Hitchbot robot killed...

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
An experimental talking robot was set loose to hitchhike around Canada, Europe, and the United States. It did fine in Canada and Europe. Then it came to the United States. After only two weeks it was vandalized and destroyed.

I'm guessing the NRA will come out and say "this robot should have been armed with an AR-15. Then this type of robot violence wouldn't happen".
"We need MORE armed robots not less." "When robots are armed then criminals think twice before destroying them."

Conservatives everywhere have started fitting their refrigerators with 9mm Glocks.

Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.

Actually, the government already has robots that can survive the hood......
aaa050919-1.jpg
4484_28080584646.jpg

Be sure to have your gun and your blanky with you, your invisible daddy can't 'pertect you' from all the boogey men.

And of course another con loser that tries to continue the lie about PP. Do you people EVER tell the truth?

Ever?

Be sure to have your gun and your blanky with you, your invisible daddy can't 'pertect you' from all the boogey men.

And of course another con loser that tries to continue the lie about PP. Do you people EVER tell the truth?

Ever?

You mad, sis?

Why don't you get off your ass and help those children and poor people....like you keep demanding us to do.

Ever?
What does PP have to do with it? Was the robot performing abortions in back alleys? If so PP probably made the hit, they don't like competition.

An experimental talking robot was set loose to hitchhike around Canada, Europe, and the United States. It did fine in Canada and Europe. Then it came to the United States. After only two weeks it was vandalized and destroyed.

I'm guessing the NRA will come out and say "this robot should have been armed with an AR-15. Then this type of robot violence wouldn't happen".
"We need MORE armed robots not less." "When robots are armed then criminals think twice before destroying them."

Conservatives everywhere have started fitting their refrigerators with 9mm Glocks.

Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.
The robot was a symbol of white privilege. It was justly destroyed. Nigga.

Robot killed (A FUCKING MACHINE) Outrage
Baby aborted (A HUMAN BEING) No big deal

Really creepy how you all justify shit

Wow really hit a nerve here with the cons eh. OUCH.

You let tens of thousands die every day that you could save, but you don't. You are the walking dead demanding everyone else stop eating human flesh.

I mean you do know you are laughing stocks don't you?

Stop posting and go save children who are alive right now. You won't because you couldn't care less. Just admit it to yourself.

Jesus doesn't know you.

You let tens of thousands die every day that you could save, but you don't. You are the walking dead demanding everyone else stop eating human flesh.

Stop posting and go save children who are alive right now. You won't because you couldn't care less. Just admit it to yourself.

Jesus doesn't know you.
Jesus isn't real but those babies WERE.

Jesus doesn't know you.
You sound like you're psychotic. Have you missed your meds today? I', serious here. Your post is a rambling jumble of accusations, untruths, and suppositions with an angry deranged tone to it. Get help.

Jesus doesn't know you.

You let tens of thousands die every day that you could save, but you don't.

Please explain further.

Jesus doesn't know you.

You let tens of thousands die every day that you could save, but you don't.

Please explain further.
:dig:

I'm surprised it lasted that long....

Ever?

There is no indication that the people who destroyed the robot used or had guns.

But the type of person that would feel that they were justified in "killing" this robot...

Is that the type of person you want to meet unarmed?

I'm surprised it lasted that long....
I see you've picked the ultimate clown as your avatar eh

Robot was destroyed in Philadelphia. Many people are also murdered there, but no outrage from liberals on that. And you bring up the NRA because??????

It has nothing to do with them and that was a cheap shot. Fact is that the robot didn't survive some idiots in Philadelphia because they either didn't know what it was or they just demonstrated the usual lack of concern for people and property.

I laugh at how you use this story and manage to stretch the truth to include the NRA, then get pissed when people comment about PP. Fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back