The wars of Islam belong to the past

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I am Muslim, and I speak from the traditional Islamic perspective.

God Almighty ordered Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) to wage war in the name of Allah Almighty (God Almighty). God wished to raise His name throughout the land, as He is the King and humans are His servants. Know also that many prophets before waged war in the name of God, including David.

The first battle of Islam and its first victory was that of Badr. 313 Muslims were face to face with 1000 unbelievers. The fight started at dawn and the Muslims achieved absolute victory before noon.That day, the 17 Ramadan 2 AH (in 624) as the Muslim advanced, they walked over dead bodies. God helped Muhammad with thousands of Angels. This is the victory of Islam up to this day, in 2014.

This heavenly order to fight kept coming centuries after centuries, as the Muslim Kingdom was united and kept expanding. It made sense to wage war in the name of God. But ultimately, God does not wish to wage war upon His own creatures. That is why heavenly orders asked that the wars of Islam be put to an end, some time in the 19th century, or even before. Today, it is absolutely forbidden to fight in the name of Allah Almighty (God Almighty). Whoso claims otherwise is lying.

Muslims are trying to re-establish an ancient caliphate that stretched from the Middle East all the way into Spain. That's why we're kicking your ass. Now you know.

I speak as an Infidel.

The wars waged in the past by the Islamic Death Cult are as relevant today as they were when the islamist savages spilled out of the Arabian Peninsula after the death of Islam's inventor / fuehrer, Field Marshal General.

THE DEATH CULT: “Degradation and dishonour are the results of the love
of this world. Therefore, prepare for jihad and be the lovers of death. . . .
Death is an art, and the most exquisite of arts when practiced by the skillful artist.”
———Brotherhood Founder Hassan al-Banna (c. 1940)

VIOLENCE: “History does not write its lines except with. Glory does not
build its lofty edifice except with skulls. Honor and respect cannot be
established except on a foundation of cripples and corpses.”
———Brotherhood Leader and Osama bin Laden’s Teacher,
Abdullah Azzam (2003)

DEMOCRACY: “Democracy contradicts and wages war on Islam. Whoever calls for democracy means they are raising banners contradicting God’s plan and fighting Islam.”
———Brotherhood Supreme Spiritual Leader, Mustapha Mashour (1981)

God Almighty ordered Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) to wage war in the name of Allah Almighty (God Almighty). God wished to raise His name throughout the land, as He is the King and humans are His servants. Know also that many prophets before waged war in the name of God, including David.

The first battle of Islam and its first victory was that of Badr. 313 Muslims were face to face with 1000 unbelievers. The fight started at dawn and the Muslims achieved absolute victory before noon.That day, the 17 Ramadan 2 AH (in 624) as the Muslim advanced, they walked over dead bodies. God helped Muhammad with thousands of Angels. This is the victory of Islam up to this day, in 2014.

This heavenly order to fight kept coming centuries after centuries, as the Muslim Kingdom was united and kept expanding. It made sense to wage war in the name of God. But ultimately, God does not wish to wage war upon His own creatures. That is why heavenly orders asked that the wars of Islam be put to an end, some time in the 19th century, or even before. Today, it is absolutely forbidden to fight in the name of Allah Almighty (God Almighty). Whoso claims otherwise is lying.
I empathize with YOUR position...now tell the radicals among you or they will die...and unfortunately you may well die with them since there is no way yet to tell you apart.

Here's another victory of Islam up to this day, in 2014.

Bombs in Shi'ite, Kurdish districts kill 35 in Iraq

Bombs in Shi ite Kurdish districts kill 35 in Iraq Reuters

It's a continuation of the internecine war that Islam is waging against itself

God helped Muhammad with thousands of Angels. This is the victory of Islam up to this day, in 2014.

You actually believe that 1000 angels fought at Badr? The Quran says the following.

sura 8.9 Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks."

I know of no historical records that speak of angels helping Muhammad. only the above verse from the Quran.
It is about as likely as Allah sending a flock of birds to destroy the Abbysinian army in sura 105

Ha! I see you Muslims do believe the nonsense that angels fought at Badr, I just found a hadith that says so.

Ar-Rabi bin Anas said: “On the day of Badr people could see those who had been slain by the angels among the dead by the blows above the necks and on their fingertips which looked as if fire had burnt them.” [Bayhaqi]

The battles that Muhammad fought were a matter of miracles. In the very first battle, the battle of Badr, like I said before, 313 Muslims were face to face with 1000 unbelievers. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family won all his battles (less than 20) except the second one, and that defeat was also a heavenly matter. In one battle, he was left alone with his uncle Al Abbas. The other Companions were divinely inspired to flee. So Muhammad stayed on his mule, his uncle holding its bridle, and he was reciting:

I am the Prophet, no lies
I am the son of Abd Al Muttalib.

Eventually the Companions came back, and the Muslims were victorious.

Dajjal,

Part of a Muslim's worship is to seek Islamic knowledge (Ilm). It is not done through direct reading of the Qur'an and the Hadiths. There are many different fields of Islamic knowledge. In fact, it is forbidden to read the Qur'an and the Hadiths and to understand them as you read them. You must refer to the saints of Islam for their meanings.

Dajjal,

Part of a Muslim's worship is to seek Islamic knowledge (Ilm). It is not done through direct reading of the Qur'an and the Hadiths. There are many different fields of Islamic knowledge. In fact, it is forbidden to read the Qur'an and the Hadiths and to understand them as you read them. You must refer to the saints of Islam for their meanings.

Reading the Quran and questioning it is just as valid as subjecting any other book to literary criticism. It has been done to the bible, and from what you have said before you have done this to the bible yourself.
The reason you are forbidden in Islam to read the Quran and understand it for yourself is stated in the Quran itself. It tells you not to ask questions because you may become a disbeliever.

5.101 O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if ye ask about things when the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made plain to you, God will forgive those: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

5.102 Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.

The battles that Muhammad fought were a matter of miracles. In the very first battle, the battle of Badr, like I said before, 313 Muslims were face to face with 1000 unbelievers. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family won all his battles (less than 20) except the second one, and that defeat was also a heavenly matter. In one battle, he was left alone with his uncle Al Abbas. The other Companions were divinely inspired to flee. So Muhammad stayed on his mule, his uncle holding its bridle, and he was reciting:

I am the Prophet, no lies
I am the son of Abd Al Muttalib.

Eventually the Companions came back, and the Muslims were victorious.

And the above typifies the nature of Islamism and its birth from an Arab warlord.

It truly highlights the polarizing nature of islam’s politico-religious practices that are at odds with Western values. Ultimately, the West has no obligation to make allowance for such imposed standards as gender apartheid, subjugation of women or to endorse those practices that represent sneering disdain and a direct challenge to our laws and customs. Western standards of liberal democracy and of equal rights under the law is the best leveler of disparate cultures, integrating different peoples into a free and working unity, while preserving their cultural and ethnic identities. That in no way suggests that we should abandon core principles of equality under the law in deference to others’ cultural sensitivites that are, at their core, hate promoting and oppressive. The west is under no obligation to accept the intolerance, hatred, and totalitarianism exemplified by the Islamist agenda.

The first battle of Islam, the battle of Badr took place in 624. This is when Islam achieved victory, as I mentioned previously. This is the victory of Islam up to this day in 2014.

Also, the longest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind, the Ottoman dynasty, perpetuator of the kingdom of Islam lasted 624 years.

Also, the longest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind, the Ottoman dynasty, perpetuator of the kingdom of Islam lasted 624 years.

Roflmao------- there is no "muslim dynasty" -----never was. "Dynasties" are unbroken lines of hereditary rulerships . muslims kill their own brothers in order to retain power------
EVERY GENERATION------it was happening even before the
stinking carcass of the pig of mecca was cold. The dynasties of Japan were far more long lasting. You are a good parrot-------WANT A CRACKER, POLLY ACHMED??

Islam is a religion of mercy. It teaches people the means to obtain the mercy of God and that of His blessed prophet (peace be upon him and his family) and the mercy of the blessed saints of Islam. Among the saints of Islam that have been liked in the Western world are Ibn Arabi and Rumi.

Today, it is absolutely forbidden to fight in Islam, in the name of Islam.

Islam is a religion of mercy. It teaches people the means to obtain the mercy of God and that of His blessed prophet (peace be upon him and his family) and the mercy of the blessed saints of Islam. Among the saints of Islam that have been liked in the Western world are Ibn Arabi and Rumi.

rumi rejected the filth of islam

it is absolutely forbidden to fight in Islam?

You know nothing of Islam. Muhammud (swish), invented a politico-religious ideology that has been at war with itself and infidels ever since the 7th century.

Look around you. The wars being fought today are a function of the global plague that is islamist ideology. The dead bodies piling up in the Middle East, North Africa and elsewhere around the globe are a function of islamist ideology.

When people are shot, decapitated, mutilated, etc., to the droning accompaniment of Allah Akbar, are you suggesting that has nothing to do with islamist ideology?

It's not Islam. It's Satanism. Do you possibly think it's something other than Satanism ? I don't think so.

As to Islam, it is fighting Satan.

Today, it is absolutely forbidden to fight in the name of Allah Almighty (God Almighty). Whoso claims otherwise is lying.
The Prophet (PBUH) said:
" When you enter into the 'Inah transaction (kind of forbidden transaction),
hold the tails of cows (and oxen),
become pleased with agriculture (i.e. being engaged with worldly matters),
and give up conducting Jihad,
Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your religion faithfully."
Hadith - Book of Wages Kitab Al-Ijarah - Sunan Abi Dawud - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad

Ancient lion,

How dare you say that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said to never give up war ?

First, you probably know that he conquered Mecca without shedding blood.

Second, when he said that which you mention, no one suspected that one day there would be all these Muslim countries scattered throughout the world. There was one Muslim kingdom. The king was Muhammad, and after him Abu Bakr, and after him Umar. This has been so until the 20th century, just before the 1st world war. So of course, you do not understand what Muhammad is saying.

Third, Muhammad is a messenger of the Lord of the Worlds. Don't read what he says and understand it as you read it. You ought to fear more Muhammad. These are words of the Qur'an:

"This is the word of an honourable messenger".

Last, Muhammad said, "I was sent as a teacher". This was mentioned by the very great Imam Ghazali (may God have mercy on him).

It's not Islam. It's Satanism. Do you possibly think it's something other than Satanism ? I don't think so.

As to Islam, it is fighting Satan.
I think you somehow missed the email about Shia/ Sunni hatreds dating back more than a thousand years, that Moslems, all of them, have fought civil wars with other moslems and moslem rebels, that half of the “rightly guided Caliphs” were assassinated by other Moslems. We see demonstration of this dynamic in Iraq, Syria and across the Middle East today. The Shia/ Sunni hatreds are boiling over with insensate rage and callous disregard for life.

Forum List

Back