Muhammad, the greatest man (peace be upon him and his family)

Muhammad.png

The Prophet (pbuh) would always do deeds through which he would seek the pleasure of God. He was harmed and abused when he invited and called people to Islam; yet he was patient and endured all of this, and hoped for the reward of God. Abdullah b. Masood said:

"The Prophet (pbuh) resembled a prophet who was harmed by his people. He wiped the blood from his face and said: ‘O God! Forgive my people, for they know not!" (Bukhari #3290)

Jundub b. Sufyaan said that the Messenger’s finger bled during one of the battles, and he said:

"You are but a finger which has bled; which suffers in the path of God."(Bukhari #2648)

Read more about him : THE MANNERS AND CHARACTER OF MUHAMMAD IN BRIEF The Final Revelation

one time I dropped them all over the parking lot on a nice sunny summer day just before their service:)

So basically you like to go out of your way to be an asshole to Muslims. How is that Christianlike? What does Jesus of Nazereth think of that?

What should God think of that?​

Last edited:
I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

There is in Islam, what we know as the Prayer on Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is one the greatest good deeds in Islam. The prayer on Muhammad amounts to a praise of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The most popular prayer on Muhammad is:

"O Allah (O God) send blessings on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad". One takes special times to mention this prayer over and over again, seeking the pleasure of God. It is recited in Arabic.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"When someone says a prayer exalting me, God, Mighty and Great creates with these words an angel with a wing in the East and a wing in the West, his feet being under the 7th earth, and his neck bowed under the Throne, He says to him: pray on My servant as He prayed on My prophet. The angel will pray on him until the Day of Judgment."

However, praying today on Muhammad, only to consume intoxicants the next day is of no avail. This is for the sincere Muslim.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is the greatest human being, and the beloved of God Almighty.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

There is in Islam, what we know as the Prayer on Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is one the greatest good deeds in Islam. The prayer on Muhammad amounts to a praise of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The most popular prayer on Muhammad is:

"O Allah (O God) send blessings on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad". One takes special times to mention this prayer over and over again, seeking the pleasure of God. It is recited in Arabic.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"When someone says a prayer exalting me, God, Mighty and Great creates with these words an angel with a wing in the East and a wing in the West, his feet being under the 7th earth, and his neck bowed under the Throne, He says to him: pray on My servant as He prayed on My prophet. The angel will pray on him until the Day of Judgment."

However, praying today on Muhammad, only to consume intoxicants the next day is of no avail. This is for the sincere Muslim.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is the greatest human being, and the beloved of God Almighty.

IDOLATRY -----the Japanese people also worship
their emperors-----as did the ancient Egyptians----and the '
Aztecs

Muhammad.png

The Prophet (pbuh) would always do deeds through which he would seek the pleasure of God. He was harmed and abused when he invited and called people to Islam; yet he was patient and endured all of this, and hoped for the reward of God. Abdullah b. Masood said:

Yea! I noticed how patient and forgiving Muhammad was when I read sura 111 in which he condemns his own aunt and uncle to hell for not following him. By the way the Quran is supposed to be the word of God and the final message to all mankind. So why does it even have a verse like 111 about Muhammad's family in it at all.

Muhammad.png

Yea! I noticed how patient and forgiving Muhammad was when I read sura 111 in which he condemns his own aunt and uncle to hell for not following him. By the way the Quran is supposed to be the word of God and the final message to all mankind. So why does it even have a verse like 111 about Muhammad's family in it at all.

any attempt to interpret the Koran is a capital crime...
the only comment you can make is that it is perfect.
My husband was born in a shariah shit hole------he will
not even say the word "Koran" or "muhummad" ---
A comment about the Koran in that shariah shit hole
could galvanize pogroms wiping out the whole village
of non-muslims. In order to understand the reaction of
muslims to cartoons and their demand that everyone
In the world must worship the rapist dog of mecca----
you have to have insight into the manner in which they
construct their societies

I speak from the knowledge of the saints in Islam.

10 days ago was the Mawlid, the birthday of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the 12th of Rabi Al Awwal (which is the first month). The Islamic months are lunar months, and the 13th, the 14th and the 15th of each month are full moon nights. Whenever you look up at the sky and see a full moon, realise it is the 13th, or the 14th or the 15th of one of the 12 months of the Islamic calendar.

Celebrating Mawlid guarantees paradise and no account, no punishment, no admittance in hell. but of course, there is celebrating and celebrating. Merely doing something as a cultural thing is not celebration.

Muslims in the West generally refuse to celebrate the birthday of Muhammad, saying this is not proper Islamic worship; but they are wrong.

On this day, actually this night; Muslims rejoice and eat tasty dishes, taking care not to go beyond the authentic Islamic way of worship. They also read poetry of praise of Muhammad, or hold some talk about the greatness of Muhammad.

there are no "saints" in Islam, all are going to hell, for rejecting Jesus.
Oh please, there are Saints in the Christian religion which really should have not received a vote for Sainthood, back years ago it was like how they Knight people in England now, anybody can be a candidate...

you are thinking Catholic. Christians don't annoint saints.

Catholics are Christians. Only an ass would disagree with that.

I speak as a Muslim.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the oceans and the clouds lowered themselves as a sign of honour to the generosity of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

In this post, let me mention that flowers blossom thanks to the light of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

O Allah (O God) send blessings and pray on our leader Muhammad, his family and his Companions.

Muhammad (piss be upon him) is in hell where he belongs. Your fake god cannot save him from that fate.

I speak from the knowledge of the saints in Islam.

10 days ago was the Mawlid, the birthday of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the 12th of Rabi Al Awwal (which is the first month). The Islamic months are lunar months, and the 13th, the 14th and the 15th of each month are full moon nights. Whenever you look up at the sky and see a full moon, realise it is the 13th, or the 14th or the 15th of one of the 12 months of the Islamic calendar.

Celebrating Mawlid guarantees paradise and no account, no punishment, no admittance in hell. but of course, there is celebrating and celebrating. Merely doing something as a cultural thing is not celebration.

Muslims in the West generally refuse to celebrate the birthday of Muhammad, saying this is not proper Islamic worship; but they are wrong.

On this day, actually this night; Muslims rejoice and eat tasty dishes, taking care not to go beyond the authentic Islamic way of worship. They also read poetry of praise of Muhammad, or hold some talk about the greatness of Muhammad.

Any religion that worships a man like yours is a cult. Sola Deo Gloria, God shares his glory with no mortal man, especially your pedophile prophet who murdered thousands of God's people at Medina and who instituted a religion of intolerance, oppression, misery, and death.

How was Muhammad a great man? I mean, he butchered anyone who didn't respect him, raped a little girl, turned others to Islam by force.... how exactly is that man a role model to Muslims? I really don't get it.

How was Muhammad a great man? I mean, he butchered anyone who didn't respect him, raped a little girl, turned others to Islam by force.... how exactly is that man a role model to Muslims? I really don't get it.

he was very effective at what he did-----in fact, so was
Genghis Khan----he murdered even more people for the
glory of allah. (watch people claim that the murderous
pig was not "really" a muslim)

Forum List

Back