Whites will put Trump back in the White House

Maybe biden should accept the House border security bill with some additions from the Senate bill
I really don't care.
ANYTHING beats doing NOTHING.
Clumping all these bills together, is why nothing gets done.

I hope you are right but remember that the Democrats know how to steal elections now. They learned how to do it in 2020 and they are not going back to letting the actual voters decide. Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
Normal people of both colour will put Trump back in the White House, but as you say, only if they can out number the fraudsters, dead folk, and illegal immigrant votes.

I really don't care.
ANYTHING beats doing NOTHING.
Clumping all these bills together, is why nothing gets done.
Its not difficult

The Senate makes a few changes to HB2 and passes it

Then negotiators from both legislative bodies sit down and make a deal

Problem is, all these people voted Trump last time, and the time before. He needs other voters to win it.
2024%2003%2010%20%20Cutting%20nnto%20Biden%20base.jpg

I can see this coming. There has even been at least on book written about it. White rural voters feel shortchanged by the federal government.

---As Trump heads toward the nomination, rural voters are once again the foundation of his support---

---In the general election, Trump will be buoyed by rural white voters just as he is in the primaries---

I voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote in 2020. I will vote for Biden in 24 because Trump makes pond scum look good.

I can see this coming. There has even been at least on book written about it. White rural voters feel shortchanged by the federal government.

---As Trump heads toward the nomination, rural voters are once again the foundation of his support---

---In the general election, Trump will be buoyed by rural white voters just as he is in the primaries---

They arent part of the white race.

Forum List

Back