Muslim Leader On ABC's This Week: Islam Will Conquer the White House

Is that as it exists now in the present day, or can that change based on the expansion of the 'muslim world'?
Unless you're suggesting that our natural population growth should be curtailed somehow, I can't see why it wouldn't expand.

Depending on the situation, yes. Do I think that somebody should hunt down and behead Geert Wilders? Not really, but it would be good riddance if he happened to keel over and die tomorrow. The diplomatic approach should never be ruled out completely, even with you're dealing with the filthiest liars and bandits.

If so, the the 'muslim world' would perfectly understand whenever violence is used to resist the further expansion of the defined 'muslim world' into the 'non-muslim' world as it exists now then as well? Would you say that France and other countries in Europe have been invaded by the 'muslim world' and have every right to resist such an invasion?

:lol:

I'll tell you what -- how about you get back to me about "invasions" when Muslim airplanes are releasing their payloads over Paris and wiping out villages in the border regions of Spain. Your attempt to draw parallels between sporadic unrest in immigrant communities and full-scale military occupations is about the silliest thing I've heard all morning. Sorry; having your car windows broken by teenagers isn't quite the same as seeing bombs dropped on your neighborhood and having your entire life turned upside down by imperialistic thugs who just can't be content with minding their own business.

While I agree with the "invasions" paragraph, to say that the muslim world should naturally expand, I would ask: expand to where? Do you mean simple population growth in your own countries, or taking back some countries that used to be muslim? Or even countries that never were muslim?

Which is exactly my point and what I was getting at. If they don't want the 'muslim world' to be 'invaded' by non-muslims then why would they expect anything different in the reverse? Especially when they don't seem to want to adopt the culture and the laws of the countries they are expanding too, but rather expect that country to change their laws to accomodate them. Why is the 'muslim world' sacred, yet the western world is not? That's a rhetorical question of course, I already know the answer to that one. And I understand what he means when he says 'muslim world' as well.

And maybe if the 'muslim world' didn't give the 'imperialistic thugs' valid reasons for not minding their own business, then you wouldn't have to worry about 'invasions'?

And maybe if the 'muslim world' didn't give the 'imperialistic thugs' valid reasons for not minding their own business, then you wouldn't have to worry about 'invasions'?

Sorry newb but I have to agree with the arabs that the US and Britain (among others) started it when they helped Israel steal the land in palestine.

Kalam, you're never gonna make any progress with these morons. It pisses them off to see a moderate muslim, that is smart, and calls them out on their bullshit.

They would like to think of all Muslims as people out to kill Americans - even those serving in our military, I guess.

They go out and get Islamic version of Fred Phelps, or Terry Jones, and expect everyone to get whipped in a frenzy over his comments.

Sorry newb but I have to agree with the arabs that the US and Britain (among others) started it when they helped Israel steal the land in palestine.

Yeah, if that is how you see it, then there is no hope of your having understanding. I don't care what happened in the 40's, it should have long been settled by now and it doesn't justify the terrorism going on in the world today, or the murder of innocent people across the globe by Islamic terrorists. Why is a piece of land more important than people's lives, people who have nothing to do with the conflict at all? They like people like you who keep validating their actions because of that, and that's why the Palestinian and Israel conflict will never end, because they will never let it end as long as it provides justification for their actions in the eyes of people who think as you do.

Kalam, you're never gonna make any progress with these morons. It pisses them off to see a moderate muslim, that is smart, and calls them out on their bullshit.

They would like to think of all Muslims as people out to kill Americans - even those serving in our military, I guess.

They go out and get Islamic version of Fred Phelps, or Terry Jones, and expect everyone to get whipped in a frenzy over his comments.

Fred Phelps = Osama Bin Laden/Al Queda? You need help. :cuckoo:

Several hours passed and Kalam has yet to answer my question about the beheading of Americans who may share Geert Wilders opinions. Telling.

What an enlightening thread. Notice who the left is attacking here. Wow.

Yes "creeping" is far too subtle.

Several hours passed and Kalam has yet to answer my question about the beheading of Americans who may share Geert Wilders opinions. Telling.

What an enlightening thread. Notice who the left is attacking here. Wow.

Yes "creeping" is far too subtle.

:lol:

I have classes on weekdays. They help prevent my brain from rotting due to overexposure to USMB.

I did respond to your post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/135976-muslim-leader-on-abcs-this-week-islam-will-conquer-the-white-house-3.html#post2809223

Yeah, if that is how you see it, then there is no hope of your having understanding. I don't care what happened in the 40's, it should have long been settled by now and it doesn't justify the terrorism going on in the world today, or the murder of innocent people across the globe by Islamic terrorists. Why is a piece of land more important than people's lives, people who have nothing to do with the conflict at all? They like people like you who keep validating their actions because of that, and that's why the Palestinian and Israel conflict will never end, because they will never let it end as long as it provides justification for their actions in the eyes of people who think as you do.

You mean like the hundreds of thousands of civilians that have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan by the western armies?

So if you steal someone's land, boot them off of it and into little camps surrounded by your military, how long do they have to complain?

You mean like the hundreds of thousands of civilians that have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan by the western armies?

So if you steal someone's land, boot them off of it and into little camps surrounded by your military, how long do they have to complain?

Who's land was stolen exactly? You sound as if you know nothing of the history of the conflict at all, educate yourself.

So, those innocent people minding their own business and taking care of their families and going to work on 9/11 deserved to die then, those who committed that act had righteousness on their side because of something that happened over 50 years ago when most of them weren't alive?

While I agree with the "invasions" paragraph, to say that the muslim world should naturally expand, I would ask: expand to where? Do you mean simple population growth in your own countries, or taking back some countries that used to be muslim? Or even countries that never were muslim?

I don't know if it was your intention or not, but your response introduced several important points to this discussion. First of all, you mention the nations of the Muslim world. I and many others have arrived at the inescapable conclusion that Islam is a comprehensive system of life and that its political aspects must be implemented if we ever hope to realize its full potential again. Muslims should not tolerate the Ummah's division along national boundaries. The governments that currently exist in the Muslim world are illegitimate and corrupt, so working towards their complete replacement with a single unitary state should be our primary political goal in the long term.

The liberation of Muslims from these "Muslim" governments is part of the same struggle that seeks to liberate Muslim lands wrongfully possessed by non-Muslims, including the parts of the Caucasus under brutish Russian control, the Muslim provinces of China, Kashmir, and the entirety of Palestine. In my mind, this does not extend to lands such as Spain that were once under Muslim control but are now almost entirely non-Islamic.

Which is exactly my point and what I was getting at. If they don't want the 'muslim world' to be 'invaded' by non-muslims then why would they expect anything different in the reverse? Especially when they don't seem to want to adopt the culture and the laws of the countries they are expanding too, but rather expect that country to change their laws to accomodate them. Why is the 'muslim world' sacred, yet the western world is not? That's a rhetorical question of course, I already know the answer to that one. And I understand what he means when he says 'muslim world' as well.

There was no valid reason for the invasion and occupation of Iraq. The same is true for Afghanistan as well, of course, but that requires an entirely separate discussion.

FWIW, my views on governance are not indicative of any sort of mainstream thought in the Muslim world.

They're just going through a phase. In ten years or so they'll find another group of people to piss and moan about. :lol:

Fred Phelps = Osama Bin Laden/Al Queda? You need help. :cuckoo:

Anjam Choudary is not bin Ladin or al-Qa'idah.

In an interview Sunday on ABC's "This Week," British radical Muslim activist Anjem Choudary made clear what he and his Islamist brothers have planned for the West. "We do believe, as Muslims, the East and the West will one day be governed by the Shariah," he said. "Indeed, we believe that one day, the flag of Islam will fly over the White House." He then quoted a hadith, or saying of Muhammad, as related by 10th-century Muslim scholar Al-Tabarani, that "the final hour will not come until Muslims conquer the White House." Another version of the saying goes, "A small portion of Muslims will rise and conquer the White House."

As Mr. Choudary indicated, Islamist "engagement" with the United States is a holy obligation. Last week, the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), the leading proponent of global Shariah law, held a conference on "Islam and Muslims in America" in cooperation with the American Islamic College in Chicago. OIC Secretary General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu called on Muslims in the United States to become involved in all aspects of American life, including local and national politics.

The OIC is currently campaigning to have so-called "Islamophobia" recognized by the international community as a form of racism prosecutable under international law. This would include any expression the Islamists find offensive, which in practice would amount to a global gag order on any critical discussion of Islam. Last year, the Obama administration co-sponsored with Egypt a U.N. Human Rights Council resolution against "racial and religious stereotyping," which offered cover to the Islamists in their drive to put any criticism of their religion off limits.
EDITORIAL: Islamic flag over the White House - Washington Times

Perhaps we need a new term for "creeping sharia". That implies subtlety. :evil:
Do you pee your pants every time some moron makes a ridiculous claim?

btw, I'm still waiting for you to explain how one can be for freedom of speech and banning a book all at the same time.

The left will always ally themselves with those who hate America. They will never take responsibility for their country. It's not in them. They're cowards at heart. All they have to do when the shit hits the fan is blame those who will stand up to evil. They will blame those who speak out and then they will condemn those who have to fight the evil that they defended.

That's what they do best and they do it here and on every political forum.

The left will always ally themselves with those who hate America. They will never take responsibility for their country. It's not in them. They're cowards at heart. All they have to do when the shit hits the fan is blame those who will stand up to evil. They will blame those who speak out and then they will condemn those who have to fight the evil that they defended.

That's what they do best and they do it here and on every political forum.

All conservatives are racists.

See how broad brush statements make you look like an asshole?

In an interview Sunday on ABC's "This Week," British radical Muslim activist Anjem Choudary made clear what he and his Islamist brothers have planned for the West. "We do believe, as Muslims, the East and the West will one day be governed by the Shariah," he said. "Indeed, we believe that one day, the flag of Islam will fly over the White House." He then quoted a hadith, or saying of Muhammad, as related by 10th-century Muslim scholar Al-Tabarani, that "the final hour will not come until Muslims conquer the White House." Another version of the saying goes, "A small portion of Muslims will rise and conquer the White House."

As Mr. Choudary indicated, Islamist "engagement" with the United States is a holy obligation. Last week, the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), the leading proponent of global Shariah law, held a conference on "Islam and Muslims in America" in cooperation with the American Islamic College in Chicago. OIC Secretary General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu called on Muslims in the United States to become involved in all aspects of American life, including local and national politics.

The OIC is currently campaigning to have so-called "Islamophobia" recognized by the international community as a form of racism prosecutable under international law. This would include any expression the Islamists find offensive, which in practice would amount to a global gag order on any critical discussion of Islam. Last year, the Obama administration co-sponsored with Egypt a U.N. Human Rights Council resolution against "racial and religious stereotyping," which offered cover to the Islamists in their drive to put any criticism of their religion off limits.
EDITORIAL: Islamic flag over the White House - Washington Times

Perhaps we need a new term for "creeping sharia". That implies subtlety. :evil:
Do you pee your pants every time some moron makes a ridiculous claim?

btw, I'm still waiting for you to explain how one can be for freedom of speech and banning a book all at the same time.

The Quran is a book "hate speech".

Forum List

Back