Muhammad, the greatest man (peace be upon him and his family)

"Give up the world and Allah (God) will love you, give up what is in the hands of people and people will love you."

"None of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." (brother means one's fellow human being)

"The Muslim is the one from whose hands and tongues others are safe."

"I was sent as a teacher." (mentioned by Imam Ghazali)

"Stealing is cursed. One steals an egg, we cut his hand off, one steals a rope, we cut his hand off."

"If I were to take an intimate friend other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr."

"I am the City of Knowledge and Ali is the Door."

"One does not cease lying until he is written as a liar."

"I was a prophet when Adam was between water and clay."

Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family, is the greatest of all human beings.

Some historical figures possess great charisma: Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Caesar, Gandhi, Churchill, Einstein, Maradonna, etc...

Then there is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He is unparalleled in charisma, no one rivals with him. Remember the Arab nations that are the richest of the world (GDP per capita) and remember the vast and endless rich and complex Islam literature that has flourished for 14 centuries and keeps flourishing perpetually. Remember this only, and there is much more.

People say Muhammad waged war and married Aisha who was very young. Great armies waged wars, people find it noble. Muhammad fought people who liked dishonesty and carelessness. That critic is irrelevant. As to Aisha, she is in Islam the Mother of the Believers. That critic is also irrelevant.

Muhammad is the greatest of all human beings.

Some historical figures possess great charisma: Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Caesar, Gandhi, Churchill, Einstein, Maradonna, etc...

Then there is Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He is unparalleled in charisma, no one rivals with him. Remember the Arab nations that are the richest of the world (GDP per capita) and remember the vast and endless rich and complex Islam literature that has flourished for 14 centuries and keeps flourishing perpetually. Remember this only, and there is much more.

People say Muhammad waged war and married Aisha who was very young. Great armies waged wars, people find it noble. Muhammad fought people who liked dishonesty and carelessness. That critic is irrelevant. As to Aisha, she is in Islam the Mother of the Believers. That critic is also irrelevant.

While you're praying at the altar of your man-god, muhammud (swish),

From a sidebar found at Post-Gazette.com:

The United Nations Development Program, in a report published last year, described in often painful detail some of the factors that have contributed to the decline of science and the rise of extremism in Arab societies. Among them are:

- Increases in average income have been lower in the Arab world than anywhere else for 20 years, except for the poorest African countries. "If such trends continue...it will take the average Arab citizen 140 years to double his or her income, whole other regions are set to achieve that level in a matter of less than 10 years," the report noted. One in 5 Arabs lives on less than $2 a day.

- Arab unemployment is the highest in the developing world.

- Surveys show more than half of young Arabs want to leave their countries and live in theUnited States or other industrialized countries where opportunities are better.

- The Arab brain drain is the world's worst, with about 25 percent of new graduates in science, medicine and engineering emigrating each year.

- About 1 in 4 Arab adults can neither read nor write. This is a particular problem among Arab women, 50 per cent of whom are illiterate. Many children do not attend school.

- The quality of education has declined, with many schools teaching mainly interpretations of the Koran, rather than other knowledge or skills.

- Less than 0.6 per cent of Arabs use the Internet and barely 1.2 percent have access to a personal computer. There are 18 computers per 1,000 Arabs, compared to the global average of 78.3.

- During the entire 20th century, fewer than 10,000 books were translated into Arabic -- equivalent to the number translated into Spanish in a single year. Religious books account for 17 per cent of new publications in Arab countries, compared to a world average of 5 per cent.

- Censorship stifles ideas, information and innovation. Numerous censors review book manuscripts, each with the power to edit text or demand revisions.

Hooray for failure.

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

In Islam, the Qur'an is in Arabic because simply it is the tongue of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It follows that the language in Paradise is Arabic.

"So have We made the (Qur'an) easy in thine own tongue, that with it thou mayest give Glad Tidings to the righteous, and warnings to people given to contention."

The Holy Qur'an, Maryam (Mary in English, Surah 19), V 97

Now consider that in every single human being's hands are written arabic numbers. 18 is written in the right hand and 81 in the left hand. This is for all human beings, there is no exception; even the Dalai Lama, the Pope, Jesus, Moses and Abraham, or Mr Obama and Mrs Merkel. To notice these numbers yourself, know that it is written from left to right, as in english; that 1 is like a stick, and 8 is like an upside down V. 18 is the numerical value of the Name of God Al Hayy (The Living). 81 is the numerical value of Uffin (which is a word of contempt). 18 and 81, when you add them gives 99. 99 point to the 99 Names of God, as known in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is the greatest of all human beings, their master, their king and the king of all nations, peace be upon him and his family.
[emoji14]uke:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Like I have told you before, you need to expand your reading from the Quran to other books.

Here is one you really should read, and it is by a knowledgeable scholar who abandoned Islam.

Why I Am Not a Muslim, by Ibn Warraq

How do you think a man rise from out of nowhere, as an ordinary man, in the 7th century and founds a gigantic civilization claiming in the 21st century about 1/4th of the planet, or a little less ? This is the second greatest religion in the world. The Ottoman dynasty is the most glorious in the history of mankind. Before the Ottomans, whose dynasty ended just as we entered the 20th century, there was also other dynasties; all perpetuating the kingdom of Islam founded by Muhammad, the Arab prophet, peace be upon him and his family.

A real muslim wipes his ass with an uneven number of rocks, just like Mohammed described.

The Qur'an challenges those who claim it to be false, to write ten chapters like it, or even one chapter. And states that you will never do it, even if you called on all of your associates.

The Qur'an challenges those who claim it to be false, to write ten chapters like it, or even one chapter. And states that you will never do it, even if you called on all of your associates.

yes----I heard that idiot comment too----it is something that muslim kids parrot from the time they are three years old. ----to be honest ---I cannot write poetry even as well as Emily Dickenson-----"I am nobody---are you nobody too?...... ---well--its better than a I can do. Poetry was a highly developed art in Arabia----long before Arabic had an alphabet------it was in Greece too------no one can top SOPHOCLES

The matter is more than that.

Indeed there is this challenge in the Qur'an, to try and write one chapter like one of those in the Qur'an. But the smallest chapter in the Qur'an is made of 3 verses. In other words, you are challenged to write 3 verses like those in the Qur'an.

Human beings can not write be it only 1 verse like a verse of the Qur'an.

God says (not Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family, but God Himself who is above any fom of humanness) in the Qur'an:

A.L.M.S (Alif Lam Mim Sad in Arabic). This is the 1st verse of the 7th Chapter, The Heights. A human being can not write words such as these. Ponder on this verse to understand what it means, and it has endless meanings, like any verse of the Qur'an.

Indeed there is this challenge in the Qur'an, to try and write one chapter like one of those in the Qur'an. But the smallest chapter in the Qur'an is made of 3 verses. In other words, you are challenged to write 3 verses like those in the Qur'an.

God says (not Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family, but God Himself who is above any fom of humanness) in the Qur'an:

A.L.M.S (Alif Lam Mim Sad in Arabic). This is the 1st verse of the 7th Chapter, The Heights. A human being can not write words such as these. Ponder on this verse to understand what it means, and it has endless meanings, like any verse of the Qur'an.
It's actually really easy to write nonsense like in the koran. Just copy the bible like Mo did.

In one sentence, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) explained the reason and the solution of all the problems amidst Muslims and Muslim scholars, amidst Islam. All the disagreements amidst Muslims are solved when Muhammad (peace be upon him and is family) said:

"I was sent as a teacher" (a saying mentioned by Imam Ghazali).

How great a man. Muhammad is the greatest of all men.

Muhammad once said that a kind of smoke will one day cover the world. How accurate a prediction. He meant smoking.

Muhammad is the greatest of all men.

Note: Prophets are sent as teachers. For instance Jesus kept by his side, raised and educated someone who would later betray him; though he knew (since he has the special knowledge of the prophets) that he was going to betray him. Jesus was teaching. In Islam, Jesus, by the way, miraculously escaped crucifixion, it was the betrayer who was made to look like Jesus and was thus crucified.

In one sentence, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) explained the reason and the solution of all the problems amidst Muslims and Muslim scholars, amidst Islam. All the disagreements amidst Muslims are solved when Muhammad (peace be upon him and is family) said:

"I was sent as a teacher" (a saying mentioned by Imam Ghazali).

How great a man. Muhammad is the greatest of all men.

OH!!!! that explains it all-----it not only explains why muhmmad's shit lickers murdered hundreds of millions of non muslims----it also explains why even today they murder each other by the tens of thousands

Muhammad once said that a kind of smoke will one day cover the world. How accurate a prediction. He meant smoking.

Muhammad is the greatest of all men.

Note: Prophets are sent as teachers. For instance Jesus kept by his side, raised and educated someone who would later betray him; though he knew (since he has the special knowledge of the prophets) that he was going to betray him. Jesus was teaching. In Islam, Jesus, by the way, miraculously escaped crucifixion, it was the betrayer who was made to look like Jesus and was thus crucified.

Bismillaah In The Name Of Allaah (God). (The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful).

6:68 When you see those who gossip impiously about Our signs, avoid them until they engage in some other discourse; but if Satan makes you forget, then, after remembering, do not sit with the wrongdoing lot.

Hi Muslim75, I am glad to see you back. Have you been on holiday, or just slacking? Well, no matter, on with the show.
I find it laughable that you think no one can equal the Quran, as it is poorly written, lacks narrative, and it is largely composed of plagiarism from the bible. So I wrote a sura to show how easy it is.

2.23 And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our
servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If
there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.

2.24 But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is
men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

The quran says above that no one can produce a sura like it. I say bullshit. Here is my sura.

Sura 118 Al Baba.

118.1 Praised be to Allah the almighty and most merciful, the lord of the worlds.
118.2 Obey Allah and his messenger, Muhammed (Poo), and if you should give all you own, and die in battle for Allah you will be well rewarded.
118.3 You will recline on couches drinking from silver goblets, and be waited on by wide eyed virgins, who have been specially made for you in heaven. (well they may have been fixed by surgery)
118.3 So you will no longer have to hobble Thamud the she camel for your satisfaction as you did on earth.
118.4 Did we not tell you of Ali Baba and the forty thieves, and did we not remind you of Noah, and how we asked him to gather two of every creature, we even saved the pig, but I am damned if we can remember why we mentioned them. Unless it was to poison unbelievers, yes I think that was it.
118.4 And did we not give you the sand to play in, as far as the eye can see, nothing but sand, sand, sand. Allah love sand, no, he really likes making sand. And did we not surround it by the seas which are too salty to drink. Allah is most merciful and wise.
118.5 Did we not tell you to fight the unbelievers wherever you find them, so that you could steal their lands and get out of all that sand. So great and merciful is Allah to the followers of the messenger. Obey the messenger and fight the unbelievers and take their wives and steal their possessions, you can have the wives, but the loot belongs to Allah, (and his messenger Muhammed so hand it over or else) But do not kill unbelievers if they become believers, just sign them up as conscripts, and put them in the front line of the next battle to liberate the lands of more unbelievers. Only kill them if they become believers, then change their minds when they start thinking for themselves ,and asking awkward questions. Then strike their necks.
118.6 Allah will curse the unbelievers to be roasted over a slow burning flame for all eternity, and have their eyes plucked out with hooks. But Allah will give them new eyes, so that they can be plucked out again, because Allah is most wise and great, and he likes to watch. He likes little boys that pick the wings of flies as that amuses him. He is the seer-er of all you do, and even peeps on you when you are in the bathroom.
118.7 Allah be praised and praised, then praised some more.
No really, you had better get down on your heads and grovel, you wretched worms, or you are really going to get it in the head. You either kiss my arse or have your flesh peeled off, and red hot irons shoved where the sun does not shine.
118.8 Whoops, That may have been a verse influenced by Satan, so do not worry to much about that one, I may abrogate it later. Anyway, don't mess with the messenger (Muhammed) if you know whats good for you.

Hi Muslim75, I am glad to see you back. Have you been on holiday, or just slacking? Well, no matter, on with the show.
I find it laughable that you think no one can equal the Quran, as it is poorly written, lacks narrative, and it is largely composed of plagiarism from the bible. So I wrote a sura to show how easy it is.

2.23 And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our
servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If
there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.

2.24 But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is
men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

The quran says above that no one can produce a sura like it. I say bullshit. Here is my sura.

Sura 118 Al Baba.

118.1 Praised be to Allah the almighty and most merciful, the lord of the worlds.
118.2 Obey Allah and his messenger, Muhammed (Poo), and if you should give all you own, and die in battle for Allah you will be well rewarded.
118.3 You will recline on couches drinking from silver goblets, and be waited on by wide eyed virgins, who have been specially made for you in heaven. (well they may have been fixed by surgery)
118.3 So you will no longer have to hobble Thamud the she camel for your satisfaction as you did on earth.
118.4 Did we not tell you of Ali Baba and the forty thieves, and did we not remind you of Noah, and how we asked him to gather two of every creature, we even saved the pig, but I am damned if we can remember why we mentioned them. Unless it was to poison unbelievers, yes I think that was it.
118.4 And did we not give you the sand to play in, as far as the eye can see, nothing but sand, sand, sand. Allah love sand, no, he really likes making sand. And did we not surround it by the seas which are too salty to drink. Allah is most merciful and wise.
118.5 Did we not tell you to fight the unbelievers wherever you find them, so that you could steal their lands and get out of all that sand. So great and merciful is Allah to the followers of the messenger. Obey the messenger and fight the unbelievers and take their wives and steal their possessions, you can have the wives, but the loot belongs to Allah, (and his messenger Muhammed so hand it over or else) But do not kill unbelievers if they become believers, just sign them up as conscripts, and put them in the front line of the next battle to liberate the lands of more unbelievers. Only kill them if they become believers, then change their minds when they start thinking for themselves ,and asking awkward questions. Then strike their necks.
118.6 Allah will curse the unbelievers to be roasted over a slow burning flame for all eternity, and have their eyes plucked out with hooks. But Allah will give them new eyes, so that they can be plucked out again, because Allah is most wise and great, and he likes to watch. He likes little boys that pick the wings of flies as that amuses him. He is the seer-er of all you do, and even peeps on you when you are in the bathroom.
118.7 Allah be praised and praised, then praised some more.
No really, you had better get down on your heads and grovel, you wretched worms, or you are really going to get it in the head. You either kiss my arse or have your flesh peeled off, and red hot irons shoved where the sun does not shine.
118.8 Whoops, That may have been a verse influenced by Satan, so do not worry to much about that one, I may abrogate it later. Anyway, don't mess with the messenger (Muhammed) if you know whats good for you.

Dajjal----I was so happy when a Koran fell into my hands ---long long ago----
I read it with eager anticipation------there is no question----YOU HAVE IMPROVED
IT------I was damned disappointed with the version I read----more than 40 years ago. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Forum List

Back