Abortion... It's Murder.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
184226_259699794163206_111454663_n.jpg

There's a big part of them that knows abortion is wrong, and that's why they get so pissed off when you bring it up in a conversation. The person they are mad at is themselves.

Abortion is not murder.

Thanks to the military, I know what murder feels like. Thanks to my own choices, I also know what abortion feels like.

I felt nothing when I had an abortion. I felt incredible when I took human Life, I mean, it had to be the biggest rush of my Life.

Abortion and murder are nothing alike.

Abortion is not murder.

Thanks to the military, I know what murder feels like. Thanks to my own choices, I also know what abortion feels like.

I felt nothing when I had an abortion. I felt incredible when I took human Life, I mean, it had to be the biggest rush of my Life.

Abortion and murder are nothing alike.​

Your birther should have swallowed! What a rush you missed when you weren't killed! The absolute ultimate END!

No one has ever started a thread like this before :disbelief: :doubt:

Not going down that never-ending, garden path w/ you :talktothehand: Its like arguing israel or palestine. you can argue til you're blue in the face and STILL get nowhere.

un-subbed :bye1:

Well, there was a day when some people owned slaves, and other people objected to that, saying it was wrong.

And the people who owned slaves said, "Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but it's none of YOUR BUSINESS because these slaves are MY PROPERTY."

And abortion is the same as that, and the same kind of people are involved, those who make it their business to do evil, and those who butt into other people's business to stop a wrong.

C_Clayton_Jones is an attorney? Good to know, so am I. Tell me Clayton, do you know how the Supreme Court determined that an unborn child is not a legal "person"?

In Top 10 States With Most Abortions, 60% of Babies Killed Were Black or Hispanic

life news ^

As LifeNews previously reported, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) released its national abortion report last month and the new statistics show the number of abortions in the United States have declined to a historic low. However, unfortunately, a new analysis reveals that out of the ten states where the most abortions occurred, 60.48% of the babies killed were African American and Hispanic. blackbaby6According to the Census Bureau, Blacks and Hispanics comprise only 13.2% and 17.1% of the population respectively; however they get 37.3% and 22% of all abortions. Additionally, while it definitely isn’t news that Planned Parenthood targets minority...

Clayton, how did Justice Blackmun come up with the concept of "trimesters" of a pregnancy?

Where in the Constitution does it discuss "trimesters" of a pregnancy?

Prepare to be blasted by the baby killers. They have no respect for human life, especially the unborn.

Yeah, those who send people to die in made up wars have a very high regard for human life. Those who want to cut food stamp and other programs that help the needy have a real regard for human life, but only so there are others to lord over. Go Fuck yourself you two bit piece of shit hypocrite!

Forum List

Back