Muslim Leader On ABC's This Week: Islam Will Conquer the White House

You know it has already been posted. I am not going to wade through bullshit to appease you. You are a liar, a terrorist supporter and a "good Muslim" go spread your lies and half truths else where.

In other words, Google didn't turn up any results for you and you're going to try to duck out of this thread before somebody calls you out for lying. Not going to happen.

Please post the passages from the Qur'an that you described in your last post or admit that you're a liar who wears magic underwear and worships a god with balls.

Divert all you want, this has been discussed here many times before and you lost every time. Sorry you are a sore loser.

"Divert"? :lol:

You're the one who is refusing to post two little Qur'anic passages. Why's that so difficult for you? Caught in a lie?

The OIC just held a conference on "Islam and Muslims in America" in cooperation with the American Islamic College in Chicago. Try to keep up.
I take it one of the goals they outlined was "squashing the first amendment"? :rolleyes:

And if you denounce these people and their agenda, why won't you say so?
Because I don't care about them and because it isn't my duty to get up on a soapbox and condemn every Muslim whose views you don't find palatable.

And more importantly, why hasn't the White House?
Because Choudary is a nobody who doesn't register on their radar and the OIC isn't really doing anything. Or it could be because Barackbar Hussein Osama is a secret Muslim working to establish Taliban law in the US -- is that what you want to hear? :lol:

The OIC isn't doing anything?

In March 2010, Pakistan again brought forward a resolution entitled "Combating defamation of religions" on behalf of the OIC.[2]

The resolution received much criticism. French ambassador Jean-Baptiste Mattei, speaking on behalf of the European Union, argued that the "concept of defamation should not fall under the remit of human rights because it conflicted with the right to freedom of expression."[2] Eileen Donahoe, the US ambassador, also rejected the resolution. She said, "We cannot agree that prohibiting speech is the way to promote tolerance, because we continue to see the 'defamation of religions' concept used to justify censorship, criminalisation, and in some cases violent assaults and deaths of political, racial, and religious minorities around the world."[2]

The UNHRC passed the resolution on 25 March 2010 with 20 members voting in favour; 17 members voting against; 8 abstaining; and 2 absent.[44]

Defamation of religions and the United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Geert Wilders should be allowed to say he'd like to ban the Quran. IJust like many people say every day in this country. It may not be right; but they certainly have that right to say it. How many Americans would you like to see jailed for those comments Kalam? Or beheaded?

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is spreading disinformation in any and all threads that show the dangers of the Islamic Religion. They are taught to LIE to protect their religion.

Please prove that I'm "lying" or that I was "taught to lie."

Why do Mormons wear magic underwear?

Don't bitch about people disrespecting your religion if you do not show respect for theirs.

Who's "bitching about disrepect"? I'm asking him to prove a simple claim that he made. If you want me to prove that Mormons wear magic underwear, I'll be happy to, because I'm not a liar like RGS. :eusa_whistle:

Don't bitch about people disrespecting your religion if you do not show respect for theirs.

Who's "bitching about disrepect"? I'm asking him to prove a simple claim that he made. If you want me to prove that Mormons wear magic underwear, I'll be happy to, because I'm not a liar like RGS. :eusa_whistle:

You sure have a faulty memory, we have discussed how Islam allows lying before in several threads, where YOU participated. And you lost, grow a pair and learn to live with you lying weasel.

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is spreading disinformation in any and all threads that show the dangers of the Islamic Religion. They are taught to LIE to protect their religion.

And don't pretend that my making fun of RGS's goofy religion is equivalent to him lying about mine and openly supporting the persecution of its followers. Give me a fucking break.

You sure have a faulty memory, we have discussed how Islam allows lying before in several threads, where YOU participated. And you lost, grow a pair and learn to live with you lying weasel.

So refresh my "faulty memory" and post the passages. :lol:

If you can't find what you're looking for, you could always pull a Joseph Smith and make some scripture up.

If you can't find what you're looking for, you could always pull a Joseph Smith and make some scripture up.

LOL, you use non scripture as a holy book, words of a murderous pedophile that was mad that the Jews would not let him be a big poubah with them. And you want to make disparaging remarks about a TRUE Prophet of God. Give me a break.

Your holy book is not even organized in a sane way. Go fix your crazy shit before commenting on someone else's religion. Mormons do not believe in beheading unbelievers or that God condones treating women like property. We do not wage supposed holy war cause someone drew a picture of OUR Prophet. Nor do we riot and murder people for making fun of our Religion. We do not DEMAND laws be enacted to protect us from WORDS either. You want it illegal to criticize your religion and that is crazy as batshit.

The OIC isn't doing anything?
Get back to me when they actually succeed in getting their legislation passed. :thup:

And Geert Wilders should be allowed to say he'd like to ban the Quran. IJust like many people say every day in this country. It may not be right; but they certainly have that right to say it. How many Americans would you like to see jailed for those comments Kalam? Or beheaded?
I wouldn't mind seeing him beheaded.

LOL, you use non scripture as a holy book, words of a murderous pedophile that was mad that the Jews would not let him be a big poubah with them. And you want to make disparaging remarks about a TRUE Prophet of God. Give me a break.

Your holy book is not even organized in a sane way. Go fix your crazy shit before commenting on someone else's religion. Mormons do not believe in beheading unbelievers or that God condones treating women like property. We do not wage supposed holy war cause someone drew a picture of OUR Prophet. Nor do we riot and murder people for making fun of our Religion. We do not DEMAND laws be enacted to protect us from WORDS either. You want it illegal to criticize your religion and that is crazy as batshit.

I'll address your comments once you post that scripture. :eusa_whistle:

Already told you I won't be playing your game.

And don't pretend that my making fun of RGS's goofy religion is equivalent to him lying about mine and openly supporting the persecution of its followers. Give me a fucking break.

Nope, no breaks. You treat other people's religions with disrespect, then you can't bitch when they do likewise.

I disagree with Wilders comments, but I support his right to say it. I find your comment about wanting to see him beheaded to be stupid, and actually feeding anti-Islamic sentiments. Congratulations on making your religion look stupid.

This isn't a "game." You made a very specific claim about Islamic scripture and it should be easy for you to support it with the evidence you claim exists. So back it up or admit that you're a liar.

This isn't a "game." You made a very specific claim about Islamic scripture and it should be easy for you to support it with the evidence you claim exists. So back it up or admit that you're a liar.

Stop whining, you baby.

Since you seem to be interested in fighting RGS's battles for him, perhaps you can show me the scripture that "explicitly" commands me to lie to you.

Nope, no breaks. You treat other people's religions with disrespect, then you can't bitch when they do likewise.
I had nothing to say about Mormonism before a Mormon made calumnious statements about me and my religion. If you don't like me attacking RGS's religion in the way that he attacks mine, keep him on a leash. I do it to prove a point, not because I actually harbor any feelings of enmity towards Mormons.

I disagree with Wilders comments, but I support his right to say it. I find your comment about wanting to see him beheaded to be stupid, and actually feeding anti-Islamic sentiments. Congratulations on making your religion look stupid.
I have no qualms about wishing death upon people who attempt to persecute Muslims. They deserve nothing less.

If you insist on using one person's comments to draw conclusions about a religion followed by ~1.5 billion people, you may find that you're the one whose beliefs look stupid.

Most Americans would agree that beheading is barbaric and goes against the moral principles of this country, regardless of religion. Most Americans would agree that those that support the beheading of people they disagree with (or even murderers or terrorists) is an extreme position. Do you consider yourself a moderate or an extremist, Kalam?

Thank you for answering half my question. But I also asked "how many people would you like to see jailed or beheaded here in the U.S. for making similar comments to Mr. Wilders"?

Islamophobia is not an "irrational" fear.

Islam already has to White House, Obama is there. His father was a Muslim, which makes him one too.

Most Americans would agree that beheading is barbaric and goes against the moral principles of this country, regardless of religion. Most Americans would agree that those that support the beheading of people they disagree with (or even murderers or terrorists) is an extreme position. Do you consider yourself a moderate or an extremist, Kalam?
No.

Thank you for answering half my question. But I also asked "how many people would you like to see jailed or beheaded here in the U.S. for making similar comments to Mr. Wilders"?
How many of them support measures as drastic as banning the Qur'an or outlawing the religion altogether?

Islamophobia is not an "irrational" fear.
Sure it is. If people quit invading, occupying, and supporting corruption in the Muslim world, none of us would have to be afraid of anything.

Islam already has to White House, Obama is there. His father was a Muslim, which makes him one too.

Daddy was an atheist and Islam isn't hereditary. Everybody is "born Muslim" in the sense that all children are born into a state of sinlessness. Beyond that, being a Muslim requires actually believing in and adhering to the tenets of the religion.

Daddy was an atheist and Islam isn't hereditary. Everybody is "born Muslim" in the sense that all children are born into a state of sinlessness. Beyond that, being a Muslim requires actually believing in and adhering to the religion.

I bet Osama bin Laden considers Barry Obama a Muslim and at least a step up from GW Bush, that's good enough for me.

Forum List

Back