DJT years were acting spontaneously? …

The angry rioting negroes are acting in cahoots with the Democrats in some kind of conspiracy to stop the good man DJT’s agenda with their senseless destructive violence. 21OCT04 -POST#42

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

Last edited:
2017:
Violent Democrat rhetoric inspired an attempted assassination attempt by a mentally unstable 'snowflake' conditioned to hate Conservatives / Republicans to the point of murderous intent. The shooter turned out to be a Bernie Sanders volunteer.

PROVING THEY LEARNED NOTHING FROM INSPIRING A VIOLENT ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AGAINST GOP POLITICIANS, DEMOCRATS RETURNED TO VIOLENT RHETORIC AND CALLS FOR PUBLIC HARASSMENT OF AND CONFRONTATION WITH REPUBLICANS:

JUNE 2018:
"California Rep. Maxine Waters called for threats and attacks on Trump team members. She said, "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

JUNE 2018:
Due to unruly, violent Democrat followers, one evidently following Maxine Waters' orders to publicly harass Republicans and Trump administration members, White House Spokeswoman Sarah Sanders and her group had to leave a Virginia restaurant because of their work for Trump.

2018:
Maxine Waters' 'army' strikes again: 'White House top aide Stephen Miller was verbally assaulted at two restaurants, in Washington, D.C.'

2018:
Yet again...more lack of civility and hate-driven confrontation: 'Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was met with shouting protesters at a Washington restaurant, part of a social media pop up assault.'

2018:
'Sen. Ted Cruz and his wife were shouted out of a restaurant by anti-Brett Kavanaugh protesters'

JULY 2018:
Cory Booker calls on uncivil, violent 'snowflakes' to publicly harass Republicans: 'Democratic Sen. Cory Booker in July urged liberal advocates to “Get up in the face of some congresspeople."

2018: Hillary Clinton again declares there can be no civility with Republicans / Conservatives, urges confrontation /harassment:
'Hillary Rodham Clinton said Democrats shouldn’t be civil to Republicans until they win back control of Washington. She said, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.”

* 2016 FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton becomes the 1st US Presidential Nominee ever proven to have hired thugs to beat and bloody American citizens during a Presidential campaign. Her team was caught / proven to have paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies to discourage voter support for Trump.

2018: Former Obama US AG promotes violence against Republicans / Conservatives
"Former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder junked former first lady Michelle Obama’s call for civility when he told supporters, “Michelle always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them,” he said, adding, “That’s what this Democratic Party’s about. We’re proud as hell to be Democrats. We’re willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party.”

2018:
"The wife of Republican Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner said that she received a graphic text message with a video of a beheading after he voted to confirm Kavanaugh."

2018:
Violent Mob Violently Protests Kavanaugh USSC Justice
"When Kavanaugh arrived at the Supreme Court to take his seat, a mob pounded on the doors of the Supreme Court. They yelled, “No justice, no peace.”

2018:
Violent Threats Made Against Republicans During Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings
"During the Kavanaugh hearings Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins received a potentially deadly mailing of Ricin at her home. “Today’s incident is the latest in a series of threats against Senator Collins, her loved ones, and her staff,” said spokeswoman Annie Clark."

2018:
The campaign manager for Nevada GOP gubernatorial candidate Adam Laxalt was physically assaulted by an organization funded by George Soros
“Politics is a little bit aggressive these days, but this is just insane. I’ve never seen anything like it,” said a bruised Kristin Davison.'

2018:
2 Minnesota state GOP candidates were physically accosted by their political foes

2018:
The Laramie, Wyo. Republican office was set on fire in a case of arson

...and 4 years of undermining, sedition, obstruction, conspiracy, FISA Court abuses, illegal spying, illegal collusion with foreign enemies. failed attempted coups, and the 1st ever, admitted, politically partisan Impeachment in US history based on absolutely ZERO crime, evidence, and witnesses....

.....but it is suddenly time to put all of this behind us and rally behind a proven corrupt / criminal Democrat proven to be compromised by Chinese Government who just 'won' a Presidential election marred by the worst display of election fraud in US history, an election shaded in doubt by many based on such facts as how the company that owns / runs the election machines used in this election was paid $400 million by the Chinese Communist government back in October 2020, prior to the election....?

....it is suddenly time to put all of this behind us and rally behind, and comply with mandates given by the Democrats who reportedly have a 'Revenge list', a 'Revenge Committee', and Democrats who have voiced a desire to 'go after' / 'punish' President Trump, anyone who served on his administration, and any Conservatives who supported or still supports President Trump - going as far as suggesting mandating mandatory 're-education camps / training' for Conservatives and those who reject Liberal ideology and beliefs...?

Good luck with that, Democrats.

That 2016 paragraph about Hilary Clinton sending in toughs to beat up Republicans is one I missed. My husband of 44 years died in June of that year of a long battle against dementia, and I was in deep mourning for a couple of years. The whole year anf the following one was big blur in my life. To make matters worse my children somehow held me responsible for his illness so they never knew about the times he disappeared in the middle of the night and drove the truck only to have me get calls from the shefiff of several counties, so I had to sleep with both sets of keys in my bluejeans to keep him out of trouble. Dementia patients with his escape problems are unwelcome in like 100% of elder facilities, so it was hard to do all that by myself while they slept peacefully a 1500 miles east and 1500 miles west. I couldn't play unfair when they left Wyoming, so I picked our retirement home equidistant from them so if they ever changed their minds we could have them visit us in the middle of their chosen cities. Gong! I was wrong! They're still getting even with me for their midnight curfews when teinenagers even on prom nights. <giggle> I guess I had it coming for making sure they'd be independent and responsible adults. lol
I do however love the peace and quiet that I have. And I still sleep in a pair of old jeans only without a huge set of keys in either pocket. :abgg2q.jpg: Five years have passed. What lovely memories my husband left me, though. He was the best man in the world and until his disease doubled down on him our days were filled with happiness because he made it a point to make every day April Fool's day with his amusing jokes and funny everything. *sigh* I guess God called him home because Heaven needs a good sport who makes everybody laugh. Being an angel trying to keep the United States a gift to peace on earth must be a sad time right now with our slide into chaos over power issues. They need him up there just to get weeping angels watching over us to have a spoonful of sugar that laughter is. They say in Heaven all your pain and suffering goes away, so that's why I can go about my senior days joyful knowing that my husband is not only in a better place, he is useful to cheer the angels who watch over our sad state of affairs down here on the earth. He was the sweetest most thoughtful human being God ever put on this earth. Lucky me. All those years he bent over backward to make me the happiest person in the world. And the memories he left are great sources of joy all these many days and likely till the day I die. I wish everybody had as good a life's partner as him. And he is up there making Heaven a better place. God knew what he was doing when he gave the world my dear late husband and best friend and a superstar in his professional engineer's career. ♡♡♡♡♡

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Name the biggest "attack" that "white men" are committing against ANYONE, in this country, or admit that you are just talking shit like an asshole. 21SEP12-POST#30

NFBW wrote: Police Officer Derek Chauvin’s video recorded murderous attack on handcuffed defenseless George Floyd was a big attack because of the anger that it sparked worldwide. Without that Chauvin attack on Floyd there would have been no George Floyd peaceful protests or the criminal violence that spontaneously erupts every time a black person is unnecessarily killed by a police officer. 21OCT04-POST#44

Liberal Peace and Love is very strange
View attachment 429834
That weak peace of shit on the ground was hanging around with people like this:

1633394660971.png

Moral to the story, don't come to someone else's town waving around a Nazi flag or you're going to find out real quick what liberal peace and love is all about.

Correll wrote: Name the biggest "attack" that "white men" are committing against ANYONE, in this country, 21SEP12-POST#30

Dragonlady wrote: January 6th Insurrection 21SEP12-POST#31

Correll wrote: One riot, that lasted for like FOUR hours, is your biggest attack? And it wasn't against any "traditionally disadvantaged" group, but against the Deep State and Biden. 21SEP12-POST#32

NFBW wrote: The Jan6 Coup attempt by DJT and his lawyers and his white Christian Ak47manic nationalistic Confederate flag flying mob were attacking the diversified. "traditionally disadvantaged" voters residing in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas. The EASTMAN PLAN TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt targeted precincts in the states where racial minorities gave Biden his margin of victory over DJT. 21OCT04-POST#46

Last edited:
Another bullshit trash article from another biased and lying source:

How is it easy, that the only people who you can find to back up your posts are liars and criminals? Not a single reputable source among them. Do you look for the sources that will make you look gullible or foolish, or are you just that dumb?

If easyt65 starts a thread; just assume it's garbage. Because it is.

That 2016 paragraph about Hilary Clinton sending in toughs to beat up Republicans is one I missed. My husband of 44 years died in June of that year of a long battle against dementia, and I was in deep mourning for a couple of years. The whole year anf the following one was big blur in my life. To make matters worse my children somehow held me responsible for his illness so they never knew about the times he disappeared in the middle of the night and drove the truck only to have me get calls from the shefiff of several counties, so I had to sleep with both sets of keys in my bluejeans to keep him out of trouble. Dementia patients with his escape problems are unwelcome in like 100% of elder facilities, so it was hard to do all that by myself while they slept peacefully a 1500 miles east and 1500 miles west. I couldn't play unfair when they left Wyoming, so I picked our retirement home equidistant from them so if they ever changed their minds we could have them visit us in the middle of their chosen cities. Gong! I was wrong! They're still getting even with me for their midnight curfews when teinenagers even on prom nights. <giggle> I guess I had it coming for making sure they'd be independent and responsible adults. lol
I do however love the peace and quiet that I have. And I still sleep in a pair of old jeans only without a huge set of keys in either pocket. :abgg2q.jpg: Five years have passed. What lovely memories my husband left me, though. He was the best man in the world and until his disease doubled down on him our days were filled with happiness because he made it a point to make every day April Fool's day with his amusing jokes and funny everything. *sigh* I guess God called him home because Heaven needs a good sport who makes everybody laugh. Being an angel trying to keep the United States a gift to peace on earth must be a sad time right now with our slide into chaos over power issues. They need him up there just to get weeping angels watching over us to have a spoonful of sugar that laughter is. They say in Heaven all your pain and suffering goes away, so that's why I can go about my senior days joyful knowing that my husband is not only in a better place, he is useful to cheer the angels who watch over our sad state of affairs down here on the earth. He was the sweetest most thoughtful human being God ever put on this earth. Lucky me. All those years he bent over backward to make me the happiest person in the world. And the memories he left are great sources of joy all these many days and likely till the day I die. I wish everybody had as good a life's partner as him. And he is up there making Heaven a better place. God knew what he was doing when he gave the world my dear late husband and best friend and a superstar in his professional engineer's career. ♡♡♡♡♡
Thank you for sharing such great memories and words. God bless!

Correll wrote: It was a riot, a spontaneous outpouring of angry. 21SEP13-POST#35

NFBW wrote: You Correll did not complete your statement in 21SEP13-POST#35. So “angry” what? is my question for you. …

And isn’t it amazing that you can know that DJT anti-Joe angry rioters did so “spontaneously” but you cannot know that anti-racism/anti-white supremacy angry negroes during the past four DJT years were acting spontaneously? …

The angry rioting negroes are acting in cahoots with the Democrats in some kind of conspiracy to stop the good man DJT’s agenda with their senseless destructive violence. 21OCT04 -POST#42

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

One riot, in a pattern of peaceful demonstrations, is believable as an isolated, spontaneous event.

Dozens, if not hundreds of riots, in a pattern of violent riots and looting, is not.

Are you really comfortable, pretending to be so stupid, that you cannot get this.

Correll wrote: Name the biggest "attack" that "white men" are committing against ANYONE, in this country, or admit that you are just talking shit like an asshole. 21SEP12-POST#30

NFBW wrote: Police Officer Derek Chauvin’s video recorded murderous attack on handcuffed defenseless George Floyd was a big attack because of the anger that it sparked worldwide. Without that Chauvin attack on Floyd there would have been no George Floyd peaceful protests or the criminal violence that spontaneously erupts every time a black person is unnecessarily killed by a police officer. 21OCT04-POST#44

You claim that "white men" as a group are "attacking" blacks, or whoever.

And for your biggest example, you have a SINGLE WHITE GUY, committing ONE act against ONE black guy.

It is not reasonable to hold "white men" as a group, accountable for the actions of one individual.

And the bit were you use the RESPONSE, ie the massive backlash AGAINST white people, as evidence that WHITE MEN are attacking people,

IS FUCKING RETARDED.

Correll wrote: Name the biggest "attack" that "white men" are committing against ANYONE, in this country, 21SEP12-POST#30

Dragonlady wrote: January 6th Insurrection 21SEP12-POST#31

Correll wrote: One riot, that lasted for like FOUR hours, is your biggest attack? And it wasn't against any "traditionally disadvantaged" group, but against the Deep State and Biden. 21SEP12-POST#32

NFBW wrote: The Jan6 Coup attempt by DJT and his lawyers and his white Christian Ak47manic nationalistic Confederate flag flying mob were attacking the diversified. "traditionally disadvantaged" voters residing in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas. The EASTMAN PLAN TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt targeted precincts in the states where racial minorities gave Biden his margin of victory over DJT. 21OCT04-POST#46

No, they weren't. They were attacking Joe Biden, an old, rich, ,white man, adn the Deep State.

That you want to focus certain groups that supported Joe Biden, is something YOU are doing.

If White Men were half as bad as you claim, you would not have to cite INDIRECT attacks, you could cite clear attacks.

You are...just so losing.

I don't think officer Chauvin was aware the man who resisted arrest was dying of an overdose of a multiple number of drugs when he was held down by the same cop less than half his size who had to use extraordinary force to at least to try to prevent the man from hurting other people by every means in his access. Why is the present administration opening the borders of states who can't keep up with the drug cartels delivering Chinese fentanyl through Mexico? I think there is a link between the Democrat power grabbers and the drug cartels that were killing 500 Americans a week with lethal fentynl. One border patrol win was that time they found enough fentynl in a drug crossing that had enough lethawell recievedwell recieved chemicals to kill everyone on the north American Continent. Why Joe Biden was so cooperative with the illicit drug trade and turnung his back on the disgrace of using little children of color for sex trafficking and luring literally millions of people from hostile countries is not safe for anybody.

One riot, in a pattern of peaceful demonstrations, is believable as an isolated, spontaneous event.

Dozens, if not hundreds of riots, in a pattern of violent riots and looting, is not.

Are you really comfortable, pretending to be so stupid, that you cannot get this.
There was no riot at the capital. People who complained about MR in MR Potato Head and complained about MIss Piggy and Speedy Gonzales and Pepe Le Pew are lying about what happened at the capital. Compulsive liars are talking. Pepe Le Pew according to what is written in the Bible, can have more than one wife, and concubines.

A lot of people, but not a riot. There was no more a riot than Miss Piggy being bad or, Speedy Gonzales being bad, or Loa Bunny being bad, for looking sexy. or MR Potato head being bad, for being called MR, or the pleasant speaking, patient, Pepe Le Pew being bad. The Left lied about all of them being bad. The Left is lying about a riot too. What else can a person expect from the L:eft? The Left needs to be reborn to not be born of fornication. The church caused this.

Democrats deserve everything done to them and anything can be done to a Democrat individually or collectively. ANYTHING.
Filthy Democrats and their lover buddy "Commie Harris" bailed out and supported a RIOT FUND for the worthless Floyd rioters who destroyed, looted so many businesses. Many of those business will never recover. For that piece of dirt Harris to bail them all out, she was saying it was okay what you did, inciting them to go destroy and steal MORE from businesses. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to build your business but these Liberal ingrates ran around retail stores and destroying everything in it. It was FUN to steal from businesses that had nothing to do with the Floyd Rioters. :(

Filthy Democrats and their lover buddy "Commie Harris" bailed out and supported a RIOT FUND for the worthless Floyd rioters who destroyed, looted so many businesses. Many of those business will never recover. For that piece of dirt Harris to bail them all out, she was saying it was okay what you did, inciting them to go destroy and steal MORE from businesses. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to build your business but these Liberal ingrates ran around retail stores and destroying everything in it. It was FUN to steal from businesses that had nothing to do with the Floyd Rioters. :(
Great post!

I see that the paid posters all have their marching orders. Claim victimhood. The right is under attack from the left.

They’re being threatened constantly.

Boo fucking hoo and what a pack of bullshit. The endless grievances of white men, as they attack women, democracy, minorities, gays, Muslims, Jews and Chinese, state election officials, and especially Democrats.

Sleazy and his gang are just desperate to start a civil war.

Are you still alive? Lord you are a vile piece of work.

I see that the paid posters all have their marching orders. Claim victimhood. The right is under attack from the left.

They’re being threatened constantly.

Boo fucking hoo and what a pack of bullshit. The endless grievances of white men, as they attack women, democracy, minorities, gays, Muslims, Jews and Chinese, state election officials, and especially Democrats.

Sleazy and his gang are just desperate to start a civil war.
You know, I think I have a tube of some steroid cream that will calm that irritation down some.

Forum List

Back