Muhammed vs. Jesus

Hagar was never Abraham's wife. Hagar was merely a servant. Only Sarah was Abraham's wife.

Now, you know
So you are saying that the Torah (Old Testament) is wrong??

Genesis 1:3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife.

Genesis 16
Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar;so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her." Abram agreed to what Sarai said.

So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. Then Sarai said to Abram, "You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my servant in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me." "Your servant is in your hands," Abram said. "Do with her whatever you think best." Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her

Genesis 1:3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

Genesis 1:3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

Genesis 16
Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar;so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her." Abram agreed to what Sarai said.

So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. Then Sarai said to Abram, "You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my servant in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me." "Your servant is in your hands," Abram said. "Do with her whatever you think best." Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her

Hagar was merely given to Abraham to have sex with

Last edited:
Hagar was merely given to Abraham to have sex with
Nope.

The Torah says that Sarah couldn't have any children.

Hagar was given to Abraham as a wife in order to have an heir.

Any Jew should know this?? :confused:

Yep, Hagar served as a prostitute for Abraham. Hagar retains the title of servant...

So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. Then Sarai said to Abram, "You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my servant in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me." 6"Your servant is in your hands," Abram said. "Do with her whatever you think best." Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her

Furthermore, Muslims take the faith of the father and Abraham was Jjewish, making Ishmael Jewish, too.

You can't steal the Jewish history and make it your own, Muhammadan

Last edited:
It's really sad Marc39 that you would twist the words of the Torah in order to back up your zionist agenda.

Clearly, you have no same. :doubt:

No twisting, Muhammadan. The reference to Hagar being Abraham's wife CLEARLY means serving as Abraham's prostitute to have sex with.

And, Abraham was Jewish, so, Ishmael was Jewish, too.

This is the problem Islam gets into when it steals the Jewish history and tries to use it for itself.

But, Muhammad was an illiterate psycho who hijacked, raped, assassinated, warmongered and married a 6 year old girl when in his 50s, so, what can you expect, right?

Last edited:
It's really sad Marc39 that you would twist the words of the Torah in order to back up your zionist agenda.

No twisting, Muhammadan. The reference to Hagar being Abraham's wife CLEARLY means serving as Abraham's prostitute to have sex with.

This is the problem Islam gets into when it steals the Jewish history and tries to use it for itself.
Actually, Abraham was not a Jew.

Abraham was a Gentile. His family came from Chaldea (Babylon).

"(Gen.11:31)...and Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there."

The first "Jew" in Abraham's lineage was his great great grandchild, "Judah." Jew is merely a shortening of the name Judah.

Actually, Abraham was not a Jew.

Abraham was a Gentile. His family came from Chaldea (Babylon).

"(Gen.11:31)...and Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there."

The first "Jew" in Abraham's lineage was his great great grandchild, "Judah." Jew is merely a shortening of the name Judah.

Oh dear. Abraham was Jewish. You're so brainwashed. Islam teaches Abraham, Moses and Jesus were Muslims even though they lived thousands of years before Islam was even invented.

I feel sorry for you for your inability to even think rationally.

Forum List

Back