MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

I love it when people double down on stupid.

1. The decision to make Utah a slave territory was made in 1850 as a compromise between the Northern States and the Southern States designed to avoid a civil war.
  2. You keep confusing Mormons and the official position of the Church of Latter Day Saints.
  3. Why should I look for the connections you keep seeing between oil and the KKK?

JoeB really does hate Mormons. I think that theologically they are polytheists, given their view of the origen of God (born within the universe on some other planet way, way, way back when.

But Joe just hates them, especially for backing Romney.

Yeah, when your cult was started by con-artists who married 14 year old girls, there's probably a good reason to hate them.

Romney is a case in point. The guy was a real slimebag. Screwed over thousands of working folks to buy more Dressage Horsies...

I just fell into this thread. the horse was therapy for her MS. Do you understand this disease at all you mother fucker?

This is war.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT She has MS Mother fucker.

Who can do this kid?

I can't I can't do it but I am losing it. Some one smack this kid. I am sick of this shit.

Look you little snots the woman has a disease. Now I know your side loves to bully but this woman really has MS Look it up assholes. Part of therapy is equestrian.

Oh and she had breast cancer. Give it you little shits.

I am so angry now. I can barely breathe. Going after her again is unreal.

I just don't see anyone going after her. Just like the title of this thread, nobody was mocking the baby. You all simply fall apart at any criticism at all. It's crazy.

He hates them because they are anti-abortion. His life's focus is on killing babies and exploiting women. Any group that makes that different, he hates with a particular passion.

actually, the Mormons are kind of wussy on abortion.

Mitt was totally pro-choice until he decided to run for President in 2008. Then he turned on a dime.

But if you want a group that all about exploiting women, it's the Mormons.

JoeB really does hate Mormons. I think that theologically they are polytheists, given their view of the origen of God (born within the universe on some other planet way, way, way back when.

Yeah, when your cult was started by con-artists who married 14 year old girls, there's probably a good reason to hate them.

Romney is a case in point. The guy was a real slimebag. Screwed over thousands of working folks to buy more Dressage Horsies...

I just fell into this thread. the horse was therapy for her MS. Do you understand this disease at all you mother fucker?

This is war.

Uh, most people who have MS don't treat it with a Million dollar dancing horse...

They actually use something called "Science".

It's so hard to drum up any sympathy for him. Freedom of religion, of course but he is one shady character.

Yeah saving countless businesses, the Olympics, and doing good to his fellow man in general makes him a shady character because he doesn't adopt your political philosophy.

Meanwhile killing unborn children, that makes you a good American in your eyes. Creating divisions between people based on race and income should be applauded.

Talk about calling good evil and evil good.

A couple of points.

1) The only reason why the SLC Olympics needed to be "Saved" was because offiicials in Utah- namely his fellow MOrmon cultists - engaged in bribery of IOC officials to choose their city when it was not able to host an Olympic due to inadequate venues for all the events.

2) SOrry, AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys- all businesses Bane Capital went into, borrowed massively to pay out dividends to shareholders, and then left to go bankrupt, costing thousands of working folks their jobs.

3) Recognizing a woman controls her own body is not "Killing babies". I don't think anyone really thinks abortion is a good thing. We also realize that it's impossible to legistlate.

4) "Creating divisions between race and income". You mean those divisions weren't already there?

This is war.

Uh, most people who have MS don't treat it with a Million dollar dancing horse...

Was she even riding it? I thought she was having it trained for the Olympics. It's not like she takes it for a joy ride everyday. :)

Funniest thing about that photo of the Romney's is that the percentage of black people in the photo is almost exactly the same percentage of the black vote that Romney got in the election...

...that and the fact that they named the baby Kieran, which is a gaelic word meaning 'Blackie'.

I knew a black girl named "Chocolate". Big whoop.

And it doesn't mean "blackie". That's YOUR bigotry. It means "dark skinned".

Funniest thing about that photo of the Romney's is that the percentage of black people in the photo is almost exactly the same percentage of the black vote that Romney got in the election...

...that and the fact that they named the baby Kieran, which is a gaelic word meaning 'Blackie'.

I knew a black girl named "Chocolate". Big whoop.

And it doesn't mean "blackie". That's YOUR bigotry. It means "dark skinned".

and that's better, how, exactly?

This is war.

Did you say science?

Therapy On Horsebak Can Provide The Stimulation Needed To Improve Motor Skills, Speech, And More For People With Neurological Disorders

Oops.

This is war.

Yes, JoeB is a liar and a real PoS.

Which is why he is on my ignore list.

I am so angry now. I can barely breathe. Going after her again is unreal.

I just don't see anyone going after her. Just like the title of this thread, nobody was mocking the baby. You all simply fall apart at any criticism at all. It's crazy.

I really cant grasp your inability to see what a piece of shyte JoeB is, from his hatred of Mormons to his using family illnesses against them, I don't see anything that is redeemable about reading his crap any more.

So I don't.

Nor do I understand how you miss the outrage here, even after the Talking Head apologized. Were you OK with the Palin baby jokes too?

This is war.

Did you say science?

Therapy On Horsebak Can Provide The Stimulation Needed To Improve Motor Skills, Speech, And More For People With Neurological Disorders

Oops.

JoeB doesn't understand what science is, nor do most libtards.

This is war.

Was she even riding it? I thought she was having it trained for the Olympics. It's not like she takes it for a joy ride everyday. :)

Crazy evil bitch, What type of evil are you? The woman has MS. I'm going to start to call you fuck heads out everywhere. You are one hell of a douche bag. Game on. This does it.

What kind of bad are you? truly? She has MS and you mock her and think you're a champ? Smarmy bitch you are. You best wish you died as a child because I will make sure everyone on the planet knows you mock a lady with MS. YOU ARE A PIG. A DISGUSTING PIG.

MS is a real deal. You supposed love in dems mocking a woman with MS. I'm maxxed. Game on. I've had it with you fuckers. This has really got me going.

Crazy evil bitch, What type of evil are you? The woman has MS. I'm going to start to call you fuck heads out everywhere. You are one hell of a douche bag. Game on. This does it.

What kind of bad are you? truly? She has MS and you mock her and think you're a champ? Smarmy bitch you are. You best wish you died as a child because I will make sure everyone on the planet knows you mock a lady with MS. YOU ARE A PIG. A DISGUSTING PIG.

Yeah, GOP family are dehumanized by the leftists, just like they have dehumanized unborn babies so its easier to kill them.

This is war.

And what's that? Please tell us. What is the treatment for MS motherfucker? Please tell us.

Forum List

Back