Muhammed vs. Jesus

Tell me when Jesus sinned.
Allah (SWT) only knows if or when he did.

The scriptures say Jesus never sinned. The quran says Mohammed sinned according to his own words. Do you say the Christian scriptures are a lie?

In their current form, yes. In Islam we believe that the original teachings of Jesus and Moses were distorted by some of those who came after them and that these distortions form the basis of many Christian and Jewish beliefs today.

Now we are comparing apples and oranges. Jesus was God. Muhanned was a prophet.

Prophets are recognised to still be human and fallible, they may make wrong decisions, have incorrect personal beliefs or opinions, or sin from time to time. Their hearing of revelation does not remove all their humanity or perfect them, nor do they always want to deliver the messages they have heard (example Jonah).

Prophets are recognised to still be human and fallible, they may make wrong decisions, have incorrect personal beliefs or opinions, or sin from time to time. Their hearing of revelation does not remove all their humanity or perfect them, nor do they always want to deliver the messages they have heard (example Jonah).

Spot-on.

Add to that the fact that Muhammed was nothing but a worthless, goat-fucking douchebag, and we're getting somewhere!

Spot-on.

Add to that the fact that Muhammed was nothing but a worthless, goat-fucking douchebag, and we're getting somewhere!

Please produce proof that Muhammad (SAWS) had sex with animals.

Yes. Jesus often spoke in parables to make a point. And Christians past and present used Jesus's words in this parable to justify violence.

Now, did Jesus say we should abide by the Old Testament?

In your first post you stated that the words were the words of Jesus. Who do you think you're dealing with? You're a liar. Go fuck yourself, liar.

:lol:

That's right. The parable didn't matter! Forget it!

That's what hypocritical douchebags who give Christians a bad name like yourself do. They point out all the bad things of other religions while being apologists for Christianity. That's why you won't answer the question.

Now answer it, douchebag - Did Jesus say we should abide by the Old Testament?

I showed you for the liar you are. I don't deal with liars. Go fuck yourself, liar.

Spot-on.

Please provide proof he didn't.

Allah (SWT) only knows if or when he did.

The scriptures say Jesus never sinned. The quran says Mohammed sinned according to his own words. Do you say the Christian scriptures are a lie?

In their current form, yes. In Islam we believe that the original teachings of Jesus and Moses were distorted by some of those who came after them and that these distortions form the basis of many Christian and Jewish beliefs today.

Christians believe Mohammed is a false prophet. That means Mohammed is a liar according to Jesus. I would understand why you would promote that lie. Your entire religion is a lie and tyrannical. I'll take Jesus. He was a far better man than Mohammed.

If we are going to believe in fairy tales.....

I prefer Superman. He has x-ray vision, is incredibly strong, and he can fly.

Spot-on.

Onus Probandi: Also called "The burden of proof". This is not a fallacy in itself, but rather is a general rule of proof - the person making the assertion carries the burden. The person defending against an assertion is not required to prove a negative (and it is questionable whether proving a negative is possible given the rules of logic and the contingency of inductive method).

Prove to me that leprechauns and unicorns don't exist.

Christians believe Mohammed is a false prophet. That means Mohammed is a liar according to Jesus. I would understand why you would promote that lie. Your entire religion is a lie and tyrannical. I'll take Jesus. He was a far better man than Mohammed.
Please provide the chapter and verse in the Bible where Jesus inferred or said that Muhammad is a liar.

Thank You in advance.

Please provide the chapter and verse in the Bible where Jesus inferred or said that Muhammad is a liar.

Thank You in advance.

It was right in the beginning, when he was doing miracles and stuff. You see, everyone knows that Jesus had a time machine! He could travel in the past or future. He said he went to the future and saw Mohammed raping a goat while writing the Wur'an. He then said he was a liar. It's there!

PS - it was called the Wur'an then - Jesus suggested that Qur'an was better....So Moe (that's what Jesus called him) changed it. He kind of had to, Jesus had him dead to rights on the goat fucking thing....

Last edited:

Thank You in advance.

According to the scriptures, a prophet of God has certain qualifications. Mohammed fails.
Mohammed had false prophecies.

According to the scriptures, a prophet of God has certain qualifications. Mohammed fails.
Mohammed had false prophecies.
I am here to learn.

Will you please enlighten me as to what prophecies Muhammad gave that were false.

Thank You in advance.

No, you're not here to learn. Why do you need to lie? Be a man of God and boldly defend your religion with the truth. Only a weak person with a weak God needs to lie. Isn't that right?

Mebbe we could just compare without valuing one above the other, The Light? Just seek out knowledge and not disrespect or shame anyone?

I have a question. I presume all christians believe Jesus is God a la the Trinity.

Do Muslims believe Muhammad was a Deity?

I agree. I don't think it's necessary to put down other people's religion.

Onus Probandi: Also called "The burden of proof". This is not a fallacy in itself, but rather is a general rule of proof - the person making the assertion carries the burden. The person defending against an assertion is not required to prove a negative (and it is questionable whether proving a negative is possible given the rules of logic and the contingency of inductive method).

Prove to me that leprechauns and unicorns don't exist.

So... is this another one of your comparing cheese burgers to hand guns thingies kramer?

Forum List

Back