Muhammed vs. Jesus

The dying words of Muhammed

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427
Those were NOT the dying words of Muhammad.

Seriously, you need to get a life.

All you seem to do is lie about Islam on message boards??? :cuckoo:

Nope. I get the information by reading the Quran and the New Testament.
You linked to a website with an obvious anti-Islamic agenda. One can logically infer that you rely on it for "information" about Islam.

Please cite statements from the Qur'an supporting your claim that Muhammad (SAWS) had sexual relations with boys and animals.

That is scholarship. Jesus never said a hateful word in his life and everything he did was good. Hohammed killed many people in the name of God. Jesus never did. You are a liar.
Please produce proof that I have lied in this discussion.

Nope. I get the information by reading the Quran and the New Testament.
You linked to a website with an obvious anti-Islamic agenda. One can logically infer that you rely on it for "information" about Islam.

Please cite statements from the Qur'an supporting your claim that Muhammad (SAWS) had sexual relations with boys and animals.

That is scholarship. Jesus never said a hateful word in his life and everything he did was good. Hohammed killed many people in the name of God. Jesus never did. You are a liar.
Please produce proof that I have lied in this discussion.

Is it "anti-Islamic" to state the facts? Jesus was not a man of sin. Jesus never sinned. Mohammed asked for forgiveness of his sins. Therefore, Mohammed declared himself a sinner. Is that "anti-Islamic"?

Did Jesus believe we should abide by the Old Testament?

I'll answer my question after you answer mine since I asked first. Was you quote from Jesus like you stated for from someone else in a parrable Jesus was telling?

It was from a parable. It was used as justification for the crimes of the Inquisition.

Now, did Jesus say we should abide by the Old Testament?

Did Jesus believe we should abide by the Old Testament?

I'll answer my question after you answer mine since I asked first. Was you quote from Jesus like you stated for from someone else in a parrable Jesus was telling?

It was from a parable. It was used as justification for the crimes of the Inquisition.

You said it was a quote of Jesus. Jesus never said those words about himself. He was speaking of someone else in a parrable who spoke those words. Is that correct?

Is it "anti-Islamic" to state the facts?
No. It's anti-Islamic to twist facts and present them selectively or out of context in an attempt to cultivate an anti-Islamic mindset in your audience.

Jesus was not a man of sin. Jesus never sinned. Mohammed asked for forgiveness of his sins. Therefore, Mohammed declared himself a sinner. Is that "anti-Islamic"?
No, and I recognize that Christians believe that Jesus (AS) was divine and therefore incapable of sin.

No. It's anti-Islamic to twist facts and present them selectively or out of context in an attempt to cultivate an anti-Islamic mindset in your audience.

Jesus was not a man of sin. Jesus never sinned. Mohammed asked for forgiveness of his sins. Therefore, Mohammed declared himself a sinner. Is that "anti-Islamic"?
No, and I recognize that Christians believe that Jesus (AS) was divine and therefore incapable of sin.

Tell me when Jesus sinned.

Jesus

Had no slaves

Muhammed

Had many

Muhammad's (SAWS) "slaves" were prisoners of war and he personally emancipated or ordered the emancipation of an immense number of slaves in his lifetime. The institution of slavery in Islam was designed in such a way that slavery would phase out gradually. This was also the case in the United States; the founding fathers were also slaveholders even though some may have disapproved of slavery from a moral standpoint.

You said it was a quote of Jesus. Jesus never said those words about himself. He was speaking of someone else in a parrable who spoke those words. Is that correct?

Yes. Jesus often spoke in parables to make a point. And Christians past and present used Jesus's words in this parable to justify violence.

Allah (SWT) only knows if or when he did.

Yes. Jesus often spoke in parables to make a point. And Christians past and present used Jesus's words in this parable to justify violence.

In your first post you stated that the words were the words of Jesus. Who do you think you're dealing with? You're a liar. Go fuck yourself, liar.

Allah (SWT) only knows if or when he did.

The scriptures say Jesus never sinned. The quran says Mohammed sinned according to his own words. Do you say the Christian scriptures are a lie?

In your first post you stated that the words were the words of Jesus. Who do you think you're dealing with? You're a liar. Go fuck yourself, liar.

:lol:

That's right. The parable didn't matter! Forget it!

That's what hypocritical douchebags who give Christians a bad name like yourself do. They point out all the bad things of other religions while being apologists for Christianity. That's why you won't answer the question.

Now answer it, douchebag - Did Jesus say we should abide by the Old Testament?

Muhammad never sinned.
Brother --

Muhammad (SAWS) never committed any of the major sins but he was corrected by Allah ta'ala for a few mistakes he made -- each of these served as the basis for an important educational experience and do not detract from his flawless character. Remember Surat 'Abasa when he is told about his act of ignoring the blind man.

Forum List

Back