MSNBC host says "Trump Era Worst Time To Be A Human".

If you ever needed a clear example of Liberal delusion, check out Joy Reid. OMG I think she actually means it!

Joy Reid Claims Trump Era Is ‘The Worst Time To Be A Human’

But she's right. Not having the power to destroy the constitution as democrats desire is FAR worse than slave under the Roman empire ever had to endure, or villagers as Genghis Khan ravaged slaughtering everything in front of the hoard.

MSNBC kunts are the epitome of wisdom...

Worst Time To Be A Human

Most people would probably disagree with that assessment ...

beggars.jpg

MSNBC = Massive Soros Bulsh*t Spreading Cable Network (same letters, different order).
boy you blame soros for everything!?

WHY does the Russian govt HATE Soros so much? Could you explain this hatred that you have towards him?

Joy Reid.... I guess republicans are obsessed with her :dunno:
who the hell is she?....never heard of her until this thread........
i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.png
I don't know :dunno:
you too?.....anyhow to comment on what she said.....she sure as hell dont know much about the history of life in this Country......
True, since until recently, the Trump folk have been beaten back at every turn.

For her, she should take the situation personal and do something about being alive during this bad times. (which are not actually bad, they are really the best of times)

If you ever needed a clear example of Liberal delusion, check out Joy Reid. OMG I think she actually means it!

"greatest time to be a journalist and the worst tine to be human".

What does she know?

She is neither.

Forum List

Back