Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore

a8c47cff03af9d75ee1212ed42c57c9def644cb64d7222933af9a130872f1eab.jpg

You should praise him for keeping your stupid NaziCon ass safe.

It's not going to happen. After we're at war with Iran because of obama foolishness, his portrait won't even hang in the national gallery.

The Southern boys would only agree to it if he goes on the back of the mountain

Yeah like those at Ft Hood, Boston, Chattanooga .....?

It's nearly impossible to protect from "homegrown" terrorists and assorted nuts.

Gawd you are ignorant. Dumber than a sack of hammers

Please tell us how YOU would protect us from "homegrown" terrorists and assorted nuts.

It's nearly impossible to protect from "homegrown" terrorists and assorted nuts.

Please tell us how YOU would protect us from "homegrown" terrorists and assorted nuts.

Go back to bawling about your dead lion....and wipe that nasty "O" ring from around your mouth.

Go back to bawling about your dead lion....and wipe that nasty "O" ring from around your mouth.

In other words - you can't answer the question. Thanks for playing...

Get past yourself, welfare deadbeat. You couldn't (and wouldn't if you could) grasp it if I explained it. But for starters....arm recruiting centers and bases? Duh.

Get past yourself, welfare deadbeat. You couldn't (and wouldn't if you could) grasp it if I explained it. But for starters....arm recruiting centers and bases? Duh.

Yes, that's the NaziCon solution - ARM EVERYONE!

You'll be one to get air holed....your last thought will be "I wish I had a gun". Dumb ass sheep

You'll be one to get air holed....your last thought will be "I wish I had a gun". Dumb ass sheep

I have lots of guns - but I don't carry them in public unless I'm hunting or target shooting. I ain't afraid of my shadow.

I have lots of guns - but I don't carry them in public unless I'm hunting or target shooting. I ain't afraid of my shadow.

Shadows are harmless....armed mental cases not so much. Now go away, you're too stupid to take serious

Shadows are harmless....armed mental cases not so much. Now go away, you're too stupid to take serious

The NRA wants mentally ill to have gun rights. How do you feel about that?

The NRA wants mentally ill to have gun rights. How do you feel about that?

Stop lying, jack wad. Just stop

Forum List

Back