Muslim Leader On ABC's This Week: Islam Will Conquer the White House

Most Americans would agree that beheading is barbaric and goes against the moral principles of this country, regardless of religion. Most Americans would agree that those that support the beheading of people they disagree with (or even murderers or terrorists) is an extreme position. Do you consider yourself a moderate or an extremist, Kalam?
No

Thank you for answering half my question. But I also asked "how many people would you like to see jailed or beheaded here in the U.S. for making similar comments to Mr. Wilders"?
How many of them support measures as drastic as banning the Qur'an or outlawing the religion altogether?

Islamophobia is not an "irrational" fear.
Sure it is. If people quit invading, occupying, and supporting corruption in the Muslim world, none of us would have to be afraid of anything.
Extremist or moderate is not a yes or no question.

I do not know how many Americans would like to ban the Koran. But there are a few on USMB and many others in this country. For the sake of argument, let's say it is 1000. Would you like to see 1000 people beheaded for their opinion?

I guess the thing that stood out to me in Chanel's OP link was this:

In an interview Sunday on ABC's "This Week," British radical Muslim activist Anjem Choudary made clear what he and his Islamist brothers have planned for the West. "We do believe, as Muslims, the East and the West will one day be governed by the Shariah," he said. "Indeed, we believe that one day, the flag of Islam will fly over the White House." He then quoted a hadith, or saying of Muhammad, as related by 10th-century Muslim scholar Al-Tabarani, that "the final hour will not come until Muslims conquer the White House." Another version of the saying goes, "A small portion of Muslims will rise and conquer the White House."

How would a 10th century Muslim scholar know that there would be a White House many centuries later? I don't see how this could possibly be language in the Koran said to be a saying of Muhammad from several centuries in the past.

All people ARE born in sinlessness but that does not mean they are all born into Islam - not by a long shot. From everything I've read about Muhammad and Islam, he was a murderous butcher and it certainly appears to those not in the Islamic faith that this characteristic is almost a "genetic" or "hereditary" condition of Muslims.

If Islam was a loving religion and all people were born sinlessly into Islam, and all people are children of Muhammad, why is that women are regarded and treated as such low-life beings? Why would a father be so willing to kill a wife or daughter that should be considered a gift to him from Allah ... someone to be cherished?

As far as I'm concerned, this Sharia business should be met universally with outrage and considered an outright crime against humanity.

Most Americans would agree that beheading is barbaric and goes against the moral principles of this country, regardless of religion. Most Americans would agree that those that support the beheading of people they disagree with (or even murderers or terrorists) is an extreme position. Do you consider yourself a moderate or an extremist, Kalam?
No.

Thank you for answering half my question. But I also asked "how many people would you like to see jailed or beheaded here in the U.S. for making similar comments to Mr. Wilders"?
How many of them support measures as drastic as banning the Qur'an or outlawing the religion altogether?

Sure it is. If people quit invading, occupying, and supporting corruption in the Muslim world, none of us would have to be afraid of anything.

Define the 'muslim world'.

Extremist or moderate is not a yes or no question.
I treated it as one because I don't buy into that dichotomy. It's stupid.

I do not know how many Americans would like to ban the Koran. But there are a few on USMB and many others in this country. For the sake of argument, let's say it is 1000. Would you like to see 1000 people beheaded for their opinion?
Are they all notable politicians who dedicate their lives to traveling around the world and spreading their message of hate? You assume that I don't differentiate between the fools on USMB who would ban the Qur'an and figures of international importance like Geert Wilders.

In an interview Sunday on ABC's "This Week," British radical Muslim activist Anjem Choudary made clear what he and his Islamist brothers have planned for the West. "We do believe, as Muslims, the East and the West will one day be governed by the Shariah," he said. "Indeed, we believe that one day, the flag of Islam will fly over the White House." He then quoted a hadith, or saying of Muhammad, as related by 10th-century Muslim scholar Al-Tabarani, that "the final hour will not come until Muslims conquer the White House." Another version of the saying goes, "A small portion of Muslims will rise and conquer the White House."

As Mr. Choudary indicated, Islamist "engagement" with the United States is a holy obligation. Last week, the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), the leading proponent of global Shariah law, held a conference on "Islam and Muslims in America" in cooperation with the American Islamic College in Chicago. OIC Secretary General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu called on Muslims in the United States to become involved in all aspects of American life, including local and national politics.

The OIC is currently campaigning to have so-called "Islamophobia" recognized by the international community as a form of racism prosecutable under international law. This would include any expression the Islamists find offensive, which in practice would amount to a global gag order on any critical discussion of Islam. Last year, the Obama administration co-sponsored with Egypt a U.N. Human Rights Council resolution against "racial and religious stereotyping," which offered cover to the Islamists in their drive to put any criticism of their religion off limits.

EDITORIAL: Islamic flag over the White House - Washington Times

Perhaps we need a new term for "creeping sharia". That implies subtlety. :evil:

Stupid religious leader. I put him in the same catagory with all the others who go on and on about how this country is ruled/was founded/or will be ruled by their religion.

They're all wrong.

No.

:eusa_eh:

The parts of the world in which Islam is the most commonly followed religion.

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is spreading disinformation in any and all threads that show the dangers of the Islamic Religion. They are taught to LIE to protect their religion.

Please prove that I'm "lying" or that I was "taught to lie."

Why do Mormons wear magic underwear?

Because some of them think it protects them. Already been answered more then once by several people on this board. The Koran explicitly tells its followers to lie to protect the religion. A lie told to an infidel is not considered a lie at all by the Koran.

Or are you saying you do not even know what your holy book tells you?

If you are an expert on Islam....why are you not working for the State Dept?

Islam already has to White House, Obama is there. His father was a Muslim, which makes him one too.

Daddy was an atheist and Islam isn't hereditary. Everybody is "born Muslim" in the sense that all children are born into a state of sinlessness. Beyond that, being a Muslim requires actually believing in and adhering to the religion.

I bet Osama bin Laden considers Barry Obama a Muslim and at least a step up from GW Bush, that's good enough for me.

How much you wanna bet and how do you plan on proving that you won said bet?

Man, I guess we're all extremists considering how close we are with Saudi Arabia.

As for beheadings themselves:

Human beings will do anything, anything. I am convinced. That's why when all those beheadings started in Iraq, it didn't bother me. A lot of people here were horrified, "Whaaaa, beheadings! Beheadings!" What, are you fucking surprised? Just one more form of extreme human behavior.

And let me ask you this... this is a moral question, not rhetorical, I'm looking for the answer: what is the moral difference between cuttin' off one guy's head, or two, or three, or five, or ten - and dropping a big bomb on a hospital and killing a whole bunch of sick kids? Has anybody in authority given you an explanation of the difference?

Both quotes from George Carlin if you were wondering.

The OIC just held a conference on "Islam and Muslims in America" in cooperation with the American Islamic College in Chicago. Try to keep up.

And if you denounce these people and their agenda, why won't you say so? And more importantly, why hasn't the White House?

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is spreading disinformation in any and all threads that show the dangers of the Islamic Religion. They are taught to LIE to protect their religion.

As Arab , I can understand Quran verses and Hadiths"Prophet Mohammad speeches" without any help almost .So , there is Hadith or Narration that says " Islam will reach where the night and daylights reach " this is the gist not the accurate narration * there is some Muslims who are weak in Arabic Language - Choudary is good instance - think that this means Islamic conquer ,,but what they cannot understand that the Arabic verb " Yab'loug" means " people will hear about "
Don't we forget that pioneer Muslims were concern about spreading their religion , so this narration came to calm them down that their mission" Islam preaching " will reach far far away !

I hope U enjoy this , don't waste time searching excuses to attack Muslims for some of them are ready to open the back black door for you like Choudary

Last edited:
Stupid religious leader. I put him in the same catagory with all the others who go on and on about how this country is ruled/was founded/or will be ruled by their religion.

They're all wrong.

But don't you know? Muslims are not like any other religion! If one person says something, they're obviously all extremists! Not like Christians, Mormons, or any other religion don't have any other extremists, ever.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-muslins.jpg

Also, more dishonest reporting of the facts by Chanel. Where the hell does this article state that this person is a Muslim leader? I'll quote the article above.

Anjem Choudary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Choudary has been largely criticised by most UK newspapers, some of whom describe him as an extremist. In January 2010 Guardian contributor Mehdi Hasan wrote: "Is Choudary an Islamic scholar whose views merit attention or consideration? No. Has he studied under leading Islamic scholars? Nope. Does he have any Islamic qualifications or credentials? None whatsoever. So what gives him the right to pontificate on Islam, British Muslims or 'the hellfire'? Or proclaim himself a 'sharia judge'?", and claimed that Choudary was "as unrepresentative of British Muslim opinion, as he is of British anti-war opinion."[51]

Choudary has received little support from the mainstream Muslim community, although in January 2010 Telegraph writer Jamie Bartlett speculated that he might have "some" support among the minority of Muslims in the UK who could be considered to hold conservative views.[55]

Once again, more fear mongering Chanel from unbased bullshit. Different day, same shit.

They're all wrong.

But don't you know? Muslims are not like any other religion! If one person says something, they're obviously all extremists! Not like Christians, Mormons, or any other religion don't have any other extremists, ever.

according to western life style , yeah that is right

but according to theological aspects and oriental traditions , they are very emotional and

tighten to their beliefs !:disbelief::disbelief:

No.

:eusa_eh:

The parts of the world in which Islam is the most commonly followed religion.

Is that as it exists now in the present day, or can that change based on the expansion of the 'muslim world'?

So you support the use of violence as a deterrant for these things happening in the 'muslim world'? If so, the the 'muslim world' would perfectly understand whenever violence is used to resist the further expansion of the defined 'muslim world' into the 'non-muslim' world as it exists now then as well? Would you say that France and other countries in Europe have been invaded by the 'muslim world' and have every right to resist such an invasion?

They're all wrong.

according to western life style , yeah that is right

but according to theological aspects and oriental traditions , they are very emotional and

tighten to their beliefs !:disbelief::disbelief:

So what are you a deserter from? Or do you mean someone who lives in the desert? You a funny guy :lol:

Also, more dishonest reporting of the facts by Chanel. Where the hell does this article state that this person is a Muslim leader? I'll quote the article above.

Anjem Choudary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Choudary has been largely criticised by most UK newspapers, some of whom describe him as an extremist. In January 2010 Guardian contributor Mehdi Hasan wrote: "Is Choudary an Islamic scholar whose views merit attention or consideration? No. Has he studied under leading Islamic scholars? Nope. Does he have any Islamic qualifications or credentials? None whatsoever. So what gives him the right to pontificate on Islam, British Muslims or 'the hellfire'? Or proclaim himself a 'sharia judge'?", and claimed that Choudary was "as unrepresentative of British Muslim opinion, as he is of British anti-war opinion."[51]

Choudary has received little support from the mainstream Muslim community, although in January 2010 Telegraph writer Jamie Bartlett speculated that he might have "some" support among the minority of Muslims in the UK who could be considered to hold conservative views.[55]

Once again, more fear mongering Chanel from unbased bullshit. Different day, same shit.

Choudry is the leader of Islam4K - a group who has called for the beheading of Mr Wilders, not unlike our own Kalam. The fact that your outrage is directed at myself and not those who support such beheadings speaks volumes modbert.

Thank you for exposing your terrorist supporting views. Again.

Never happen, Slappy.
The OIC is currently campaigning to have so-called "Islamophobia" recognized by the international community as a form of racism prosecutable under international law. This would include any expression the Islamists find offensive, which in practice would amount to a global gag order on any critical discussion of Islam. Last year, the Obama administration co-sponsored with Egypt a U.N. Human Rights Council resolution against "racial and religious stereotyping," which offered cover to the Islamists in their drive to put any criticism of their religion off limits.
What crybabies. If you can't tolerate criticism, you need to either stop doing things that deserve criticism or put on your big boy pants and live with it.

Is that as it exists now in the present day, or can that change based on the expansion of the 'muslim world'?
Unless you're suggesting that our natural population growth should be curtailed somehow, I can't see why it wouldn't expand.

So you support the use of violence as a deterrant for these things happening in the 'muslim world'?
Depending on the situation, yes. Do I think that somebody should hunt down and behead Geert Wilders? Not really, but it would be good riddance if he happened to keel over and die tomorrow. The diplomatic approach should never be ruled out completely, even with you're dealing with the filthiest liars and bandits.

If so, the the 'muslim world' would perfectly understand whenever violence is used to resist the further expansion of the defined 'muslim world' into the 'non-muslim' world as it exists now then as well? Would you say that France and other countries in Europe have been invaded by the 'muslim world' and have every right to resist such an invasion?

:lol:

I'll tell you what -- how about you get back to me about "invasions" when Muslim airplanes are releasing their payloads over Paris and wiping out villages in the border regions of Spain. Your attempt to draw parallels between sporadic unrest in immigrant communities and full-scale military occupations is about the silliest thing I've heard all morning. Sorry; having your car windows broken by teenagers isn't quite the same as seeing bombs dropped on your neighborhood and having your entire life turned upside down by imperialistic thugs who just can't be content with minding their own business.

Unless you're suggesting that our natural population growth should be curtailed somehow, I can't see why it wouldn't expand.

So you support the use of violence as a deterrant for these things happening in the 'muslim world'?
Depending on the situation, yes. Do I think that somebody should hunt down and behead Geert Wilders? Not really, but it would be good riddance if he happened to keel over and die tomorrow. The diplomatic approach should never be ruled out completely, even with you're dealing with the filthiest liars and bandits.

If so, the the 'muslim world' would perfectly understand whenever violence is used to resist the further expansion of the defined 'muslim world' into the 'non-muslim' world as it exists now then as well? Would you say that France and other countries in Europe have been invaded by the 'muslim world' and have every right to resist such an invasion?

:lol:

I'll tell you what -- how about you get back to me about "invasions" when Muslim airplanes are releasing their payloads over Paris and wiping out villages in the border regions of Spain. Your attempt to draw parallels between sporadic unrest in immigrant communities and full-scale military occupations is about the silliest thing I've heard all morning. Sorry; having your car windows broken by teenagers isn't quite the same as seeing bombs dropped on your neighborhood and having your entire life turned upside down by imperialistic thugs who just can't be content with minding their own business.

While I agree with the "invasions" paragraph, to say that the muslim world should naturally expand, I would ask: expand to where? Do you mean simple population growth in your own countries, or taking back some countries that used to be muslim? Or even countries that never were muslim?

Forum List

Back