Mr. President, close the southern border.

You're a friggin' open borders liberal, Valerie.
That's why you're animate about no walls.
It works in other countries, it would work along our porous border, too.

build a wall 20 ft high to keep 20 million people in the country that you claim is costing you $$$

BRILLIANT !!!
The wall is a lot cheaper than the cost illegals that are and will be coming across in years to come.
If we don't take some kind of action, it just shows that we have open borders and don't have the will to fix the problem.
I can't depend on our government to fix the problem within the borders of this nation, so I'll take the wall.

read what I said .. a wall WOULD KEEP 20 MILLION PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THATS COSTING YOU BILLIONS OF $$$.

walls work both ways - cant get in, cant get out.
Not sure 20 million would be leaving, if they did , they could cross at a .....PORT of ENTRY.
There are a lot of them to accommodate.

those 20 million people pay tax and buy goods that stimulate our economy.

RW's dont want them to leave, trust me.

The wall is a lot cheaper than the cost illegals that are and will be coming across in years to come.
If we don't take some kind of action, it just shows that we have open borders and don't have the will to fix the problem.
I can't depend on our government to fix the problem within the borders of this nation, so I'll take the wall.

read what I said .. a wall WOULD KEEP 20 MILLION PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THATS COSTING YOU BILLIONS OF $$$.

walls work both ways - cant get in, cant get out.
Not sure 20 million would be leaving, if they did , they could cross at a .....PORT of ENTRY.
There are a lot of them to accommodate.

those 20 million people pay tax and buy goods that stimulate our economy.

RW's dont want them to leave, trust me.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Pay tax????… Punch yourself in the face because you’re a fucking moron if you believe that shit

hey dumbass anytime they make a purchase they pay a sales tax - employers collect income tax.

how damn stupid are you

The best estimates come from research by the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy, a Washington, DC, think tank, which suggests that about half of undocumented workers in the United States file income tax returns. The most recent IRS data, from 2015, shows that the agency received 4.4 million income tax returns from workers who don’t have Social Security numbers, which includes a large number of undocumented immigrants. That year, they paid $23.6 billion in income taxes.

now add purchases for food, clothing, automibles, gasoline, insurance, tobacco, beer, etc etc etc to the list and this countrys economy would vanish without them, and living here would be too expensive for everyone but those with elite incomes.

END OF STORY

Let me take you to school real quick son...
https://www.ssa.gov/oact/NOTES/pdf_notes/note151.pdf
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion.
What else can I teach your wetback loving ass?

If President Trump completely closed the border with Mexico to all traffic how long do you think it would take for Mexico to put an end to caravans assulting our country. If Mexico can’t export trade to the U.S. they will feel the lost revenue quickly. We closed our borders after 9/11 and we should do it on our southern border now. The invasions of foreigners is a threat to our Republic and our President needs to stop it now. We have legal ways to immigrate and that should be the only way anyone comes to this country.
You had to be that stupid to be a pro Rump....do you have any idea what closing the border would mean to our economy ?
Sheesh....trump minions have to be the dumbest group ever assembled.

Mr. President, close the southern border. -

the southern border is closed - name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.

I'll wait for an answer ....
Canada.

I have to agree. There are better ways to keep illegals out and putting the military on the border will take care of the Honduran's headed our way.

We certainly don't want to affect the economies of businesses in the US and our trading partner, Mexico.
I wish some stopped your caravan or your ancestors that fled to here.

If President Trump completely closed the border with Mexico to all traffic how long do you think it would take for Mexico to put an end to caravans assulting our country. If Mexico can’t export trade to the U.S. they will feel the lost revenue quickly. We closed our borders after 9/11 and we should do it on our southern border now. The invasions of foreigners is a threat to our Republic and our President needs to stop it now. We have legal ways to immigrate and that should be the only way anyone comes to this country.

First of all Mexico has been stopping the caravan at their Southern border. The caravan won't make it to the U.S. border--:auiqs.jpg:
Yes Mexico has a border that they protect.

Mexico’s federal police released images of two planes arriving in Tapachula, a Mexican city on the border with Guatemala that is a popular crossing point for migrants heading north. News reports showed hundreds of agents disembarking from the planes, some carrying riot gear.
Mexico sends federal forces to its southern border as migrant caravan heads north
US, Mexico reach deal to stop Honduran caravan at Mexico's southern border

So knowing that Mexican militia, and Federali's are stopping them and sending them back to Honduras, it's fairly remote that they're going to make it another 1,952 miles north to hit our southern border. Especially considering that traffic routes are frequently stopped by Mexican militia to search for drugs and people who shouldn't be in their country.

This is just a tactic to get the Trump tards in an hysterical frenzy before the midterm. So here is Trump's new plan.

23darcy-trumptopia2jpg-ab0381bb54cd32db.jpg

Last edited:
I have to agree. There are better ways to keep illegals out and putting the military on the border will take care of the Honduran's headed our way.

We certainly don't want to affect the economies of businesses in the US and our trading partner, Mexico.
I wish some stopped your caravan or your ancestors that fled to here.

My ancestors came here legally. How bout yours??

So your idea is to disrupt trade with one of our largest trading partners and damage both the U.S. and Mexican economies just to stop this "caravan"? :cool:

We’ve paved our path and bought ourselves the position of ‘worlds most powerful’ isn’t it time we operate from a position of power?

Uh-huh, if you call shooting yourself in the foot "operating from a position of power".

Personally I'd characterize doing what the OP suggests as "operating from a position of sheer economic stupidity".

What would your solution be?

Several I can think of, first off as I suggested in another thread, a joint US-Mexico camp/facility in Southern Mexico to hold & process U.S./Mexican asylum requests along with vetting, anybody that makes the grade gets transport to national intake processing centers, those that don't get returned to their country of origin.

Second we still have a military and that military has the capability to track and observe this "caravan" in real time, so if/when it approaches the border it's not inconceivable that this big, expensive military of ours coupled with our existing border patrol could stop the handful would be foreign invaders that manage to make it the 1,000 miles across bandit infested deserts.

Third we can collaborate with the Mexican Military on option #2 for a both sides of the border solution.

Bottom line is that we all pay the federal government A LOT of money to solve problems like this and if the best the morons in Washington can come up with is to stick it to our own pocketbooks and the pocketbooks of our businesses along with the pocketbooks of innocent Mexican citizens and business while not solving the problem, then we need to fire all of them.

Camp facility? Why not just send messengers along the route that everyone will be turned away and those that insist on trying to push through will be arrested and deported ASAP?
Sure, why not? the two aren't mutually exclusive.

However by offering a "pre-port of entry" facility in Southern Mexico, those individuals that might be eligible for asylum (i.e. not "criminals") will be enticed to show up at the facility ("CARROT") while those that bypass the opportunity can be targeted for arrest, detention and deportation ("STICK"). You not only provide an incentive based "sorting" mechanism, you also begin the process of dissipating the "caravan", after all one of the biggest challenges here is that there is large number of immigrants sticking together, once you start dissipating the group it's far easier to arrest and detain/deport them.

We’ve paved our path and bought ourselves the position of ‘worlds most powerful’ isn’t it time we operate from a position of power?

Uh-huh, if you call shooting yourself in the foot "operating from a position of power".

Personally I'd characterize doing what the OP suggests as "operating from a position of sheer economic stupidity".

Several I can think of, first off as I suggested in another thread, a joint US-Mexico camp/facility in Southern Mexico to hold & process U.S./Mexican asylum requests along with vetting, anybody that makes the grade gets transport to national intake processing centers, those that don't get returned to their country of origin.

Second we still have a military and that military has the capability to track and observe this "caravan" in real time, so if/when it approaches the border it's not inconceivable that this big, expensive military of ours coupled with our existing border patrol could stop the handful would be foreign invaders that manage to make it the 1,000 miles across bandit infested deserts.

Third we can collaborate with the Mexican Military on option #2 for a both sides of the border solution.

Bottom line is that we all pay the federal government A LOT of money to solve problems like this and if the best the morons in Washington can come up with is to stick it to our own pocketbooks and the pocketbooks of our businesses along with the pocketbooks of innocent Mexican citizens and business while not solving the problem, then we need to fire all of them.

Camp facility? Why not just send messengers along the route that everyone will be turned away and those that insist on trying to push through will be arrested and deported ASAP?

However by offering a "pre-port of entry" facility in Southern Mexico, those individuals that might be eligible for asylum (i.e. not "criminals") will be enticed to show up at the facility ("CARROT") while those that bypass the opportunity can be targeted for arrest, detention and deportation ("STICK"). You not only provide an incentive based "sorting" mechanism, you also begin the process of dissipating the "caravan", after all one of the biggest challenges here is that there is large number of immigrants sticking together, once you start dissipating the group it's far easier to arrest and detain/deport them.

You cannot do that. There are millions who apply to come into the US legally. Even the saddest cases must be turned away.

You cannot do that. There are millions who apply to come into the US legally. Even the saddest cases must be turned away.

Cannot do what ? Let asylum seekers apply for asylum in a facility located on foreign soil?

Cannot do what ? Let asylum seekers apply for asylum in a facility located on foreign soil?

No kidding, has the Democrat legal team already met with the caravan? Yesterday none of the caravanners knew what asylum even meant.

Cannot allow any of the Caravan in.

Close the ports of entry with Mexico. The Mexicans will soon deal with the invasion just to open the crossings.

You're not understanding what I'm suggesting. The camp/facility in Southern Mexico would just allow asylum seekers to APPLY for asylum (and incidentally be vetted) and wait for an answer without having to make the 1,000+ mile trek to a port of entry, I'm not suggesting they get any special treatment on their applications.

Legitimate asylum seekers are likely to take that offer, rather than trekking across narco bandit filled Mexico without shelter, food, water, medical care only to arrive at a port of entry to file their applications. People that don't take the offer are indicating that they are NOT legitimate asylum seekers and thus are fair game for U.S. supported Mexican authorities to immediately arrest and deport with extreme prejudice.

What we cannot legally do is arbitrarily disqualify an applicant for asylum just because he/she was in this "caravan". So wouldn't you rather see them processed on Mexican soil as opposed to waiting until they get to the U.S. Border?

You're not understanding what I'm suggesting. The camp/facility in Southern Mexico would just allow asylum seekers to APPLY for asylum (and incidentally be vetted) and wait for an answer without having to make the 1,000+ mile trek to a port of entry, I'm not suggesting they get any special treatment on their applications.

Legitimate asylum seekers are likely to take that offer, rather than trekking across narco bandit filled Mexico without shelter, food, water, medical care only to arrive at a port of entry to file their applications. People that don't take the offer are indicating that they are NOT legitimate asylum seekers and thus are fair game for U.S. supported Mexican authorities to immediately arrest and deport with extreme prejudice.

What we cannot legally do is arbitrarily disqualify an applicant for asylum just because he/she was in this "caravan". So wouldn't you rather see them processed on Mexican soil as opposed to waiting until they get to the U.S. Border?

I agree with this but we also must hold Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Mexico as responsible parties that must not allow such caravans.

Forum List

Back