Muhammed vs. Jesus

The scriptures say Jesus never sinned. The quran says Mohammed sinned according to his own words. Do you say the Christian scriptures are a lie?

In their current form, yes. In Islam we believe that the original teachings of Jesus and Moses were distorted by some of those who came after them and that these distortions form the basis of many Christian and Jewish beliefs today.

Christians believe Mohammed is a false prophet. That means Mohammed is a liar according to Jesus. I would understand why you would promote that lie. Your entire religion is a lie and tyrannical. I'll take Jesus. He was a far better man than Mohammed.
Alright. :eusa_eh:

According to the scriptures, a prophet of God has certain qualifications. Mohammed fails.
Mohammed had false prophecies.
I am here to learn.

Will you please enlighten me as to what prophecies Muhammad gave that were false.

Thank You in advance.

All of them! When Jesus went back in the time machine (this was around the same time the he saw Mohammed fucking the goat) Jesus saw that Mohammed was lying. He was telling false prophecies and stuff. Jesus told him to stop. Mohammed laughed and continued to sodomize the goat while telling false prophecies. It's all there.......

According to the scriptures, a prophet of God has certain qualifications. Mohammed fails.
I am here to learn.

Will you please enlighten me as to what prophecies Muhammad gave that were false.

Thank You in advance.

No, you're not here to learn. Why do you need to lie? Be a man of God and boldly defend your religion with the truth. Only a weak person with a weak God needs to lie. Isn't that right?
Seriously, you made the statement that Muhammad gave false prophecies.

And thus according to Jesus was a false prophet.

I am just asking you to provide me what these false prophecies were?

And what is the chapter and verse where Jesus said this about Muhammad?

Thank You in advance.

I am here to learn.

Thank You in advance.

All of them! When Jesus went back in the time machine (this was around the same time the he saw Mohammed fucking the goat) Jesus saw that Mohammed was lying. He was telling false prophecies and stuff. Jesus told him to stop. Mohammed laughed and continued to sodomize the goat while telling false prophecies. It's all there.......

Actually, this took place right after Jesus married his Irish Catholic Bride in Rome. Rome, Italy, that is. Full of bible belters. This was right before the missing years.

Last edited:
I am here to learn.

Thank You in advance.

No, you're not here to learn. Why do you need to lie? Be a man of God and boldly defend your religion with the truth. Only a weak person with a weak God needs to lie. Isn't that right?
Seriously, you made the statement that Muhammad gave false prophecies.

And thus according to Jesus was a false prophet.

I am just asking you to provide me what these false prophecies were?

And what is the chapter and verse where Jesus said this about Muhammad?

Thank You in advance.

That's fine, but don't tell me you're "here to learn".

There is no chapter and verse where Jesus said this about Mohammed since Mohammed came about 700 years or so after Jesus. There are qualifications for a prophet of God in the OT. Do you know what they are?

How is it that Islam takes Jesus as one of their own when he according to Islam; commits shirk? :eusa_whistle:

Not the same Jesus..maybe? Stolen Jesus?

Please produce proof that Muhammad (SAWS) had sex with animals.

Please provide proof he didn't.

Onus Probandi: Also called "The burden of proof". This is not a fallacy in itself, but rather is a general rule of proof - the person making the assertion carries the burden. The person defending against an assertion is not required to prove a negative (and it is questionable whether proving a negative is possible given the rules of logic and the contingency of inductive method).

Prove to me that leprechauns and unicorns don't exist.

Onus Kissmyassus: Also called "Go fuck yourself, since you think the universe revolves around you."

I am here to learn.

Thank You in advance.

Actually, this took place right after Jesus married his Irish Catholic Bride in Rome. Rome, Italy, that is. Full of bible belters. This was right before the missing years.
End times, Good times......

In your first post you stated that the words were the words of Jesus. Who do you think you're dealing with? You're a liar. Go fuck yourself, liar.

:lol:

That's right. The parable didn't matter! Forget it!

That's what hypocritical douchebags who give Christians a bad name like yourself do. They point out all the bad things of other religions while being apologists for Christianity. That's why you won't answer the question.

Now answer it, douchebag - Did Jesus say we should abide by the Old Testament?

I showed you for the liar you are. I don't deal with liars. Go fuck yourself, liar.

rofl

How "Christian" of you. But self-righteous hypocrites such as yourself often are anything but Christian.

Of course, what self-righteous hypocrites such as yourself know, Jesus did say we should follow the Scriptures. And the Scriptures are full of awful stuff. But sectarian hateful hypocrites such as yourself ignore the awful stuff while gleefully pointing out the flaws of other religions. Guys like you are what's wrong with religion, stoking hate and fear.

If we are going to believe in fairy tales.....

I prefer Superman. He has x-ray vision, is incredibly strong, and he can fly.

Jesus created the universe. I think that's far greater than anything Superman did.

Hey hypocrite. When you are calling others "liar," please try not to lie yourself.

Where in the Bible does it say that Jesus created the universe?

How is it that Islam takes Jesus as one of their own when he according to Islam; commits shirk? :eusa_whistle:

Not the same Jesus..maybe? Stolen Jesus?

Oh the horror of committing Shirk!!!

Shirk (Polytheism): The Ultimate Crime

Murder, rape, child molesting and genocide. These are all some of the appalling crimes which occur in our world today. Many would think that these are the worst possible offences which could be committed. But there is something which outweighs all of these crimes put together: It is the crime of shirk.

Let's see, let us just say that the examples of Mohammed and the examples of Jesus, are very different, wouldn't you say? :eusa_whistle:

Jesus created the universe. I think that's far greater than anything Superman did.

Hey hypocrite. When you are calling others "liar," please try not to lie yourself.

You lied to me. I don't deal with liars. Go fuck yourself.

I don't know........But Jesus does my lawn.....He is damn good too. If he created the universe I think he'd have landscaped it better....shit is growing everywhere!

You lied to me. I don't deal with liars. Go fuck yourself.

Well, then you don't deal with yourself, do you "liar?"

The other reason why you won't answer is because you're getting hoisted on your own petard, and you know it.

I don't know........But Jesus does my lawn.....He is damn good too. If he created the universe I think he'd have landscaped it better....shit is growing everywhere!

Jesus is my Landlord.

"Blessed art thou, my child. And where's the rent, deadbeat?"

The scriptures say Jesus never sinned. The quran says Mohammed sinned according to his own words. Do you say the Christian scriptures are a lie?

In their current form, yes. In Islam we believe that the original teachings of Jesus and Moses were distorted by some of those who came after them and that these distortions form the basis of many Christian and Jewish beliefs today.

Christians believe Mohammed is a false prophet. That means Mohammed is a liar according to Jesus. I would understand why you would promote that lie. Your entire religion is a lie and tyrannical. I'll take Jesus. He was a far better man than Mohammed.

I wonder, have you ever read a bible?

Nothing in the bible says "jesus" created the universe.

Mohammed came AFTER the new testament was written. Jesus said NOTHING about him.

sheesh...

Jesus is my Landlord.

"Blessed art thou, my child. And where's the rent, deadbeat?"

Jesus is your landlord???

I know him!!! Jesus Rodriguez.. .nice guy.

There is no chapter and verse where Jesus said this about Mohammed since Mohammed came about 700 years or so after Jesus. There are qualifications for a prophet of God in the OT. Do you know what they are?
Yes,

But you said earlier that the N.T. trumped the O.T.

So why are you referring now to the O.T. ????

Forum List

Back