Whites will put Trump back in the White House

If only "white" men owning property had the vote, the last Democrat to be President would have been JFK. And when I say, "last," I mean it literally...forever.

If only "white" men owning property had the vote, the last Democrat to be President would have been JFK. And when I say, "last," I mean it literally...forever.

Indeed you are probably correct. The fact you think this speaks well of white men says a great deal about you.

You mean the farm labor all those rural white voters rely on?

Not to mention that while he sure did talk about it a lot, the number of illegal border crossing under Trump went up every year till 2020 when COVID hit and slowed the tide
No, I mean the people who are violating our sovereignty and our laws with their illegal entry into America. Are the border crossings under President Biden higher than they were under former-President Trump?

Are the border crossings under President Biden higher than they were under former-President Trump?

They are. And they were higher under then President Trump than they were under former president Obama.

Yet somehow you all think Trump is the savior.

I just do not get it.

I can see this coming. There has even been at least on book written about it. White rural voters feel shortchanged by the federal government.

---As Trump heads toward the nomination, rural voters are once again the foundation of his support---

---In the general election, Trump will be buoyed by rural white voters just as he is in the primaries---

Trump lost the popular vote and the Electoral College vote. You have done him a huge disservice encouraging his lies and delusions.

I can see this coming. There has even been at least on book written about it. White rural voters feel shortchanged by the federal government.

---As Trump heads toward the nomination, rural voters are once again the foundation of his support---

---In the general election, Trump will be buoyed by rural white voters just as he is in the primaries---

Actually, Blacks and Latinos may put Trump back in office.

1710282384280.png

~S~

Even after sucking down more welfare than the most flagrant welfare-queen every dreamed of? My, they are entitled.

These days, it takes a team of Clydesdales to pull any conservative off the gubmint teat.

Yeah, RRRIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTT.

2024%2003%2010%20%20Cutting%20nnto%20Biden%20base.jpg

YES, they have.

Trump brags about efforts to stymie border talks

View attachment 916006
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/01/27
Jan 27, 2024 — Trump acknowledged political motivations in seeking to block a border bill to deny Biden another bipartisan legislative accomplishment.

Trump and his cult would rather WHINE about the border, than do anything to fix it.
As you know, the proposed border bill was horrible. President Biden could drastically reduce the flow across our borders by simply reinstating the Trump policies Biden reversed when he took office;

Does this close our border or...

What’s in the Senate’s sweeping $118 billion immigration and foreign aid bill?
Updated on Feb 6, 2024
[...]
Total size: $118.3 billion. That includes:
  • About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
  • $14.1 billion in aid for Israel
  • $4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
  • $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
  • $2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
  • $20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
  • $2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment

2024%2002%2006%20Immigration.jpg

Blacks and Hispanics will also aid in putting Trump back in, possibly.
The Democrats will do any underhanded trick they can to stop a man who doesn't want to see this nation become a Marxist hell. Anticipate the following Democrat actions: Illegal migrants voting, duplicate ballots, non-functioning voting machines, dead people voting, ballots disappearing, and restrictions of "election observers" not being allowed to view the counts. In short, a repeat of 2020.
Wrong.

Trump will probably win because Biden will be dead before November so the Democrat candidate will be Kamela Harris.
Wrong. And Trump wants no part of debating Kamala Harris if Biden was to die. But Trump is 78, obese with a bad diet. He could drop at any time.

Forum List

Back