Mr. President, close the southern border.

"You're a friggin' open borders liberal"

liar
Then you're a closet open borders liberal. Make no mistake, you're for open borders, Valerie.
Our government does not have the will to fix this debacle that has been created by our politicians.
I hope that a wall can be built to at least slow it down to a drip.

fools believe paying for a border wall will solve ANYTHING. :itsok:
It won't solve anything, but it's a start in the right direction

bullshit. you only FEEL like it would solve something...
You're a friggin' open borders liberal, Valerie.
That's why you're animate about no walls.
It works in other countries, it would work along our porous border, too.

build a wall 20 ft high to keep 20 million people in the country that you claim is costing you $$$

BRILLIANT !!!
The wall is a lot cheaper than the cost illegals that are and will be coming across in years to come.
If we don't take some kind of action, it just shows that we have open borders and don't have the will to fix the problem.
I can't depend on our government to fix the problem within the borders of this nation, so I'll take the wall.

read what I said .. a wall WOULD KEEP 20 MILLION PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THATS COSTING YOU BILLIONS OF $$$.

walls work both ways - cant get in, cant get out.

build a wall 20 ft high to keep 20 million people in the country that you claim is costing you $$$

BRILLIANT !!!
The wall is a lot cheaper than the cost illegals that are and will be coming across in years to come.
If we don't take some kind of action, it just shows that we have open borders and don't have the will to fix the problem.
I can't depend on our government to fix the problem within the borders of this nation, so I'll take the wall.

read what I said .. a wall WOULD KEEP 20 MILLION PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THATS COSTING YOU BILLIONS OF $$$.

Not sure 20 million would be leaving, if they did , they could cross at a .....PORT of ENTRY.
There are a lot of them to accommodate.

BRILLIANT !!!

I’m sure we could find a way to expell 20 million or so illegals even with a secure border.

BRILLIANT !!!

Not sure 20 million would be leaving, if they did , they could cross at a .....PORT of ENTRY.

those 20 million people pay tax and buy goods that stimulate our economy.

RW's dont want them to leave, trust me.

Mr. President, close the southern border. -

the southern border is closed - name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.

I'll wait for an answer ....
Lol
There are hundreds of places you fucking moron...

Illegal aliens cost this country billions of dollars every year. So you just need to shut the fuck up

BRILLIANT !!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Pay tax????… Punch yourself in the face because you’re a fucking moron if you believe that shit

BRILLIANT !!!

They're illegal, Siete.
I'll take the legal immigrants all day long.

BRILLIANT !!!

Pay tax????… Punch yourself in the face because you’re a fucking moron if you believe that shit

hey dumbass anytime they make a purchase they pay a sales tax - employers collect income tax.

how damn stupid are you

hey dumbass anytime they make a purchase they pay a sales tax - employers collect income tax.

how damn stupid are you
Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year… Fact

BRILLIANT !!!

They're illegal, Siete.

send all 20 million home - but dont say a word when a loaf of bread costs you $15 bucks

how damn stupid are you
Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year… Fact

Trump had a 1$ trillion dollar deficit FACT -- send that sob to mexico

how damn stupid are you
My friend works in the heavy equipment business, Siete. He has illegals working there also. A couple of them claim 5 or 6 dependents on their W4 form.
They have no children and don't file a tax return. I'm sure this isn't a unique situation and were well coached on how to beat the system.

They're illegal, Siete.

send all 20 million home - but dont say a word when a loaf of bread costs you $15 bucks
I'll take the legal immigrants any day. The bakery is basically robotic these days, sooo.....
Are you saying you're for open borders? If not, are you saying you're willing to pay 15 bucks for a loaf of bread?

The best estimates come from research by the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy, a Washington, DC, think tank, which suggests that about half of undocumented workers in the United States file income tax returns. The most recent IRS data, from 2015, shows that the agency received 4.4 million income tax returns from workers who don’t have Social Security numbers, which includes a large number of undocumented immigrants. That year, they paid $23.6 billion in income taxes.

now add purchases for food, clothing, automibles, gasoline, insurance, tobacco, beer, etc etc etc to the list and this countrys economy would vanish without them, and living here would be too expensive for everyone but those with elite incomes.

END OF STORY

every Rw on the planet must live in the barrio - Mexicans either legal or illegal have ZERO EFFECT on my day to day life.
Zero effect? How much of your taxes goes to support illegals? Schools that seem to have enough problems teaching kids to read and write now are forced to do it in several languages. Every illegal you see outside home depot is willing to work for less than minimum wage putting an American out of work. If you think illegal immigration has zero effect on you mistaken or maybe live in mexico.

yup zero effect - I'd never know Mexicans existed if RW idiots didnt cry about them constantly
Then you should listen to the voices of experience.

Forum List

Back