MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

There is something really wrong with you. You should worry about you and let Ann worry about her MS. :cuckoo:

Nothing wrong with someone for being angry that people would resort to attacking sick people to score cheap political points.

You know who else was sick?

Joe Soptic's wife.

Now, she didn't get the "Horse Therapy". She didn't get therapy at all, because Mitt looted Joe's company and cancelled his family's health insurance.

Yes. Because Romney sold the assets to a failing company, he is somehow responsible for the wife of a man who used to work for that company dying years.

If we take your logic to the next level, no one who has insurance will die because we are all guarenteed to live forever if we have insurance.

And everybody who is dying today because their med coverage fell off are Obamavictims.

Uh, most people who have MS don't treat it with a Million dollar dancing horse...

They actually use something called "Science".

Did you say science?

Therapy On Horsebak Can Provide The Stimulation Needed To Improve Motor Skills, Speech, And More For People With Neurological Disorders

Oops.

That's true but I saw his point being that particular horse was more a business venture rather than therapy for Ann. It was a big tax write off first of all and somebody rode him but it wasn't Ann and it had nothing to do with her MS. Maybe some horse does aid her in therapy but to point to this dressage and say oh she just has it because it helps her MS is just wrong.

You saw that, did you? Did you also see the part where someone pointed to that particular horse and said it was therapy? Or did all you see is uselss JoeB spouting hateful nonsense and step in to defend him because you are also a bigot?

Uh, most people who have MS don't treat it with a Million dollar dancing horse...

They actually use something called "Science".

Did you say science?

Therapy On Horsebak Can Provide The Stimulation Needed To Improve Motor Skills, Speech, And More For People With Neurological Disorders

Oops.

No, not really. Dr. Quack: "Hey, we found a treatment for your horrible disease that involves a milion dollar dancing horse!"

Romney :"Gee, that sounds kind of expensive. I guess my husband can loot a few more companies to pay for it, though."

If only I had read this wonderful defense before I accused useless JoeB of being a bigot, now I am going to have to eat crow and apologize.

Not.

I know, right!?

Although in Coulter's defense, maybe she meant to say token black FEMALE.

They have another Black female, Tamron Hall and Joy Ann Reid who stands in for prime time hosts. I think MSNBC is pretty diverse. They considered Michael Steele for Martin Bashir's slot.

NBC/MSNBC Anchors & Reporters - Female - Page 1

They should make the stand in's full timers.

I like Michael Steel better than Joy Ann. I don't know, he's a lot of fun to watch and he's got a grasp of the issues. You can see her reading everything, he knows what he's saying.

They also have Ronan Farrow coming aboard at some point.

That's true but I saw his point being that particular horse was more a business venture rather than therapy for Ann. It was a big tax write off first of all and somebody rode him but it wasn't Ann and it had nothing to do with her MS. Maybe some horse does aid her in therapy but to point to this dressage and say oh she just has it because it helps her MS is just wrong.

You saw that, did you? Did you also see the part where someone pointed to that particular horse and said it was therapy? Or did all you see is uselss JoeB spouting hateful nonsense and step in to defend him because you are also a bigot?

Your personal attacks aside, I did some reading and this horse was not meant for her therapy. Someone else rode him...

Asshole.

Your personal attacks aside, I did some reading and this horse was not meant for her therapy. Someone else rode him...

Asshole.

Once again, did anyone say it was, or did JoeB simply attack because he thinks riding horses is not a valid treatment, or, perhaps, because he is a hateful bigot that never lets a chance to attack Romney go by?

[...]

And you have to admit, one child definitely "stands out". What's wrong with bringing attention to that?

[...]
There is nothing wrong with expressing one's opinion. But suppressing the freedom to do so via the kind of politically correct nonsense Americans are subjected to is not only wrong but is significantly counterproductive in that it tends to foster quiet and increasing resentment of the object of suppression.

Except for personal insults directed at private persons, discouraging free expression is fundamentally un-American. If an individual feels something is subject to criticism or ridicule it is better to express that opinion and hear what others think about it than to suppress it and allow it to quietly fester.

yeah, the people on Msnbc show us the real progressives

nothing but hateful people who has no problem spreading it on the people in this country

It's one reason we are such divided country...they really came out in force when Bush was President

now look at them under the Progressive Obama
Would you prefer they conceal their true feelings? As it is you know exactly who and what they are -- and whatever you think of them now is better than them being deceitful snakes in the grass.

Asshole.

Once again, did anyone say it was, or did JoeB simply attack because he thinks riding horses is not a valid treatment, or, perhaps, because he is a hateful bigot that never lets a chance to attack Romney go by?

Yes actually some nutbar said it was and had a freaking meltdown over it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8413528-post421.html

Tinydancer's opinion is that because Ann has MS, they bought the horse for her therapy. In reality, the horse was a tax write off. She may have horse therapy but the million dollar horse was not a part of that.

[...]

And you have to admit, one child definitely "stands out". What's wrong with bringing attention to that?

[...]
There is nothing wrong with expressing one's opinion. But suppressing the freedom to do so via the kind of politically correct nonsense Americans are subjected to is not only wrong but is significantly counterproductive in that it tends to foster quiet and increasing resentment of the object of suppression.

And yet the leftwing Jacobins do just exactly that to bunches of American conservatives every year.

I'll never understand the wacko belief that people shouldn't have pets.

I have no problem with her having pets.

I have a problem with her husband going into a community where all the jobs are tied to one factory, and then looting that company for the assets, putting thousands of people out of work.

I have a problem with a guy who calls half the country "moochers" while he claims a $77,000 tax deduction on one of his dancing horses.

Nothing wrong with someone for being angry that people would resort to attacking sick people to score cheap political points.

You know who else was sick?

Joe Soptic's wife.

Now, she didn't get the "Horse Therapy". She didn't get therapy at all, because Mitt looted Joe's company and cancelled his family's health insurance.

Yes. Because Romney sold the assets to a failing company, he is somehow responsible for the wife of a man who used to work for that company dying years.

If we take your logic to the next level, no one who has insurance will die because we are all guarenteed to live forever if we have insurance.

Two flaws in your argument.

The first was that GS Steel was "Failing". It wasn't. In fact, the company was sufficiently strong where Bane was able to borrow MILLIONS of dollars against it.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ad-claims-romney-bain-left-misery-wake-gst-s/

After its initial $8 million investment, the new company issued $125 million in bonds — paying $65 million to stockholders in 1994, according to GS Technologies Operating Co. filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Bain collected a $36.1 million dividend, according to Reuters.

GS Technologies announced plans to spend $98 million modernizing the Kansas City plant and in 1995, issued another $125 million in bonds to pay for a merger with another wire rod maker in South Carolina. Bain reinvested $16.5 million of its earlier dividend, Reuters wrote.

GST’s total debt in 1995: $378 million.

"Paying distributions with debt is not uncommon," Campbell Harvey, a finance professor at Duke University, told Reuters. "The only thing that strikes me as a bit unusual is the size of the dividend. There would be logic in them saving some cash for a downturn."

In short. The patient wasn't dying until Dr. Romney started treating it...

nothing but hateful people who has no problem spreading it on the people in this country

It's one reason we are such divided country...they really came out in force when Bush was President

Would you prefer they conceal their true feelings? As it is you know exactly who and what they are -- and whatever you think of them now is better than them being deceitful snakes in the grass.

I hate those Democrats dividing the country. Look at them. Racist. And they all look the same.

diversity.jpg

Not like these guys. Now THAT is "real diversity".

romneyrallywhite.banner.reuters.jpg.jpg

I'll never understand the wacko belief that people shouldn't have pets.

I have no problem with her having pets.

I have a problem with her husband going into a community where all the jobs are tied to one factory, and then looting that company for the assets, putting thousands of people out of work.

I have a problem with a guy who calls half the country "moochers" while he claims a $77,000 tax deduction on one of his dancing horses.

Get over it, wacko.

I hate those Democrats dividing the country. Look at them. Racist. And they all look the same.

diversity.jpg

Not like these guys. Now THAT is "real diversity".

romneyrallywhite.banner.reuters.jpg.jpg

Horrors.

You do realize there are towns in this country that are almost entirely white. Do you propose blacks be shipped in, to even things out?

I thought you said you had a problem with it, wacko.

Meh, you're a psycho any way you cut it. Nobody expects you to make sense.

Forum List

Back