Muslim Pilgrimage - Hajj 2011

You're not asking for answers. You're bashing Islam. I really don't care if you want to rant. Don't be dishonest and say you're looking for answers. It's apparent by your wiring style you just want to bash.

Are you crying because my questions are not politically correct, enough? I tried asking nicely, and you played ignorant. You wanted "simpler" questions. I asked direct, straight forward question, no tact, no grey areas, and you could not handle it. When you want to get serious about your religion, answer some of these questions. Maybe, then, people will believe you when you say that it is a "religion", and they will not believe it is a "cult", because right now, the followers of islam seem to be acting the same way the followers of Jim Jones and Charles Manson did....

You fool you aren't even asking questions. It's your problem you have terrible reading comprehension. And nobody is forcing you into anything. Keep talking to yourself wacko. I could care less about you or care about your beliefs. You want it believe what you're saying. Go ahead. We don't care. If that's fits your view. Go ahead. Again you actually think you're a person to be taken seriously--is sad.

Okay then, let's try again....
Why do muslims accept men having sex with boys?
Why do muslims cut off body parts of little girls, so that a stranger in her future can take pleasure in her misery?
Why don't muslims stop the "extremists" from doing things that (according to moderate muslims) are not part of the muslim faith?
Why don't muslims stop "extremists" from persecuting Christians and Jews in ME countries?
Why don't muslims follow the OT prophets' teachings?
Why don't muslims follow Yeshua's teachings (since He is a great prophet of theirs)?
Why don't muslims consider how Mary was treated (as Yeshua's mother), and treat muslim women, well?
Why do muslims think that they have the "duty" to subjugate every one that does not believe as they do?

Are you crying because my questions are not politically correct, enough? I tried asking nicely, and you played ignorant. You wanted "simpler" questions. I asked direct, straight forward question, no tact, no grey areas, and you could not handle it. When you want to get serious about your religion, answer some of these questions. Maybe, then, people will believe you when you say that it is a "religion", and they will not believe it is a "cult", because right now, the followers of islam seem to be acting the same way the followers of Jim Jones and Charles Manson did....

You fool you aren't even asking questions. It's your problem you have terrible reading comprehension. And nobody is forcing you into anything. Keep talking to yourself wacko. I could care less about you or care about your beliefs. You want it believe what you're saying. Go ahead. We don't care. If that's fits your view. Go ahead. Again you actually think you're a person to be taken seriously--is sad.

Okay then, let's try again....
Why do muslims accept men having sex with boys?
Why do muslims cut off body parts of little girls, so that a stranger in her future can take pleasure in her misery?
Why don't muslims stop the "extremists" from doing things that (according to moderate muslims) are not part of the muslim faith?
Why don't muslims stop "extremists" from persecuting Christians and Jews in ME countries?
Why don't muslims follow the OT prophets' teachings?
Why don't muslims follow Yeshua's teachings (since He is a great prophet of theirs)?
Why don't muslims consider how Mary was treated (as Yeshua's mother), and treat muslim women, well?
Why do muslims think that they have the "duty" to subjugate every one that does not believe as they do?

1. No such thing. That's a death penalty.
2. No such thing. Maybe one tribal incident on Africa. Unrelated to anything Islam or Muslim
3. No such thing.
4. They do follow the Old Testament a lot better than you do. List the specific areas in the Old Testament you are referring to.
5. They do. Jesus never claimed to be God. It's not true. He's a prophet who prayed many times a day. Patient. Honest. Etc. etc. many things but it will be too long.
6. Did you really just say Mary was treated good? Like how she was accused of adultery? And being a whore? Right? You're crazy. Mary covered herself just like Muslim women do today.
7. They don't. Those are people from all religions that are bored and have lots of free time. I could say the same thing about Christians. They do that a lot in the USA

Number your responses please like I did

Forum List

Back