Muslim Leader On ABC's This Week: Islam Will Conquer the White House

In an interview Sunday on ABC's "This Week," British radical Muslim activist Anjem Choudary made clear what he and his Islamist brothers have planned for the West. "We do believe, as Muslims, the East and the West will one day be governed by the Shariah," he said. "Indeed, we believe that one day, the flag of Islam will fly over the White House." He then quoted a hadith, or saying of Muhammad, as related by 10th-century Muslim scholar Al-Tabarani, that "the final hour will not come until Muslims conquer the White
House.
" Another version of the saying goes, "A small portion of Muslims will rise and conquer the White House."

As Mr. Choudary indicated, Islamist "engagement" with the United States is a holy obligation. Last week, the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), the leading proponent of global Shariah law, held a conference on "Islam and Muslims in America" in cooperation with the American Islamic College in Chicago. OIC Secretary General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu called on Muslims in the United States to become involved in all aspects of American life, including local and national politics.

The OIC is currently campaigning to have so-called "Islamophobia" recognized by the international community as a form of racism prosecutable under international law. This would include any expression the Islamists find offensive, which in practice would amount to a global gag order on any critical discussion of Islam. Last year, the Obama administration co-sponsored with Egypt a U.N. Human Rights Council resolution against "racial and religious stereotyping," which offered cover to the Islamists in their drive to put any criticism of their religion off limits.
EDITORIAL: Islamic flag over the White House - Washington Times

Perhaps we need a new term for "creeping sharia". That implies subtlety. :evil:
Do you pee your pants every time some moron makes a ridiculous claim?

btw, I'm still waiting for you to explain how one can be for freedom of speech and banning a book all at the same time.

I don't pretend to understand Mr Wilders position I know very little about the man I just have a problem with so-called moderate Muslims calling for his beheading. Hey - if you're cool with that, you're not alone here on USMB.

Personally I feel the advocacy of head chopping a bit more distasteful than expression of any comment . But hey - must be the Christian in me. Or perhaps the humanity.

I'm sure that Leftist nutter Amanpour just nodded her bonehead in agreement. Seriously,i know this is off-topic but how the hell could ABC give their 'This Week' show to such a Left Wing dunce? Yea there's no Liberal Bias in our MSM. I just can't watch the show anymore since they gave the show to her. Left Wingers side with anyone or anything that can possibly hurt Christianity. This is why they're always so cozy with Radical Muslims. They see Islam as a way of hurting Christianity therefore they must defend it. They are irrational Christophobes. You hear so much from the Left on "Islamophobia" but i think it's time to start discussing the Left's irrational hate for Christians. Christophobia should be discussed much more.

Forum List

Back