MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

Uh, most people who have MS don't treat it with a Million dollar dancing horse...

They actually use something called "Science".

Was she even riding it? I thought she was having it trained for the Olympics. It's not like she takes it for a joy ride everyday. :)

Crazy evil bitch, What type of evil are you? The woman has MS. I'm going to start to call you fuck heads out everywhere. You are one hell of a douche bag. Game on. This does it.

What kind of bad are you? truly? She has MS and you mock her and think you're a champ? Smarmy bitch you are. You best wish you died as a child because I will make sure everyone on the planet knows you mock a lady with MS. YOU ARE A PIG. A DISGUSTING PIG.

There is something really wrong with you. You should worry about you and let Ann worry about her MS. :cuckoo:

Was she even riding it? I thought she was having it trained for the Olympics. It's not like she takes it for a joy ride everyday. :)

Crazy evil bitch, What type of evil are you? The woman has MS. I'm going to start to call you fuck heads out everywhere. You are one hell of a douche bag. Game on. This does it.

What kind of bad are you? truly? She has MS and you mock her and think you're a champ? Smarmy bitch you are. You best wish you died as a child because I will make sure everyone on the planet knows you mock a lady with MS. YOU ARE A PIG. A DISGUSTING PIG.

There is something really wrong with you. You should worry about you and let Ann worry about her MS. :cuckoo:

Nothing wrong with someone for being angry that people would resort to attacking sick people to score cheap political points.

I just fell into this thread. the horse was therapy for her MS. Do you understand this disease at all you mother fucker?

This is war.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT She has MS Mother fucker.

Uh, most people who have MS don't treat it with a Million dollar dancing horse...

Did you say science?

Therapy On Horsebak Can Provide The Stimulation Needed To Improve Motor Skills, Speech, And More For People With Neurological Disorders

Oops.

That's true but I saw his point being that particular horse was more a business venture rather than therapy for Ann. It was a big tax write off first of all and somebody rode him but it wasn't Ann and it had nothing to do with her MS. Maybe some horse does aid her in therapy but to point to this dressage and say oh she just has it because it helps her MS is just wrong.

I just fell into this thread. the horse was therapy for her MS. Do you understand this disease at all you mother fucker?

This is war.

Did you say science?

Therapy On Horsebak Can Provide The Stimulation Needed To Improve Motor Skills, Speech, And More For People With Neurological Disorders

Oops.

No, not really. Dr. Quack: "Hey, we found a treatment for your horrible disease that involves a milion dollar dancing horse!"

Romney :"Gee, that sounds kind of expensive. I guess my husband can loot a few more companies to pay for it, though."

This is war.

And what's that? Please tell us. What is the treatment for MS motherfucker? Please tell us.

Wouldn't know, not a doctor.

But the idea that you just had to buy a million dollar dancing horse that someone else rode sounds a bit like quackery.

We are talking about people who think they are wearing Magic Underwear, though.

Nothing wrong with someone for being angry that people would resort to attacking sick people to score cheap political points.

You know who else was sick?

Joe Soptic's wife.

Now, she didn't get the "Horse Therapy". She didn't get therapy at all, because Mitt looted Joe's company and cancelled his family's health insurance.

JoeB really does hate Mormons. I think that theologically they are polytheists, given their view of the origen of God (born within the universe on some other planet way, way, way back when.

But Joe just hates them, especially for backing Romney.

Yeah, when your cult was started by con-artists who married 14 year old girls, there's probably a good reason to hate them.

Romney is a case in point. The guy was a real slimebag. Screwed over thousands of working folks to buy more Dressage Horsies...

This is war.

Most people go to a hyperbaric chamber or physical therapy to help with MS. MS is a horrible disease, but you went way off the deep end there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeB really does hate Mormons. I think that theologically they are polytheists, given their view of the origen of God (born within the universe on some other planet way, way, way back when.

But Joe just hates them, especially for backing Romney.

Yeah, when your cult was started by con-artists who married 14 year old girls, there's probably a good reason to hate them.

Romney is a case in point. The guy was a real slimebag. Screwed over thousands of working folks to buy more Dressage Horsies...

This is war.

The horse was clearly not therapy for her MS and I am going to keep saying it because once you sleep it off, you tend to blow off the posts you wrote while under the influence.

I'll never understand the wacko belief that people shouldn't have pets.

Ann Coulter Calls Melissa Harris-Perry MSNBC's 'Token' African-American

Harris-Perry came under fire recently for joking about Mitt Romney's adopted grandson Kieran being the only black person in a photo of the Romney family. She later apologized for the comments on-air, tearing up, and in a statement online.

Coulter and Sean Hannity were not having it on Monday night. "It's particularly good having Melissa Harris-Perry of all people making fun of a black child in the Romney family as a token," Coulter told Hannity. "What does she think she is at MSNBC?"

Her statement seemed to surprise Hannity, who disagreed. "Why would you say that?" he asked, adding that there are "plenty" of black Americans, including Al Sharpton, at MSNBC.

Harris-Perry came under fire recently for joking about Mitt Romney's adopted grandson Kieran being the only black person in a photo of the Romney family. She later apologized for the comments on-air, tearing up, and in a statement online.

Coulter and Sean Hannity were not having it on Monday night. "It's particularly good having Melissa Harris-Perry of all people making fun of a black child in the Romney family as a token," Coulter told Hannity. "What does she think she is at MSNBC?"

Her statement seemed to surprise Hannity, who disagreed. "Why would you say that?" he asked, adding that there are "plenty" of black Americans, including Al Sharpton, at MSNBC.

Wow, Sean Hannity having an epiphany. Maybe that's why he got booted out of his time slot and replaced by crazy white girl, Megan Kelly.

Wow, Sean Hannity having an epiphany. Maybe that's why he got booted out of his time slot and replaced by crazy white girl, Megan Kelly.

I know, right!?

Although in Coulter's defense, maybe she meant to say token black FEMALE.

Ann Coulter is horrible. I learned that some time ago.

Of course the difference is she's dishing back to an adult woman..what that woman dished out to a baby.

But lefties don't distinguish. All humanity is equally vile..and in their eyes that baby should never have been born in the first place.

I know, right!?

They have another Black female, Tamron Hall and Joy Ann Reid who stands in for prime time hosts. I think MSNBC is pretty diverse. They considered Michael Steele for Martin Bashir's slot.

NBC/MSNBC Anchors & Reporters - Female - Page 1

I know, right!?

They have another Black female, Tamron Hall and Joy Ann Reid who stands in for prime time hosts. I think MSNBC is pretty diverse. They considered Michael Steele for Martin Bashir's slot.

NBC/MSNBC Anchors & Reporters - Female - Page 1

They should make the stand in's full timers.

Forum List

Back