Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore

I wouldn't mind seeing his image on urinals and the inside of toilet bowls.

He has destroyed racial relations, divided this country and helped advanced the extremist in control of both of our parties.

The bastard never did anything to stop the wealth gap or the top 1%. So no, I don't see a reason to put this asshole on any mountain. Honestly, why?

He has destroyed racial relations, divided this country and helped advanced the extremist in control of both of our parties.

The bastard never did anything to stop the wealth gap or the top 1%. So no, I don't see a reason to put this asshole on any mountain.

Well, thankfully, that decision won't be up to you.

I believe President Obama will eventually be on Mt. Rushmore.

:lol: Of course you do

b9c4c3983245cb53928f6dc12f7fdf70.jpg

How serious is this, I have no idea. I would suspect that CrusaderFrank would want Harding or Coolidge to be placed on the Mt, maybe both.

Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore American News

:lmao:

The bust should include him holding the Noble Prize he won for being black (for doing nothing at all) in one hand and the other hand should hold a mirror he is admiring himself in. Then and only then would I approve of it. And to promote tourism there, they should sell buckets of rotten fruit and eggs to throw at it...if only to encourage crows to land there and leave their droppings all over it.

"He has destroyed racial relations, divided this country and helped advanced the extremist in control of both of our parties." From a member of the most divisive generation in America since the Civil War.

That would mean the destruction of one of our National Monuments, Jake. I am strongly against it as is this Marine who calls Mr. Obama out on the destruction of our heritage and our National Monuments among other things.

Let's hear what a US MARINE has to say to Mr. Obama:

Forum List

Back