Muslim Pilgrimage - Hajj 2011

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
This is always the greatest gathering of nations, ethnics and races in the world!
it's incomparable.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCe4bOlBE1k[/ame]

The gathering of global jihadists. Allahu Fuckbar!

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Is that video from 2011?

2009 or 2010!... the title is wrong.

There were about 12000 american pilgrims this year.

2_4.JPG

1289858509.jpeg

Last edited:
One of the only cities known that discrimminates against EVERYONE that doesn't believe Mohammed was a prophet. Sad testament of faith.

I'm curious.... If a Catholic flew a plane into the middle of the Hajj and killed, say, 3000 Muslims and then decided to build a church a street away, would Muslims see that as a symbol of peace and reconciliation or a slap in the face of Islam?

*Genuine question.

One of the only cities known that discrimminates against EVERYONE that doesn't believe Mohammed was a prophet. Sad testament of faith.

Why discriminate?

Mecca is a religious city, non-muslims workers are allowed of course.

I'm curious.... If a Catholic flew a plane into the middle of the Hajj and killed, say, 3000 Muslims and then decided to build a church a street away, would Muslims see that as a symbol of peace and reconciliation or a slap in the face of Islam?

*Genuine question.

military planes of US and Nato have razed many villages and killed ten thousands in Afghanistan and Iraq!

should they build a mosque or a church?

des-manifestants-afghans.jpg

*Genuine question.

military planes of US and Nato have razed many villages and killed ten thousands in Afghanistan and Iraq!

des-manifestants-afghans.jpg

nice dodge

*Genuine question.

I think its a valid question myself. :eusa_eh:

*Genuine question.

As far as I am aware, neither the US or NATO are planning to build a church on a site where members of their religion murdered thousands of innocent people. Quit comparing apples to orangutans.

It's a genuine question.... so far, I've had one neg and a deflection. Anyone care to actually answer the question?

Sorry bout that,

*Genuine question.

As far as I am aware, neither the US or NATO are planning to build a church on a site where members of their religion murdered thousands of innocent people. Quit comparing apples to orangutans.

It's a genuine question.... so far, I've had one neg and a deflection. Anyone care to actually answer the question?

1. Just asking that question in a muslim country can get you a hair cut, down to the shoulders.
2. Does that answer your question?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is always the greatest gathering of nations, ethnics and races in the world!
it's incomparable.

Worship a pagan rock inside a pagan cube and worry if a pagan moon god invented by an illiterate pedophile will take you to paradise.

1.5 billion suckers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back