Muslim Pilgrimage - Hajj 2011

This is always the greatest gathering of nations, ethnics and races in the world!
it's incomparable.

Islam is incomprably medieval and barbaric. Allahu Fucku.

Why I left Islam
By Waleed Al-Husseini

Islam is an authoritarian religion that does not respect the individuals’ freedom of choice, which is easily noticeable from its barbaric verdicts such as stoning the adulterous, pushing the homosexuals off a cliff and killing the apostates for daring to express a different viewpoint. Then there is the plight of other religions’ followers in the Muslim State. Islam urges its followers to fight the infidels until they convert or agree to pay a tax known as "Jizya" per capita in total submission.The sacred texts in Islam also encourage blatant war and conquest of new territories to spread the religion of Muhammad, instead of using peaceful means to convey the message, relying only on a rational argumentative scheme; something that Islam, like any other religion for that matter, evidently lacks. It is simply a terrible insult to human values and a proof of unprecedented dementia.

I was flabbergasted when I learnt the commandments of Islam regarding the alliance and disavowal and the aberrant division of the world into believers and unbelievers, with all the outrageous provisions this implies for the "Dhimmis" and the” Jizya "! A man also has the right to correct his wife by beating her and / or deserting the marital bed if she refuses to submit to his will. She has no choice when it comes to satisfying his sexual desire whenever he feels like it, with no regard whatsoever of her feelings and desires.

I am not a feminist and I am not one of those who defend women passionately against the countless forms of injustice they have suffered for centuries because of religion, but I have a mother, a sister and a lover and I cannot stand for them to be humiliated and stigmatized in this bone-chilling way, because they are my dearest and I love them too much to treat them with this flawed and nauseating manner which debunks undoubtedly the claim that Islam is a religion of equality and freedom!

All forms of artistic expressions are banned in Islam: music, singing, dancing, painting, sculpture, acting, but also literature, poetry, philosophy and the use of logic! Muhammad was no different than barbaric thugs who slaughtered, robbed and raped women, there are many proofs in the Sunnah, I invite you to do your homework before accusing me of lying for the sole purpose of damaging the image of the prophet of Islam. He was a sex maniac, and went around all the laws he has enacted to appease his voracious desire. He has torn humanity and imprisoned the nation with backward and outdated Bedouin laws. He accomplished no miracle that could prove his prophecy; all he had was a book showing strong similarities with the poetry of his contemporaries, full of scientific errors and philosophical dilemmas.
Why I left Islam

One of the only cities known that discrimminates against EVERYONE that doesn't believe Mohammed was a prophet. Sad testament of faith.

Why discriminate?

Mecca is a religious city, non-muslims workers are allowed of course.

Are Christians (practicing) allowed to go into Mecca?

Define "non-muslim". Were in the city are they allowed to go?

non-muslims means christians, hindous...etc who work in construction, real estate or other stuff.

For practice, Mecca is holy city for muslims.

You should ask yourself:

Are muslims or joos allowed to practice and build mosques in Vatican city?
Are they allowed to build churches in Tibet?
:cuckoo:

Why discriminate?

non-muslims means christians, hindous...etc who work in construction, real estate or other stuff.

You should ask yourself:

If Muslima women don't do their silly dance around the pagan kabah monument, are they beaten, which is permitted under shariah law?
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

Why discriminate?

You should ask yourself:

IN case you didn't see it.

You should ask yourself:

No. Kafirs are forbidden from entry into the pagan land of Mecca, home of the pagan kabah and where Muslilms worship the pagan moon god allah

You should ask yourself:

Yes, for working it's allowed. so what?

You should ask yourself:

Do Mooslims in Mecca molest children in honor of the pedophile Mahomet who raped 6 year old Aisha? :eek:

You should ask yourself:

Why do muslims go into other religious places of worship if they are so "intolerant" in their own places? If it was such a great way to live, you would think, they would have their doors open to convert people on their "example" of worship, alone.

You should ask yourself:

Apartheid Saudi Arabia. Allah invented apartheid.

You should ask yourself:

Wrong. No infidels are permitted into Mecca, even for working. Well, maybe under-age girls in honor of the pedophile Mahomet.

Last edited:
2012 soon
401447_10151142236888644_1885380734_n.jpg

I'm curious.... If a Catholic flew a plane into the middle of the Hajj and killed, say, 3000 Muslims and then decided to build a church a street away, would Muslims see that as a symbol of peace and reconciliation or a slap in the face of Islam?

*Genuine question.

I don't know, they would probably welcome a "church" built a block away from that spot, though!

One of the only cities known that discrimminates against EVERYONE that doesn't believe Mohammed was a prophet. Sad testament of faith.

Why discriminate?

Muslims are free to walk into Christian church services all over the world, why is this not recipricated, if the mosques are practicing the "religion of peace"?

The little muslim monkey man acts just like a monkey, all chatter until you address him, then he hides, plays with himself, and flings waste..... He doesn't even realize he is covered in his own....

The little muslim monkey man acts just like a monkey, all chatter until you address him, then he hides, plays with himself, and flings waste..... He doesn't even realize he is covered in his own....

Hey coward you're a coward. Get that? Shut your mouth I did more than you would ever do on a thread. I owned you on it

Hey coward you're a coward. Get that? Shut your mouth I did more than you would ever do on a thread. I owned you on it

Because you will not answer why muslims "ACCEPT" raping women and little boys/deceiving people/murdering "non-believers"/not following the OT prophets when they claim they are their prophets, too?

Or because you have demonstrated you would rather play with yourself, and cover yourself in your own waste, tiny little monkey man?

Because you will not answer why muslims "ACCEPT" raping women and little boys/deceiving people/murdering "non-believers"/not following the OT prophets when they claim they are their prophets, too?

Or because you have demonstrated you would rather play with yourself, and cover yourself in your own waste, tiny little monkey man?

Your claims are bull. No links to back up anything I did answer about each question 5 times go look again troll

Forum List

Back