Muhammad, the greatest man (peace be upon him and his family)

I speak from the knowledge of the saints in Islam.

10 days ago was the Mawlid, the birthday of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the 12th of Rabi Al Awwal (which is the first month). The Islamic months are lunar months, and the 13th, the 14th and the 15th of each month are full moon nights. Whenever you look up at the sky and see a full moon, realise it is the 13th, or the 14th or the 15th of one of the 12 months of the Islamic calendar.

Celebrating Mawlid guarantees paradise and no account, no punishment, no admittance in hell. but of course, there is celebrating and celebrating. Merely doing something as a cultural thing is not celebration.

Muslims in the West generally refuse to celebrate the birthday of Muhammad, saying this is not proper Islamic worship; but they are wrong.

On this day, actually this night; Muslims rejoice and eat tasty dishes, taking care not to go beyond the authentic Islamic way of worship. They also read poetry of praise of Muhammad, or hold some talk about the greatness of Muhammad.
Muhammud (swish) the islamist gawd.

Really dude, I find your idolization of a ancient Arab warlord more than a little creepy.
Islam is a conquering religion, it's like communism...

Anyone who starts their own religion that becomes so popular deserves respect and admiration. We celebrate Barnam for a circus and being a salesman, he was nothing compared to people who begun their own religions.

Exactly.

Look how far their voices echoed through time, and how far their choices reached. Jesus, Muhammad, etc...

the mafia accomplished the same feat-------see THE GODFATHER SERIES

10 days ago was the Mawlid, the birthday of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the 12th of Rabi Al Awwal (which is the first month). The Islamic months are lunar months, and the 13th, the 14th and the 15th of each month are full moon nights. Whenever you look up at the sky and see a full moon, realise it is the 13th, or the 14th or the 15th of one of the 12 months of the Islamic calendar.

Celebrating Mawlid guarantees paradise and no account, no punishment, no admittance in hell. but of course, there is celebrating and celebrating. Merely doing something as a cultural thing is not celebration.

Muslims in the West generally refuse to celebrate the birthday of Muhammad, saying this is not proper Islamic worship; but they are wrong.

On this day, actually this night; Muslims rejoice and eat tasty dishes, taking care not to go beyond the authentic Islamic way of worship. They also read poetry of praise of Muhammad, or hold some talk about the greatness of Muhammad.
Muhammud (swish) the islamist gawd.

Really dude, I find your idolization of a ancient Arab warlord more than a little creepy.

it's a totalitarian utopian ideology-------such ideologies
have mediated all genocides in the history of mankind.

examples of totalitarian ideologues have been----Pol Pot,
Stalin, Adolf Hitler-------and the most evil of all---
Muhummad----as his follower---Genghis Khan and his
minions murdered hundreds of millions. Of course---
muhummad himself as leader of this gang of rapists and
thieves raped and murder and pillaged thousands

Gee, that's great... I don't give a hoot...

But I would like to know...

Where do you stand on the recent murders in France committed by fellow followers of your faith?

Whenever Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is mentioned, the wise and intelligent men are interested. Orientalists know how well the life of Muhammad was recorded. Pretty much everyone (provided one has a basic knowledge of Islam) knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad. Jesus, Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, Noah, Joseph, etc... were also holy and heavenly.

As to your question, I will reply to you though it is most insulting. Murder is a crime and people must not do crimes. On the other hand, saying "I am Charlie" is very cowardly and irresponsible. People don't dare to make cartoons about Pope Francis. Yet Pope Francis is not a prophet, just a religious authority.

there are no "saints" in Islam, all are going to hell, for rejecting Jesus.

My belief is that there are no saints in Christianity, and certainly not Pope John Paul II who was made a saint on account of a woman who woke up from a coma after hearing his name. Making that woman a saint would have made more sense. In any case that woman also is not a saint.

There are 124 000 prophets according to Islam. And there are 124 000 Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) in Islam, and there are 124 000 saints in Islam.
They do make cartoons of the Pope and you don't see the catholics rioting about it or killing people in retaliation.

Where do you stand on the recent murders in France committed by fellow followers of your faith?

Whenever Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is mentioned, the wise and intelligent men are interested. Orientalists know how well the life of Muhammad was recorded. Pretty much everyone (provided one has a basic knowledge of Islam) knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad. Jesus, Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, Noah, Joseph, etc... were also holy and heavenly.

As to your question, I will reply to you though it is most insulting. Murder is a crime and people must not do crimes. On the other hand, saying "I am Charlie" is very cowardly and irresponsible. People don't dare to make cartoons about Pope Francis. Yet Pope Francis is not a prophet, just a religious authority.

My belief is that there are no saints in Christianity, and certainly not Pope John Paul II who was made a saint on account of a woman who woke up from a coma after hearing his name. Making that woman a saint would have made more sense. In any case that woman also is not a saint.

There are 124 000 prophets according to Islam. And there are 124 000 Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) in Islam, and there are 124 000 saints in Islam.
They do make cartoons of the Pope and you don't see the catholics rioting about it or killing people in retaliation.

I have a terrific idea (brilliant jew that I am) How about
a world wide CARTOON round up. All cartoons that mock religion or ethnicities. They should be carefully
examined and catelogued as to humor, object of 'mock',
level of offensiveness. -----etc etc Lets see who wins
the "STINK THE MOST" contest. (not likely to be
quakers)

Peace upon him and his family? The man was a killer, thief, and sexual sinner of the highest order. He wrote a book to justify all his actions too, then a bunch of people followed his book.
He was an illiterate and didn't write anything.

The Koran was penned centuries after his death

Peace upon him and his family? The man was a killer, thief, and sexual sinner of the highest order. He wrote a book to justify all his actions too, then a bunch of people followed his book.
He was an illiterate and didn't write anything.

The Koran was penned centuries after his death

true----he did not write a book ----his admirers did write
a justification of his thievery, pillage, rape and murder
campaigns-----using the cultural imagery of Arabia-----
it came to him in dreams and visions Some "god"
bid him "GO FORTH AND RAPE AND MURDER" -----
and good guy that he was-----he did it. For those who do not know--------"allah" still talks to muslim leaders in
dreams and tells them what to do. I have it from a witness-----who witnessed it in a KHAT CHEWING
country. I do not believe it was the KHAT that did it----
its' the "culture"

Indeed. Christianity has learned from its dark days of theocracy. The Inquisitions, Crusades, and Holy wars to name a few, not to mention the persecution of Jews for centuries in Europe. Constantine, who was not even a convert, started it all.

But Jesus said a remarkable thing. He said that his kingdom is not of this world, which is governed by Satan. Conversely, Mo's kingdom is of this world and Sharia law is its mandate.

Wake up people.

The problem with this statement? People do it all the time. Charlie Hebdo did it. Mad Magazine does it. The Pope, Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism. They have all been targets of cartoonists and satirical publications. Often. I have yet to hear of any of their followers committing mass murder because they were "offended." You'll notice I put the word offended in quotation marks. I did this because I cannot conceive of an ignorance so great that a person or persons would be offended to the point of committing murder.

In case you doubt the veracity of my claims:

charliehebdobd.jpg

mfew5tp0igaf1ukkanvm.jpg

So, if I may, perhaps you should discuss with your brethren the idea of joining the 21st century, getting over your butt hurt, and quit killing people because they don't like what they said...

Just a thought...

Anyone who starts their own religion that becomes so popular deserves respect and admiration. We celebrate Barnam for a circus and being a salesman, he was nothing compared to people who begun their own religions.

Exactly.

Look how far their voices echoed through time, and how far their choices reached. Jesus, Muhammad, etc...

And I respect the mafia. Your point?​

Exactly.

And I respect the mafia. Your point?​

to each his own------I am not fond of the mafia

Oh please, there are Saints in the Christian religion which really should have not received a vote for Sainthood, back years ago it was like how they Knight people in England now, anybody can be a candidate...

you are thinking Catholic. Christians don't annoint saints.

hey V. I live 15 minutes from Dearborn.

Maybe in the summer you should go to their festival and have a roast pork sandwich!

true story, my mechanic's son who is muslim (actually nice guys, no joke) goes every ramadan to burger king (daily?) to get the whopper with double bacon. He eats it in the car on the way back from picking up car parts. It;s a ritual for him, lol. His dad, the owner of the garage is a "HAJ"... which as you know means he has been to Mecca.

Oh- as far as going there? I do better than that! I go to my local mosque and drop off Jack Chick Tracts in Arabic like these;

Allah Had No Son

Forum List

Back